Inflation slows to 7.1% as economy cools off

That entire scam at the ports was pure political bull shite. You explain why those ship's were made to sit off shore, and not be unloaded on the ports ? It was a manufactured crisis just like the border situation was a manufactured crisis (look how long it took the Biden administration to admit the border was a crisis).

First they blamed the trucker's at the ports, and then when that backfired they blamed dock worker's and labor. It was all bull shite because COVID didn't cause that bull shite, it is for what most think was "a manufactured crisis" just like the border, the climate, the energy crisis etc.

A lot is going to be learned about all this in the coming years, but first Biden has to be impeached or removed from office by way of the 25th or he just resigns.
All the while, Sec of Transportation Bootyitch went on 3 months maternity leave. Proof it was a manufactured crisis

That entire scam at the ports was pure political bull shite. You explain why those ship's were made to sit off shore, and not be unloaded on the ports ? It was a manufactured crisis just like the border situation was a manufactured crisis (look how long it took the Biden administration to admit the border was a crisis).

First they blamed the trucker's at the ports, and then when that backfired they blamed dock worker's and labor. It was all bull shite because COVID didn't cause that bull shite, it is for what most think was "a manufactured crisis" just like the border, the climate, the energy crisis etc.

A lot is going to be learned about all this in the coming years, but first Biden has to be impeached or removed from office by way of the 25th or he just resigns.
I was at the ports. It was simple. A lot of in bound freight over a short period of time to catch up from the Covid disruption while many people were calling in sick. It was real. I was there.

I was at the ports. It was simple. A lot of in bound freight over a short period of time to catch up from the Covid disruption while many people were calling in sick. It was real. I was there.
A client of mine is a VP with a national paint company. We spoke last about two months ago, and they STILL weren't getting the raw materials for their most popular paints, they STILL couldn't mix their company colors for their labels, and they STILL couldn't get enough freakin' CANS for their freakin' PAINT. And EVERYONE in their supply chain was ALSO experiencing similar problems. EVERYTHING was gummed up, pushing ALL prices higher along the chain. LET ALONE all the distribution problems.

The rubes don't know shit about what caused the inflation, and they most likely never will. Even though all the information they'd need is readily available.

To many excuses we're thrown out that backfired, I ain't believing nothing you people say..

A client of mine is a VP with a national paint company. We spoke last about two months ago, and they STILL weren't getting the raw materials for their most popular paints, they STILL couldn't mix their company colors for their labels, and they STILL couldn't get enough freakin' CANS for their freakin' PAINT. And EVERYONE in their supply chain was ALSO experiencing similar problems. EVERYTHING was gummed up, pushing ALL prices higher along the chain. LET ALONE all the distribution problems.

The rubes don't know shit about what caused the inflation, and they most likely never will. Even though all the information they'd need is readily available.
To many lie's exposed now, and the lie's are getting better as they go. All anyone has to do is revisit history, and then apply what they were saying to see the lie's that had to be quickly changed. Why all the lies and missteps Mac huh, huh, huh ?

If they wouldn't have tried to cover up and deflect, then they wouldn't have had to revisit those missteps in order to recalibrate themselves. Ohhh what a tangled web they we've... lol

To many excuses we're thrown out that backfired, I ain't believing nothing you people say..
I’ve been studying this stuff for decades. Nothing is a single variable impact. Complexity is the enemy of the simpleminded. It’s why Trump is so successful. He finds one group of people to blame… it’s simple. It’s never true.

My god you're stupid...
7.1 percent is catastrophic.

Go to the local supermarket with 20 bucks.....let me know what you were able to buy.
Challenge accepted. Here is dinner tonight. $10.25.

E7D950AD-0576-4E9C-97C6-6DB36561CE65.jpeg

Challenge accepted. Here is dinner tonight. $10.25.

View attachment 739753
$10.25 for one person for one meal.
*3 meals day * 30 days in a month.

So you think that the rate of $10 bucks per meal is OK?....over $900.00 a month just for one?

As an aside I really like your shopping list!

Family of four 3600 bucks a month or over 40k a Year? Let's cut that in half .
It's still catastrophic.

Jo

Last edited:
$10.25 for one person for one meal.
*3 meals day * 30 days in a month.

So you think that the rate of $10 bucks per meal is OK?....over $900.00 a month just for one?

As an aside I really like your shopping list!

Family of four 3600 bucks a month or over 40k a Year? Let's cut that in half .
It's still catastrophic.

Jo
Dude. That’s a dinner for 4. What’s wrong with you? I have to feed kids too. Who the hell eats a lb of sausage and 12 Oz of pasta by themselves? What’s your weight?????

$2.60 per person. Or 2 people with left over for another 2 Pedro. Meal. Still $2.60 per person per dinner.

Dude. That’s a dinner for 4. What’s wrong with you? I have to feed kids too. Who the hell eats a lb of sausage and 12 Oz of pasta by themselves? What’s your weight?????

I've always been a big boy. At one time overweight but I fixed that a while back.

So you think it's ok for the Median income to spend 25 % on food? What's wrong with you? That's insane ... Especially since 40% is already whisked away by housing and now up to 30% by energy bills. CATASTROPHIC.
Still I like your list...

Jo

I've always been a big boy. At one time overweight but I fixed that a while back.

So you think it's ok for the Median income to spend 25 % on food? What's wrong with you? That's insane ... Especially since 40% is already whisked away by housing and now up to 30% by energy bills. CATASTROPHIC.
Still I like your list...

Jo
His family is reduced to the great depression list of foods to afford, but he touts that as a win... ROTFLMBO 🤣

You can't make this shite up I tell you. LOL

Eating like the 1930s eh ? Better keep it up, because it'll be a while before you just run up in there to buy you and your family the super fun meal's you may have enjoyed pre-Special-K-kucklehead Biden.
What are you talking about? That’s a normal dinner. Seems like I need to start a thread on great meals that are not expensive.

Forum List

Back