inflation in the US is at a higher rate than inflation in the EU .

I have to say, it is nice to see a democrat admit that massive spending as well as government policy to deal with Covid around the world has largely contributed to the massive inflation around the world.

Most would just blame Putin and/or claim oil companies just wanted to get rich and call it a day.

However, to continue to not admit that the global war on fossil fuels, as world governments begin to transition away from them, does not have anything to do with it is disingenuous.

Fossil fuels are in everything and make everything much cheaper.

No other energy source comes close nor can.

Perhaps the #2 best is nuclear power because it can meet our energy demands and is carbon free

But democrats like yourself thinks that it is yucky.

Oh well, just make people suffer for using fossil fuels I reckon will be the energy policy from here on out.
I could never be a Democrat. Too many disagreements.

I have to take this stuff seriously, so I don't have to bullshit for either tribe.

I could never be a Democrat. Too many disagreements.

I have to take this stuff seriously, so I don't have to bullshit for either tribe.
Then admit that the global war on fossil fuels is contributing to this crap

Otherwise, suck it!

Left wing world governments have done this to themselves with policy regarding Covid, running massive debt, and fighting the air, but like all Leftists, will not take any of the blame cuz they be like perfect.

Just ending our freedoms is still the answer

Oh, and nuclear power is yucky, so there is that.

Also, January 6th.

Mac might be a lot of things to some people, but he's not stupid. Yes, he's a party backstabbing RINO who picks his nose and wears his momma's underwear. But he's not stupid.

I mean, he's literally taking a complex view of the subject matter where multiple factors are intertwined with each other to produce a particular outcome, and your response is to say "pfft, nuhuuh!"

So....are you the one who's stupid? Are you warning everyone not to argue with you?
Add any complexity to anything, and they get lost and angry.

And my momma's underwear HIGHLIGHTS MY EYES

This thread made me think of this meme

1655211496339.png

The reason inflation in the US is worse in the world than most other countries is that their spending is far worse, creating more debt in human history than anyone or anything, and they have a bigger hard on for climate change than any other country with the DNC in power.

This inflation also inflates other world economies because it is so large.

Also, having a leader who has dementia and before that realllllllllly bad judgement regarding pretty much everything does not help.

To be invested right now makes no sense. World governments around the world are reseting.

Our economies are toast.

My guess is China will dominate because they pretty much ignore the global warming thingy.

Learn to speak Chinese everyone.

Mac might be a lot of things to some people, but he's not stupid. Yes, he's a party backstabbing RINO who picks his nose and wears his momma's underwear. But he's not stupid.

I mean, he's literally taking a complex view of the subject matter where multiple factors are intertwined with each other to produce a particular outcome, and your response is to say "pfft, nuhuuh!"

So....are you the one who's stupid? Are you warning everyone not to argue with you?

Not at all, I simply pick and chose who to "argue" with a "is the juice worth the squeeze" mind-set.

With most dems a meme will suffice as they are not worth much more....Plus it's fun. ;)

I state my case and move on, if you don't agree I could really care less....You are merely some random person on the internet with a differing view, nothing more, just the same as I am....The difference is that I realize it.

The reason inflation in the US is worse in the world than most other countries is that their spending is far worse, creating more debt in human history than anyone or anything, and they have a bigger hard on for climate change than any other country with the DNC in power.

Also, having a leader who has dementia and before that realllllllllly bad judgement regarding pretty much everything does not help.

To be invested right now makes no sense. World governments around the world are reseting.

Our economies are toast.

My guess is China will dominate because they pretty much ignore the global warming thingy.

Hmm. So Trumps $9 Trillion debt spending created the inflation?

Our economies are toast.

China’s economy is no better off than the US

In fact it may be worse

China’s economy is no better off than the US

In fact it may be worse
So long as they don't poo, poo fossil fuels and continue to exploit them will give them an edge.

The bad part is, their Covid policy is even more draconian than the ones in the US.

12+ years of massive Fed stimulus + $2T poured in by the NY Fed to save short term credit markets in 2019 + exploding post-lockdown demand + still-crippled global supply chains + the Fed admittedly WAY behind on raising rates + Negative European Interest Rates = Big Global Inflation.

It's only a mystery to those who are ignorant.
Excuses, excuses! Progs have reversed everything Trump did. I just read and I do not know if it is true that Biden changed the embassy from Jerusalem that Trump approved of. Notice a pattern? Notice the results!

Because we have a stupid Democrat President that is fucking everything up with disastrous Liberal policies.. And there is a Democrat Congress to help the sonofabitch.

Not that much different than the Great Depression when that jerkoff FDR was President.

The rest of the world got over the Depression in a relatively short time frame but it lingered in the US for about seven more years than it should have. The reason is because of stupid Democrat policies of using the government to interfere in the free market.

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

I pointed out FACTS and you couldn't refute them.

Orange talking points aren't good enough with me. Do better.
Progs never take the blame, but they will spout the two party blame or if a few Repubs vote with them it is bipartisan love.

It’s all that extra money we have in our pockets from Trumps tax cuts that’s fueling inflation.

Forum List

Back