inflation in the US is at a higher rate than inflation in the EU .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
when democrats defend Bidens policies by claiming that inflation is a global problem they are deflecting from the actual truth ! that truth is inflation in the US is higher than inflation in the EU ! even with the EUs problems with with war on the European continent and disruption in oil and food supplies the US has a higher rate of inflation !

12+ years of massive Fed stimulus + $2T poured in by the NY Fed to save short term credit markets in 2019 + exploding post-lockdown demand + still-crippled global supply chains + the Fed admittedly WAY behind on raising rates + Negative European Interest Rates = Big Global Inflation.

It's only a mystery to those who are ignorant.

12+ years of massive Fed stimulus + $2T poured in by the NY Fed to save short term credit markets in 2019 + exploding post-lockdown demand + still-crippled global supply chains + the Fed admittedly WAY behind on raising rates + Negative European Interest Rates = Big Global Inflation.

Oh look, globalist dem going to globalist.

when democrats defend Bidens policies by claiming that inflation is a global problem they are deflecting from the actual truth ! that truth is inflation in the US is higher than inflation in the EU ! even with the EUs problems with with war on the European continent and disruption in oil and food supplies the US has a higher rate of inflation !

Because Europe won't let corporations gouge us?

While families on tight budgets struggle to pay the sky-high price of gas, these five oil companies more than tripled their profits in the first quarter of 2022.

I'm sure oil companies want Republicans to win.

Regardless of why, how are you getting by? I'm asking everyone. For me, I make more than enough money so I just cut back a little and I make up for the increased prices. For example I don't drive 8 miles a day to the dog park. Now I drive to the dog park 4 days a week. I cut back.

I did cancel my Sirrius subscription. That's $20 a month. Not a lot but hey, you got to cut back.

I have a boat. I don't drive around the lake just for the fuck of it anymore. We drive out to the middle of the lake, turn the boat off and drift. Only turning it on when we need to move.

If everyone is cutting back like you should, that's going to slow down the economy. The oil companies are really fucking with us. Maybe they should be socialized?

While families on tight budgets struggle to pay the sky-high price of gas, these five oil companies more than tripled their profits in the first quarter of 2022.

Regardless of why, how are you getting by? I'm asking everyone. For me, I make more than enough money so I just cut back a little and I make up for the increased prices. For example I don't drive 8 miles a day to the dog park. Now I drive to the dog park 4 days a week. I cut back.

I did cancel my Sirrius subscription. That's $20 a month. Not a lot but hey, you got to cut back.

I have a boat. I don't drive around the lake just for the fuck of it anymore. We drive out to the middle of the lake, turn the boat off and drift. Only turning it on when we need to move.

If everyone is cutting back like you should, that's going to slow down the economy. The oil companies are really fucking with us. Maybe they should be socialized?
Sigh, good doggy.

Six specific facts and you can't refute any of them.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism, on display again.
428551_387082048019946_819904538_n.jpg

Europe buys oil too... 120 bucks a barrel is the cost globally .

Last edited:

dont worry Biden is going to the Saudi's to beg them to produce more .

oil was cheaper under the last POTUS who happened to be a republican .

How is this possible. I mean, those Europeans are all a bunch of commie big gubmint spenders who pay their people to sit at home and do nothing even before COVID. Am I to believe that economics isn't as simple as cheap bumper sticker slogans after all?

I have to say, it is nice to see a democrat admit that massive spending as well as government policy to deal with Covid around the world has largely contributed to the massive inflation around the world.

Most would just blame Putin and/or claim oil companies just wanted to get rich and call it a day.

However, to continue to not admit that the global war on fossil fuels, as world governments begin to transition away from them, does not have anything to do with it is disingenuous.

Fossil fuels are in everything and make everything much cheaper.

No other energy source comes close nor can.

Perhaps the #2 best is nuclear power because it can meet our energy demands and is carbon free

But democrats like yourself thinks that it is yucky.

Oh well, just make people suffer for using fossil fuels I reckon will be the energy policy from here on out.

Mac might be a lot of things to some people, but he's not stupid. Yes, he's a party backstabbing RINO who picks his nose and wears his momma's underwear. But he's not stupid.

I mean, he's literally taking a complex view of the subject matter where multiple factors are intertwined with each other to produce a particular outcome, and your response is to say "pfft, nuhuuh!"

So....are you the one who's stupid? Are you warning everyone not to argue with you?

Forum List

Back