Inflation and Recession

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
A Depression hurts the Poor and Middle Class, while a Recession hurts the Wealthy Class. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Jerome Powell knows raising interest rates will not bring down inflation. Powell does not care about inflation. He is raising interest rates to prevent a Recession to protect the wealthy people.

When does the recession get here so the gas prices can bottom out and we can have deflation?
The Alien Council said the economy is changing. I think this inflation is here to stay, unfortunately.

Why not?

He is raising interest rates to prevent a Recession to protect the wealthy people.

How does raising rates prevent a recession?
I am no expert in the economy. I cannot explain this. I just wanted to relay the basic knowledge I have of what is going on with the Federal Reserve and our economy.

I am no expert in the economy. I cannot explain this. I just wanted to relay the basic knowledge I have of what is going on with the Federal Reserve and our economy.

What basic knowledge do you have that shows raising interest rates doesn't reduce inflation?

The gubbermint is trying to take back all the free cash they gave away during covid. The fed isn't going to stop until they see a marked rise in unemployment.

A Depression hurts the Poor and Middle Class, while a Recession hurts the Wealthy Class. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Jerome Powell knows raising interest rates will not bring down inflation. Powell does not care about inflation. He is raising interest rates to prevent a Recession to protect the wealthy people.

Raising interest rates is how you bring about a recession, not keep it from happening

Forum List

Back