Inflation…17%

The reason for the high property prices is not driven by consumer demand..

Why houses are getting too expensive?

There are more buyers than there are homes available, which is keeping home prices high. Additionally, lenders are much stricter now than they were before the Great Recession, which means borrowers are more qualified and less likely to default on their loan.Aug 28, 2023
https://www.bankrate.com/real-estate/expensive-housing/#:~:text=There are more buyers than,to default on their loan.

Why is the housing market so expensive? - Bankrate

https://www.bankrate.com/real-estate/expensive-housing/#:~:text=There are more buyers than,to default on their loan.
Yet

16 million

Roughly 9% of homes (16 million) in America are considered vacant. The top 10 U.S. cities with the highest vacancy rates are in the South or Midwest. Nearly one-third (32.8%) of vacant homes are vacation homes for seasonal or recreational use.Apr 12, 2023

16 Million U.S. Homes Are Sitting Vacant, So Why Are Homes ...

You said “all of them”

I see a lot of dancing and prancing and preening by trumpers, but I am not seeing any policy suggestions to stop inflation.
You don’t understand basic economics. You don’t understand simple logic. You don’t know the difference between men and women. Why would I waste my time on you, 85?

You’re a waste of space.

Look at the timeline. Look like Trump to you? 🤷‍♂️
You know as well as I that economics is not a science of instant reactions like chemistry.

These things take time.

I do understand your need for this to be Joe's fault, but the simple facts are that without Joe's actions inflation would have been much worse.

The reason for the high property prices is not driven by consumer demand..

Why houses are getting too expensive?

There are more buyers than there are homes available, which is keeping home prices high. Additionally, lenders are much stricter now than they were before the Great Recession, which means borrowers are more qualified and less likely to default on their loan.Aug 28, 2023

Why is the housing market so expensive? - Bankrate

Yet

16 million

Roughly 9% of homes (16 million) in America are considered vacant. The top 10 U.S. cities with the highest vacancy rates are in the South or Midwest. Nearly one-third (32.8%) of vacant homes are vacation homes for seasonal or recreational use.Apr 12, 2023

16 Million U.S. Homes Are Sitting Vacant, So Why Are Homes ...

Big corporations buying up available homes is a large problem here as well.

You know as well as I that economics is not a science of instant reactions like chemistry.

These things take time.

I do understand your need for this to be Joe's fault, but the simple facts are that without Joe's actions inflation would have been much worse.
Biden has had 3 years. 17% since he took office. Is he waiting for it to hit 20%? It would have been better without him and his war on fossil fuels.

Biden has had 3 years. 17% since he took office
Other places without Joe Biden and his administration at the helm suffered more than that in a single year.

The US did better than most of the world inflation wise.

Facts.

You know where the real blame lies here. You just can't admit it.

Happy to compare resumes at any time and I am not your friend. Not even in jest. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm not into your silly dick-measuring contests. Put your tic-tac away.

And your right, I was just trying to be polite, but I would really never be friends with pond scum.

Now go fuck yourself while dreaming it's tRump, loser.

Why Should we believe the LIES you tell?

Since Biden took office.

Biden Takes office the NASDAQ is NOT DOWN 10,829.
Fucking LIAR.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 7.52.39 PM.png

Other places without Joe Biden and his administration at the helm suffered more than that in a single year.

The US did better than most of the world inflation wise.

Facts.

You know where the real blame lies here. You just can't admit it.
What “other places”?

Real blame lies with those who put him in office.

17%. Soon will be 20%…🤷‍♂️

And your right, I was just trying to be polite, but I would really never be friends with pond scum.

Thank you for your kind words. I knew the real Crepitus would surface. Too easy.

Forum List

Back