Indonesia's Aceh unveils new female flogging squad

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You rarely, if ever see “feminists” from the USA ever bringing attention to or trying to combat misogyny around the world.

You know why? They aren’t fucking feminists. They are leftist political actors and feminism is the platform they use. It’s so blatant when “feminists” shit on conservative women.

The masked woman nervously approaches her target, shuffles into position and then unleashes a flurry of lashes -- proving herself as the newest member of the first female flogging squad in Indonesia's Aceh province.

The new recruit initially needed some coaxing to punish the offender -- an unmarried woman caught in a hotel room with a man.

Such behaviour constitutes a morality crime in Aceh, the only region in the world's biggest Muslim-majority nation that imposes Islamic law -- known as Sharia. Those found guilty of breaches are often publicly whipped with a rattan cane.

But despite her reticence, she persevered and delivered her first flogging.

"I think she did a good job. Her technique was nice," Banda Aceh Sharia police chief investigator Zakwan, who uses one name, told AFP.

You bastard!!! I was expecting so see scantily-clad hot Indonesian babes and all I saw was this!!

fdc5961d483b1ee36a589ca2581be2d25b7d5197.jpg

You rarely, if ever see “feminists” from the USA ever bringing attention to or trying to combat misogyny around the world.

You know why? They aren’t fucking feminists. They are leftist political actors and feminism is the platform they use. It’s so blatant when “feminists” shit on conservative women.

The masked woman nervously approaches her target, shuffles into position and then unleashes a flurry of lashes -- proving herself as the newest member of the first female flogging squad in Indonesia's Aceh province.

The new recruit initially needed some coaxing to punish the offender -- an unmarried woman caught in a hotel room with a man.

Such behaviour constitutes a morality crime in Aceh, the only region in the world's biggest Muslim-majority nation that imposes Islamic law -- known as Sharia. Those found guilty of breaches are often publicly whipped with a rattan cane.

But despite her reticence, she persevered and delivered her first flogging.

"I think she did a good job. Her technique was nice," Banda Aceh Sharia police chief investigator Zakwan, who uses one name, told AFP.

Oh fuck off. All kinds of people are against that practice.

Your fat assed orange hero approves of it as he says what ever countries do within their borders is note of our business.

Forum List

Back