Indonesia deploys warships/planes 'against' Australia

Ahem, if he was drunk, who served him all the acohol, or allowed him on the plane?

Other Australians

He was also reportedly on some type of medication.

I knew you'd manage a pathetic excuse.

You'll no doubt be pleased to learn that's he's been charged by the AFP.
He's been issued with a court attendance notice...and is not in prison [yet].

I am, but I knew before I read your post. As a Muslim, I'm clearly far more intelligent than you.
Anyway, back to the Australian drunk.
Free and fair Indonesia realised he was just one more Australian idiot so they let him go without charge - probably assuming the massive hangover and international humiliation he'd brought upon himself was punishment enough.
Australia, being far less tolerant, charged him.
He'll probably get a large fine and be forced to pay costs incurred because of his stupidity.
That'll work out at a lot of cash when you consider the disruption he caused.
A stretch in prison would be a good idea, along with confiscation of all assets.

Other Australians

I am, but I knew before I read your post. As a Muslim, I'm clearly far more intelligent than you.
Anyway, back to the Australian drunk.
Free and fair Indonesia realised he was just one more Australian idiot so they let him go without charge - probably assuming the massive hangover and international humiliation he'd brought upon himself was punishment enough.
Australia, being far less tolerant, charged him.
He'll probably get a large fine and be forced to pay costs incurred because of his stupidity.
That'll work out at a lot of cash when you consider the disruption he caused.
A stretch in prison would be a good idea, along with confiscation of all assets.

Being Muslim has nothing to do with it.
There are Muslims who are intelligent, and there are Muslims who are not so intelligent.
...as there are Christians, Buddhists etc the same.

I have no university degrees, and no formal quailifications in anything...but I'm intelligent enough, as a White male Christian, not to set foot in any Muslim country, Including Indonesia. ;)

Muslims won't be getting the chance to flog etc me.....or blow me up.

Australia protests after expatriate flogged in Saudi Arabia

Australia protests after expatriate flogged in Saudi Arabia

SYDNEY March 5 - Australian Prime Minister John Howard lashed out Wednesday at Saudi Arabia's ``appallingly inhumane'' treatment of a middle-aged Melbourne man jailed and flogged for a crime he did not commit.

Foreign affairs officials have already protested to Saudi Arabia about its treatment of hospital technician Robert Thomas, 55, who was arrested last June and jailed for a theft allegedly committed by his Filipina wife, Lorna.

She denied a charge of stealing hospital equipment, but was convicted and, under Saudi Arabia's strict system of Islamic justice, Thomas was held to have been guilty by association.

His family in Melbourne has been told that under Saudi culture, it is considered ``inconceivable'' that a woman could commit a crime without her husband's knowledge.

#####

More Muslim intelligence, obviously.

Other Australians

You're nowhere near as intelligent as I am if you think that Indonesia's execution-shredding of Aussie boys Andrew Chan [now a Christian, mentored by The Salvation Army] and Myuran Sukumaran won't direct white-hot hatred against it from Australia.

I have no university degrees, and no formal quailifications in anything...but I'm intelligent enough, as a White male Christian, not to set foot in any Muslim country, Including Indonesia. ;).

When a stupid person reads and relates a story, it doesn't matter if it was written by a genius.
The weak minded will only be able to retell at their own level of ability.

The same goes for newspaper accounts; most being aimed at less intelligent people with a reading age of about 9 years old.
In other words - they're aimed at idiots without a clue.

Only an idiot would believe the crap they come up with without checking first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PG3xIUrv0]swimming pool - YouTube[/ame]

You're nowhere near as intelligent as I am if you think that Indonesia's execution-shredding of Aussie boys Andrew Chan [now a Christian, mentored by The Salvation Army] and Myuran Sukumaran won't direct white-hot hatred against it from Australia.

Of course it won't.
Who the hell really cares about a bunch of drug dealers?
If they hadn't been arrested, they'd have been killing Australians for their profits.

Basically, taking out the trash is a good idea.

Of course it won't.
If they hadn't been arrested, they'd have been killing Australians for their profits.

A good idea to you, and Indonesia.
The drug smugglers must be punished, but by killing them Indonesia will finally show itself for what many believe it to be.
...and that it has absolutely no regard for what Australia is requesting.

Of course it won't.

The drug smugglers must be punished, but by killing them Indonesia will finally show itself for what many believe it to be.

If I went to Australia and broke Australian law, I'd expect to be punished according to that law.
Why do Australians expect to get punished with Australian law if the commit crime in other countries?
They kill people - fuck them.

Of course it won't.

If I went to Australia and broke Australian law, I'd expect to be punished according to that law.
Why do Australians expect to get punished with Australian law if the commit crime in other countries?
They kill people - fuck them.

Like all criminals, they [especially young ones] think they're not going to get caught...so they never really give the consequences much thought.
With the Schapelle Corby case, the Bali9 case and others...most Australians now realise that their govt is not all-powerful and can do little if they find themselves involved in foreign legal systems.

Trouble is...many of Australia's so called friends have barbaric punishments, outrageous sentences, corrupt and biased legal systems etc and treat Australia and its citizens with contempt.
Personally I wouldn't give them one cent in aid, and I'd cross them off my Christmas card list, permanently.

Luckily for them, and their families, the African man and American man arrested in Australia today for major drug importation were not arrested in Indonesia, Malaysia, China or other countries in Asia etc.
At least they won't be execution-shredded/hanged, their families will be able to visit them, and maybe see them arrive home one day.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...di5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGMzc0MDcuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Labor demands explanation over Tony Abbott's cancelled Bali trip to meet Indonesian president - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Labor is demanding Prime Minister Tony Abbott tell Australians why he has abruptly cancelled a trip to Indonesia, amid reports an asylum seeker operation is underway.

Mr Abbott is hoping to arrange a visit to Indonesia to meet president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono soon, after declining an invitation to attend the Open Government Partnership conference in Bali early next week.

The invitation was seen as an attempt to try and mend relations between the two countries, which have been strained ever since it was revealed Australian spies tapped the president's phone in 2009, when Labor was in power.

Although Mr Abbott gives no official explanation for cancelling the visit, government sources have told the ABC it is due to a current "on-water operation" taking place on the high seas which could cause "embarrassment" to the Indonesian president.

The West Australian newspaper is reporting an asylum seeker boat has been spotted between Java and Ashmore Reef.

It is the Coalition's policy to turn back asylum seekers where it is safe to do so, something Indonesia dislikes.

#####

In these circumstances, why would Prime Minister Abbott want to go anywhere near Indonesia.
If I were he, no way I'd desire to be in Indonesia when they discovered that another people-smuggling boat had been towed back to Indonesian waters.
Best to just avoid all the drama and stay home.

Anyway, there are new Presidential elections in July 2014 and Yudhoyono will no longer be President.
Yudhoyono should've commuted the death sentences of Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran by now, to just a prison sentence. he hasn't.
The reported favourite to be the next President is said to be a "hardliner", so Andrew [now a Christian] and Myuran seem soon to be execution-shredded...with no chance of avoiding the hood/target apron/bullets premeditated, cold-blooded killing by Muslim Indonesia.

Anyway, it's time Australia stopped doing all the running up to Indonesia, and the Indonesian President and senior politicians visited Australia.

Like all criminals, they [especially young ones] think they're not going to get caught...so they never really give the consequences much thought.

...... or give a shit about the number of people they kill for profit.

Fuck them.

Muslims are more intelligent than non-muslims?

That is totally weird. It deserves a special category in USMBs hall of famously stupid posts.

Congratulations!

Muslims are more intelligent than non-muslims?

That is totally weird. It deserves a special category in USMBs hall of famously stupid posts.

Congratulations!

Just winding that silly Australian drunkard up. :D

In my experience, bad male drivers are either stupid or gay.
You could be either or, more likely, both.

People who hate a group they don't even know tend to be venting their self hate.
In this case, because you're gay and don't feel you can come out, you push your hate towards an external target.

My advice - just come out and live the life you were born to live.
There's nothing wrong with being gay; just come out of the closet and enjoy yourself.

He doesn't drink. :)

Doesn't she?

I thought you were a woman because you always moan on like a bitch on the rag. :D

Been called an "old woman" more than once. :)

And a "little old man".
"You drive like a little old man".
My reply; "I am a little old man" [well 6' in my new Nike running shoes]
No way I'm changing my driving style.

I think the forum software should have an icon giving an option to identify our genders.

Doesn't she?

I thought you were a woman because you always moan on like a bitch on the rag. :D

Been called an "old woman" more than once. :)

And a "little old man".
"You drive like a little old man".
My reply; "I am a little old man" [well 6' in my new Nike running shoes]
No way I'm changing my driving style.

I think the forum software should have an icon giving an option to identify our genders.

I would agree but I can generally spot a bitch on the rag without it....regardless of their genger.

Forum List

Back