Indisputable difference of quality of life in the inner cities compared to the suburbs

Just saying my friends....

It is what it is

nszyImi.jpg
But but but…”OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”

Houston used to be far better than the cities up north as far as crime goes now it's like they're doing their damndest to catch up with our northern neighbors.
* I may be wrong, of course.

* But I understand that the crime problem in Texas really exploded when thousands of ladies and gentlemen fled from Louisiana during that terrible hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Just saying my friends....

It is what it is

nszyImi.jpg
* It is very hurtful but true: a sizeable percentage of young African Americans simply do not know how to behave in public.

* Some well-meaning "liberals" explain that it is due to centuries of their being treated as second-class citizens. Maybe that is right.

* It is very hurtful but true: a sizeable percentage of young African Americans simply do not know how to behave in public.

* Some well-meaning "liberals" explain that it is due to centuries of their being treated as second-class citizens. Maybe that is right.
There is a video of just one of the events with Katrina in New Orleans. Elderly white people were stuck there, and younger African Americans were getting nasty with them. A former African American soldier, a marine I believe, stood between the younger African Americans and the elderly white people. They backed down and left. There is a going to be a day where we will not be able to rebuild areas so easily with free fiat printable currency.

Forum List

Back