Indigenous or pretender?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's like me pretending to be basque

"Carrie Bourassa, one of the country’s most-esteemed Indigenous health experts, claims to be Métis, Anishinaabe and Tlinglit. Some of her colleagues say there’s no evidence of that"

With massive heaps of "white privilege" out there, why is everyone is always claiming to be non-white?

"Carrie Bourassa, one of the country’s most-esteemed Indigenous health experts, claims to be Métis, Anishinaabe and Tlinglit. Some of her colleagues say there’s no evidence of that"

With massive heaps of "white privilege" out there, why is everyone is always claiming to be non-white?
'lol what a hoot. Bet she thinks Ward Churchill was a 'real indian' too; most of the commie morons at U of Boulder thought he was, and Harvard thought Princess Tom Tom was one. If we can claim whatever sex we want, why not have everybody change their color and ethnicity as well?

Liberal women....so full of it. Bourassa is Canada's version Fauxcahontas. LOLOL Bourassa is probably no more a health expert than she is Indian.

Perhaps you recall MSNBC's statement in defense of another "Indian"....

"MSNBC Host: Elizabeth Warren 'Grew Up Thinking She Was Native American' So She's Native American​

MEDIA

"Is that what an American Indian is supposed to look like? "​

Perry then discussed her race relativism theory: "If candidate Warren grew up thinking she is Native American by heritage, who are we to say she is not? And who are we to define her based on narrow constructs of race."

And important lesson about Democrats/Liberals......they are never to be believed.

Forum List

Back