Indictments. So which is it? Conspiracy (not theory) or coincidence?

2. All the prosecutors so far re indictments in four jurisdictions: New York, DC, Florida, Georgia have been George Soros backed prosecutors.
What does it mean to be "backed" by Soros? Did he give money to them? If a judge or prosecutor was appointed by Trump are they "backed" by Trump and are presumed to be biased?

We have known about Hunter's laptop and the damning information on it since July 2019. And I think it was soon after that the damage control mechanisms were put into place. First the MSM and social media were instructed to deny it as "Russian disinformation" or bogus and/or bury it and not allow it to be discussed which they all dutifully did.

So Trump loses in 2020 and they think they're home free, but all during 2021 the damning information keeps coming out. The MSM/social media can't hide it all. And what can they use to mitigate that? Divert attention from it? Attacks and accusations re Donald Trump of course.

And then in late 2021 and all during 2022 Trump began holding rallies again. Rallies attended by tens of thousands. And a 2024 candidacy was not just rumored but became pretty obvious. He was still a huge threat. They had to shut him down somehow.

If these indictments were not happening immediately after bad Biden news every single time, I would say coincidence. But we are past the whole rational probability at this point, especially considering who the prosecutors are. They can't put them together at the last minute. But the timing of the results has to be strategic.

In Georgia they miscalculated the time a bit and needed something fast to get the information out following the last bad Biden bombshell, ergo the 'leaked' list of indictments that would be handed down as soon as the grand jury voted. And that night they kept the grand jury into the wee hours of the morning and released the official indictment I think around 3 a.m. Eastern time?

Who does that other than the thoroughly dishonorable?
7w79j1.jpg

What does it mean to be "backed" by Soros? Did he give money to them? If a judge or prosecutor was appointed by Trump are they "backed" by Trump and are presumed to be biased?
Soros is said to have handpicked them to promote in those positions and he financed most of their campaigns as well as attack ads etc. on their opponents. He spent mega millions if not billions putting those people into office. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't somehow let them know what he expects of them if they want his help in their re-election bids.

Man I must have hit a nerve with this thread because all the troll pack is showing up to attack me, derail, change or bury the topic. That's reassuring to me that I'm on to something. :)

Neither.

4 Grand Juries made of American Citizens who viewed the evidence voted to indict Donald J Trump.

That is their job and no one else's, as it is with Grand Juries all around the country.

The evidence is in the indictments that no Trump follower wishes to read.

The evidence will be shown to a Jury of American citizens in each case, and the verdict given, just as in any other case.

Defense will refute and show their evidence.

That is what happens in every court in America.
The case is based on legal theory which is total shit like anything you post.

Soros is said to have handpicked them to promote in those positions and he financed most of their campaigns as well as attack ads etc. on their opponents. He spent mega millions if not billions putting those people into office. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't somehow let them know what he expects of them if they want his help in their re-election bids.
When you wrote "is said to" and you "wouldn't be surprised", you really meant to say you have not evidence or even a clue about the story you're telling. The truth is that Soros gave money to a non-profit, Color Of Change, and they in turn donate money to campaigns.

We have known about Hunter's laptop and the damning information on it since July 2019. And I think it was soon after that the damage control mechanisms were put into place. First the MSM and social media were instructed to deny it as "Russian disinformation" or bogus and/or bury it and not allow it to be discussed which they all dutifully did.

So Trump loses in 2020 and they think they're home free, but all during 2021 the damning information keeps coming out. The MSM/social media can't hide it all. And what can they use to mitigate that? Divert attention from it? Attacks and accusations re Donald Trump of course.

And then in late 2021 and all during 2022 Trump began holding rallies again. Rallies attended by tens of thousands. And a 2024 candidacy was not just rumored but became pretty obvious. He was still a huge threat. They had to shut him down somehow.

If these indictments were not happening immediately after bad Biden news every single time, I would say coincidence. But we are past the whole rational probability at this point, especially considering who the prosecutors are. They can't put them together at the last minute. But the timing of the results has to be strategic.

In Georgia they miscalculated the time a bit and needed something fast to get the information out following the last bad Biden bombshell, ergo the 'leaked' list of indictments that would be handed down as soon as the grand jury voted. And that night they kept the grand jury into the wee hours of the morning and released the official indictment I think around 3 a.m. Eastern time?

Who does that other than the thoroughly dishonorable?
Trump broke the law. That's why he has so many charges against him. Your conspiracy theories are goofy.

Forum List

Back