Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.

Parents should boycott public schools until proper security measures are in place at every school that will prevent a shooter from gaining access.
Most of the world dont need security at childrens schools. Simply they have no gun problem. I grow up in one we had no guns it resulted in 0 shooting and 0 mass shooting.

Then why did you leave?
I came here to study the effect of gun violence on human behavior. I see it has a lot of negative effect, especially on children these days.

As is the link to antidepressants.

But let’s ignor that reality.

You of course were hoping for dead kids
Nah, I don't need those as the price of my ownership of long guns. That's your need to allow easy access to handguns and military style assault rifles.

Of course, I am nearly the only one that wants the kids stopped prior to picking up a gun, hammer, ice pick or whatever a killer on antidepressants might use

Hammers and ice pick mass killings are rare...AHA...we found the culprit!

Nah, I don't need those as the price of my ownership of long guns. That's your need to allow easy access to handguns and military style assault rifles.

Of course, I am nearly the only one that wants the kids stopped prior to picking up a gun, hammer, ice pick or whatever a killer on antidepressants might use

SSRI class antidepressants?

Correct sir

Eliminate their use in anyone under 24 and problem solved!

Glad to have you onboard

Semi Automatic including assault style weapons need to be secured with trigger locks.
No, the whole firearm must be secured when not directly supervised and the ammunition secured separately. The action secured separately too, if possible.

Last edited:
Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux

So why is school kids getting shot up an acceptable risk, but Muslims doing nothing not?

I'm not sure what your question is. :cool:

-Geaux

School kids dying is acceptable. However the right seems to have a massive problem with Muslims. Why isn't having freedom of religion for Muslims not an acceptable risk?

Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux

So why is school kids getting shot up an acceptable risk, but Muslims doing nothing not?

-Geaux

School kids dying is acceptable. However the right seems to have a massive problem with Muslims. Why isn't having freedom of religion for Muslims not an acceptable risk?

I didn't know Muslims were absent relative to freedom of religion. They are free to practice it here in the US providing they break no laws in doing so. Examples, sex with children, mutilation of women etc.

-Geaux

I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.
Only in progressive controlled urban areas, rural America does not have a violent crime problem.
Progressives are a fucked up bunch...

-Geaux

-Geaux

I didn't know Muslims were absent relative to freedom of religion. They are free to practice it here in the US providing they break no laws in doing so. Examples, sex with children, mutilation of women etc.

-Geaux

Which is not what I'm talking about. Keep up.

We're talking about what people on the right THINK, not what they're able to do.

"Thanks to very brave Teacher & Hero Jason Seaman of Noblesville, Indiana, for his heroic act in saving so many precious young lives. His quick and automatic action is being talked about all over the world!" - President Trump

SSRI class antidepressants?

Correct sir

Eliminate their use in anyone under 24 and problem solved!

Glad to have you onboard

You are dumb as a rock. Many of these kids can't function in school without them. Go crawl back under your Neanderthal rock....

-Geaux

If only a Muslim would shoot up a school....trump would have something to celebrate.

Does San Bernardino count? Oh, my bad, you were hoping for a school shooting.

-Geaux

-Geaux

If only a Muslim would shoot up a school....trump would have something to celebrate.

-Geaux

The majority of school shootings are carried out by white nutcases....sort of like you....

-Geaux

-Geaux

In San Bernardino one was a US born citizen. The other was a legal resident.

So freaking trump is still waiting for the shooting by an undocumented....

We have never had a so called president who has attacked immigrants like this orange clown.

"Mr. Seaman, a 29-year-old science teacher, stopped a student who entered his classroom with two guns and started firing, by first throwing a basketball at the student and then tackling him, according to the Associated Press."

thank God Hoosiers love basketball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back