Indian police arrest two dozen people after tainted alcohol kills at least 69 in Punjab

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Police in India have arrested more than two dozen people on suspicion of selling tainted alcohol that killed at least 69 villagers and others in the northern state of Punjab.

Six police officers and seven other officials have been suspended for failing to prevent the sale of tainted alcohol as a magistrate began an investigation into the deaths in three districts.

Police officer Roshan Lal said on Saturday that 69 people have died, though local media reports put the number at 86.

Let's reopen the liquor stores in the meantime?

I always thought if I was deported from America, and I was having a hard time getting my own nation of Poland to accept me, that I'd want to move to India.

They have to do a better job of getting quality global brands of potent potables into the Beloved Subcontinent.

5DF3096B-7578-4A93-B18A-E354F0C32AE6.jpeg

I always thought if I was deported from America, and I was having a hard time getting my own nation of Poland to accept me, that I'd want to move to India.

They have to do a better job of getting quality global brands of potent potables into the Beloved Subcontinent.
Serious? Not me...screw that bidness. Ever been? I was in India for about a week. I swear to God, giardia must be in the air there. Constant and worst shits...ever.
I swear they have shit particles in the bottled water.
The only place that I have been in my life that can rival the overall funk and nastiness I found in India...Dhaka, Bangladesh...G-R-O-S-S

Police in India have arrested more than two dozen people on suspicion of selling tainted alcohol that killed at least 69 villagers and others in the northern state of Punjab.

Six police officers and seven other officials have been suspended for failing to prevent the sale of tainted alcohol as a magistrate began an investigation into the deaths in three districts.

Police officer Roshan Lal said on Saturday that 69 people have died, though local media reports put the number at 86.

Let's reopen the liquor stores in the meantime?
I was thinking they should test it and compare it to the Islands liquor bar incidents, see if it's a manufacturing thing, ingredient source thing like tainted corn or grain hash, terrorist thing or just laxed processing, cause quality control has gone out the window since this pandemic.

Forum List

Back