India Arie is the latest to sack Spotify

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This time its not because of covid lies its about racism. She wonders how rogan and weirdo Jordan Peterson can discuss the Black experience when they are not black.

Its a reasonable point and Im not sure if there is a decent response to this.

Spotify is fast becoming a right wing ghetto platform and they really need to do something to save their business..

I thought most musicians were petty left wing.

So far, only 4 have withdrawn their music from Spotify.

Strange too that a health issue that should be decided on by health professionals has become a political issue separated by the left and the right.

giphy.gif

This time its not because of covid lies its about racism. She wonders how rogan and weirdo Jordan Peterson can discuss the Black experience when they are not black.

Spotify is fast becoming a right wing ghetto platform and they really need to do something to save their business..
WTF is that?

I've never used Spotify, but as far as I am concerned, if it is shedding some of its content from providers who openly advocate censorship, then that can only be an improvement.

I wouldn't expect a piece of British filth such as Tainted Tommy to get it. He's an artifact of the very same degenerate, backward culture that we Americans rejected, when we founded this nation. Basic human rights are offensive to him.

Tainted Tommy's only purpose in life is to keep reminding us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

There should be a place for any kind of discussion in America. Diving into two white guys perceptions and understanding of the black experience seems just fine to me. I promise you Rogan has had and also will have black people on his show to share their experience and perspective as well.

What’s the issue here?

Who?

No one has. She might be the gay Bette Midler of Britain.

My guess would be that whoever or whatever this India Arie is, it made the choice to pull it's content from Spotify for no other purpose than to get its name in the news, and be heard of by anyone other than the two or three fans that it already had.

Nobody has ever heard of it, and probably nobody ever would have, without this rare chance for it to gain a bit of publicity by piggybacking on a minor developing controversy.

The only reason it's starting to lean right is because of all the leftist pussies who have decided to make their work political. Neil Young needs to just die. He's a has-been; no one really gives a shit about him anymore. Spotify realized that they'd be losing far more people if they banned Rogan, so they let Young go. Smart move.

India Arie? Does anyone honestly give a fuck about her or what she has to say about anything? I honestly thought she was dead.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking...

WHO????

yes, because the only people who can discuss black people is fags living in Wales and Joe Biden. Nobody else knows anything about them. Oh, and some nobody named 'India' somethin or other.

My guess would be that whoever or whatever this India Arie is, it made the choice to pull it's content from Spotify for no other purpose than to get its name in the news, and be heard of by anyone other than the two or three fans that it already had.

Nobody has ever heard of it, and probably nobody ever would have, without this rare chance for it to gain a bit of publicity by piggybacking on a minor developing controversy.

Mostly they're just hiding their greed behind blowhard bullshit; most of them are probably getting new contracts from Amazon or Microsoft or some other service. They've been sellouts their entire lives, so no reason to beleive these asshats had some epiphany of principles or something. It's just another marketing gimmick.

Forum List

Back