Independents have no candidate

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I feel like we have no real candidate. I kinda like Tulsi but she can never win. All the current leading dems are shit as well.

Their all the same, they just switch off and throw bones to the other party every 8 years. Trump is spending like a Prog.

I feel like we have no real candidate. I kinda like Tulsi but she can never win. All the current leading dems are shit as well.

Until people accept that the choice from either major party are pieces of shit and vote in mass for a 3rd party, we will never have good choices. We need an election or two where people just say "fuck it, no longer voting the lesser of two evils" and show that someone outside the two party paradigm can get significant votes.

Ross Perot might have been able to do this had he not dropped out the first election.

Until people accept that the choice from either major party are pieces of shit and vote in mass for a 3rd party, we will never have good choices. We need an election or two where people just say "fuck it, no longer voting the lesser of two evils" and show that someone outside the two party paradigm can get significant votes.

Ross Perot might have been able to do this had he not dropped out the first election.

It just feels impossible at this point. Two party politics is too deeply entrenched, and Americans are too stupid and poorly educated to see how bad it is for them. Both major parties have an interest in keeping it that way.

I was interested to see the rumors of the Kasich/Hickenlooper (or Hickenlooper/Kasich, whatever) ticket, just to see if some non-crazies could get some support. As I understand it, it never materialized, sadly.

It just feels impossible at this point. Two party politics is too deeply entrenched, and Americans are too stupid and poorly educated to see how bad it is for them. Both major parties have an interest in keeping it that way.

They've rigged the game, there will NEVER be any "real" choice.

I was interested to see the rumors of the Kasich/Hickenlooper (or Hickenlooper/Kasich, whatever) ticket, just to see if some non-crazies could get some support. As I understand it, it never materialized, sadly.

It is early, anyone that announces now will just be destroyed before the real campaigning even starts.

It is early, anyone that announces now will just be destroyed before the real campaigning even starts.
Takes all the joy out of life....At least until cocktail hour...

It's always wise to vote for the lesser of two evils, rather than the greater. A third-party candidate could fill either shoes.

There are crappy candidates because no one of sound mind would subject themselves or their family to the requisite proctological examinations that media dictate. We have two dominant parties because none other has captured the electorate with either ideas or candidates.

I'm no fan club member, but Trump defeated 16 well-established Republicans and the Lewis Carroll-esque Queen of the Democrats - the cream of both parties - with his nether end untouched despite media waggling that un-cotted finger.

He remains untouched, while Democrats offer the most common idiots in the party for 2020.

Best of luck to them. :auiqs.jpg:

We've had third party candidates before.

Ross Perot probably gave us Clinton

Nader almost definitely gave us Bush

Stein probably at least helped give us Trump

You really want to take that chance again?

Trump is your independent candidate. He's hated by the elites of both parties

Way too many issues with that guy.

What about Mr Starbucks? He held an interesting town hall on CNN a couple weeks ago. Check it out and lmk what you think

Trump is independent however he is just as corrupt and dishonest as the bunch of them. And those who don’t like our leader engaging in childish pissing contests every other day are going to want a better option.

Forum List

Back