Inaugural benediction: Pray that “white will embrace what is right”

Have you seen what some of the posters on here say?

Let's see, um red should get ahead, yellow should be mellow and whites should see the light, and you don't think that's racist?

Something good about every race on earth but the whites he calls stupid and you embrace him for that and claim that whites are racist because they object to being called stupid?

Then again, maybe we are stupid, after all, we did elect Obama and don't for a second think he would be president without the white vote.

Last edited:
What's wrong with white embracing what's right?

What's right is equality. Genocide of First Nation Native Americans was not right. Slavery was not right. Blacks and people of color having no voting rights was not right.

If some white people found that one sentence offensive--think of the offensiveness that others have put up with for centuries. Get over yourselves.

In my lifetime, blacks weren't considered human. In my lifetime, lynchings occurred. In my lifetime, skinheads murdered Mulageta Seraw.

Do whites need to see the light? Yes, some still do. The ones who said over my dead body will this black man be elected.

Last edited by a moderator:
was it the yellow , red or brown people who used slavery to make money?

Gaaah, not that again. Slavery is in the past TM, we have a new black (well, technically 1/2 black) president and white guilt is over. I don't care what color he is, I will be waiting and watching to see what he does.

'Whites need to embrace what is right' implies that most whites see blacks as inferior. I dont' and I don't appreciate being lumped into the small group that still feels this way. Racism will always exist but for the large, large majority of this country, no one really gives a shit what color somebody is. Why do you?

What's wrong with white embracing what's right?

What's right is equality. Genocide was not right. Slavery was not right. Blacks and people of color having no voting rights was not right.

If some white people found that one sentence offensive--think of the offensiveness that others have put up with for centuries. Get over yourselves.

no one has lived for centuries---it was racist---I'll move on----but please stop fallnig all over yourselves trying to convince us that it wasn't a racist little jingle this dude put together.

no one has lived for centuries---it was racist---I'll move on----but please stop fallnig all over yourselves trying to convince us that it wasn't a racist little jingle this dude put together.

it exactly was racist, but I don't believe the lunatic left thinks anybody but white people have the capacity for racism.. that's the dumb fog they live in.

I don't care if you think 'whites doing whats right' was racist. It was a mild zinger to us whites. Historically, we earned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if you think it was racist. It was a zinger to whites and we earned it.

Speak for yourself, spinner girl. I've done nothing to earn this 'zinger'. When the hell are people going to open their eyes? What difference does it make what color someone's skin is?

I don't care if you think 'whites doing whats right' was racist. It was a mild zinger to us whites. Historically, we earned it.

at least you're finally admitting SOME truth.--and I don't deserve shit for what other people do or did. THAT is RACIST.

you know nothing about me. take your zinger and stick it up your ass.
thanks

I know you from this post which is crude and angry. I don't feel guilty about a thing. I've been actively involved in the civil rights movement my entire life.

Forum List

Back