In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

When speaking of areas at risk we part it into "rings", so called. The closest area is Sderot, Eshkol, and the small villages, 7 kilometers from Gaza. Ashkelon is a bit farer, and so they have a different time of Alert. The Grad missiles his Ashdod, and Be'er Sheva ranges, the 35-40 kilomeres. also in there are Kiryat Gat, and Gan Yavne, in the same "ring" circle.

When there is an operation, what used to happen almost every 3 months, and at some point every few weeks, the "favorite" destinations where Ashdod and Be'er Sheva. The missiles targeted to Beer Sheva will usually fall between the city, and Kiryat Gat.

See the black spot? this is me:redface:, where my hometown is located. Right in da friggin' middle:doubt:. We're not on the map because it's a very small town, less than 8,000 people.

346p4es.gif

Sucks for you but for the most part your safe but worried, in gaza there is no safety at all and the worst part is the militants there cannot defend against airstrikes and drones trikes so there is no feeling of security

Then why doesn't the Palestinian government use the money given to them to build shelters and security systems for women and children? This seems to be the obvious thing to do, when you think of it. Instead of building Quassams or creating them, they can do so much for themselves to creat shelters, protected spaces, in schools and private houses and kindergardens. In Sderot you can find protected areas every 2 meters.

They are very expensive and gaza is full of crowded homes, there is no space to do that and Israel would probably bomb them during a war, they bombed the shifa hospital I saw the damage and stuff...so they will bomb electricity and other places during war....

The militant brigade is separate from political, they just build up their militia which is still pretty poor, for a Militia they are strong but not military level...

Also Israeli airstrikes are targeted and you do not know when it's coming so it depends where you are

Are you near gaza? Most of the rockets hit ashekolom, Negev council, sderot and the grads reach beer Sheva so you live in one of them or close?

When speaking of areas at risk we part it into "rings", so called. The closest area is Sderot, Eshkol, and the small villages, 7 kilometers from Gaza. Ashkelon is a bit farer, and so they have a different time of Alert. The Grad missiles his Ashdod, and Be'er Sheva ranges, the 35-40 kilomeres. also in there are Kiryat Gat, and Gan Yavne, in the same "ring" circle.

When there is an operation, what used to happen almost every 3 months, and at some point every few weeks, the "favorite" destinations where Ashdod and Be'er Sheva. The missiles targeted to Beer Sheva will usually fall between the city, and Kiryat Gat.

See the black spot? this is me:redface:, where my hometown is located. Right in da friggin' middle:doubt:. We're not on the map because it's a very small town, less than 8,000 people.

346p4es.gif

Sucks for you but for the most part your safe but worried, in gaza there is no safety at all and the worst part is the militants there cannot defend against airstrikes and drones trikes so there is no feeling of security

Living in the farer distance, of course the risk for me is not as much as for my friends in Eshkol or Sderot. I fear for them more than for me.

I personally remember an event that took place in Cast Lead. Before cast lead the risk was of course, not that high, it was usually to closer towns to the border, I used to learn in a regional agricultural school, this is how it is in the negev, many teens in our schools used to be from the areas at risk, so we learned from them how the live and so on, before the risk got higher; anyway, In Cast Lead, I served in the navy, in Ashdod, also under rocket fire, and came back home one day, those were on the first days. I got off the bus near the junction from which you enter my town, I took another bus into the street, the whole deal no more than 5 minutes, tops. Right when I closed the house's door behind me, I hear a huge BOOM! explosion, the entire house shook, and there was of course, no alarm. When opening the TV they showed "live" pictures from the place in which the grad fell. Right near the bus station. I simply mumbled the Blessing of deliverance, and then only the day continued.

So the risk, although tiny, is always there. And all you need is one bad day, and that would be enough

Last edited:

Then why doesn't the Palestinian government use the money given to them to build shelters and security systems for women and children? This seems to be the obvious thing to do, when you think of it. Instead of building Quassams or creating them, they can do so much for themselves to creat shelters, protected spaces, in schools and private houses and kindergardens. In Sderot you can find protected areas every 2 meters.

They are very expensive and gaza is full of crowded homes, there is no space to do that and Israel would probably bomb them during a war, they bombed the shifa hospital I saw the damage and stuff...so they will bomb electricity and other places during war....

The militant brigade is separate from political, they just build up their militia which is still pretty poor, for a Militia they are strong but not military level...

And they mostly do that inside populated areas like mosques, schools and hospitals.

There is no separation between the military folks and the civilians. That's an issue.

Last edited:
tinny is stumped again

Indeed, I can find nothing of relevance in your posts.

that is sad your inability to analyze and determine commonalities is a mark of sickness----either extreme congental intellectual deficiency aka Mental Retardation or acquired dementia ---"senility" or loss of intellect due to destructive effects of long standing metabolic disease or intoxications ---like alcoholism Your major deficits are probably located in the FRONTAL LOBES of the brain

Either that or you are just full of shit.

346p4es.gif

Living in the farer distance, of course the risk for me is not as much as for my friends in Eshkol or Sderot. I fear for them more than for me.

I personally remember an event that took place in Cast Lead. Before cast lead the risk was of course, not that high, it was usually to closer towns to the border, I used to learn in a regional agricultural school, this is how it is in the negev, many teens in our schools used to be from the areas at risk, so we learned from them how the live and so on, before the risk got higher; anyway, In Cast Lead, I served in the navy, in Ashdod, also under rocket fire, and came back home one day, those were on the first days. I got off the bus near the junction from which you enter my town, I took another bus into the street, the whole deal no more than 5 minutes, tops. Right when I closed the house's door behind me, I hear a huge BOOM! explosion, the entire house shook, and there was of course, no alarm. When opening the TV they showed "live" pictures from the place in which the grad fell. Right near the bus station. I simply mumbled the Blessing of deliverance, and then only the day continued.

Oh so you are young? Like me? And cast lead was a diseaster for gaza, I didn't experience it but I saw the damage the summer after, I have cousins whose 3 story home got bombed and now they have no roof and it's on top of sand, 4 died one baby and two guys and their sister, I visited her mom and her hair turned gray now, she doesn't speak at all it was a sad scene...you have to understand they suffer a lot..

When I went I was very sick too I had virus or something and the grandma out oil in my hand and asked God to cure me she said she knows why I am sick. And said I was thinking too much about leaving and was scared the border would close:lol::D, I was like what the? This was in 2009

So you live in a religous town right? Are you religous then?

And they mostly do that inside populated areas like mosques, schools and hospitals.

There is no separation between the military folks and the civilians. That's an issue.

Everywhere is populated in gaza, they have to be prepared to defend each city... And there is a separation between them...this is why I don't want to talk about militant groups because I hear the same thing that's not true. And they are not a military or have an airforce they are all men on the ground.....

They are 3 civilians you pigs

They belonged to the rocket brigades, they were no civilians.

By your logic, an Israeli soldier with weapon is a civilian, too.

According to Israel yes, a Israel soldier being attacked is a terror attack somehow, every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack, ironic isnt it?

every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack,

They do. It is part of their terrorist propaganda schtick.

Oh so you are young? Like me? And cast lead was a diseaster for gaza, I didn't experience it but I saw the damage the summer after, I have cousins whose 3 story home got bombed and now they have no roof and it's on top of sand, 4 died one baby and two guys and their sister, I visited her mom and her hair turned gray now, she doesn't speak at all it was a sad scene...you have to understand they suffer a lot..

When I went I was very sick too I had virus or something and the grandma out oil in my hand and asked God to cure me she said she knows why I am sick. And said I was thinking too much about leaving and was scared the border would close:lol::D, I was like what the? This was in 2009

My town is not a religious town, it's a "snob" town. I deeply hate it. I would rather live in Be'er Sheva.:tongue:

You know all those guys who have to much money to be worried about real issues which matter in life? That's my town.

We were the second family here. It was supposed to be a NICE place. Sigh. Now it's full of...Creatures.:doubt:

Cast Lead...Cast lead was a time I will surely not forget. It was a disaster for Gaza, but here it was not slumber party, either. I can assure you that.

I was considered a long enough time soldier in the base to teach the "Chongies" what to do and how to act when speaking with the war vessels, let's just say, what I was doing was not to be exposed in this forum, but I was highly connected to field. That was a burden. You sit in the second floor, downstairs the Navy Commandor watches what you're doing, the place is full of soldiers yelling and at cases panicking. It was a huge stress. I wasn't sleeping. I used to eat alot, out of pressure and to not fall asleep on nightshifts.

I was only 19 then. How the f*ck did they expect me to function? I had no real idea what I was doing, I wasn't built up for this, I just wanted to go home and sleep it off. They wanted me to be a soldier.

But it was also a time of remember you have great friends who stand by you, most of us where southerners, so naturally, what we do in base infulences us at home, you cannot close that part of you.

Last edited:
They belonged to the rocket brigades, they were no civilians.

By your logic, an Israeli soldier with weapon is a civilian, too.

According to Israel yes, a Israel soldier being attacked is a terror attack somehow, every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack, ironic isnt it?

every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack,

They do. It is part of their terrorist propaganda schtick.

:blahblah:

Everywhere is populated in gaza, they have to be prepared to defend each city... And there is a separation between them...this is why I don't want to talk about militant groups because I hear the same thing that's not true. And they are not a military or have an airforce they are all men on the ground.....

That is not the only reason why they aren't military, but I understand your point.

My town is not a religious town, it's a "snob" town. I deeply hate it. I would rather live in Be'er Sheva.:tongue:

You know all those guys who have to much money to be worried about real issues which matter in life? That's my town.

We were the second family here. It was supposed to be a NICE place. Sigh. Now it's full of...Creatures.:doubt:

Cast Lead...Cast lead was a time I will surely not forget. It was a disaster for Gaza, but here it was not slumber party, either. I can assure you that.

I was considered a long enough time soldier in the base to teach the "Chongies" what to do and how to act when speaking with the war vessels, let's just say, what I was doing was not to be exposed in this forum, but I was highly connected to field. That was a burden. You sit in the second floor, downstairs the Navy Commandor watches what you're doing, the place is full of soldiers yelling and at cases panicking. It was a huge stress. I wasn't sleeping. I used to eat alot, out of pressure and to not fall asleep on nightshifts.

But it was also a time of remember you have great friends who stand by you, most of us where southerners, so naturally, what we do in base infulences us at home, you cannot close that part of you.

Hehe:tongue:, I don't like snobs either... I like living in religous areas and yes I understand you were stressed out as anyone would be.. In gaza a while back people weren't that very religous until Hamas made people religous there....and even now there are still people who do some drugs and hit in girls...I don't like those kinds... I was actually walking to the market and these guys were staring at a girl....then I a Hamas militant came along :D:lol:, lmao he told them to basically f off. He came to them and said hey what are you doing in Arabic in an angry voice they went away.

The guys with the skinny jeans and pink shirts :mad:, lol they get me mad

Since you have so many connections to Gaza and have actually been there (unlike Mr. Tinmore), can you tell me why they didn't build a productive, secular society after the Israelis left? Why did they just start shooting as many missiles as possible into Israel?

Hehe:tongue:, I don't like snobs either... I like living in religous areas and yes I understand you were stressed out as anyone would be.. In gaza a while back people weren't that very religous until Hamas made people religous there....and even now there are still people who do some drugs and hit in girls...I don't like those kinds... I was actually walking to the market and these guys were staring at a girl....then I a Hamas militant came along :D:lol:, lmao he told them to basically f off. He came to them and said hey what are you doing in Arabic in an angry voice they went away.

Weird.

I cannot imagine how it's like to live there. We hear stories, but they're never pretty.

Dude, Arabic is a scary language. Even when people talk politely it sometimes sounds like they're angry.:lol:

Weird.

I cannot imagine how it's like to live there. We hear stories, but they're never pretty.

It's perfectly fine, and I believe it's better for the people not do eff around a lot it's authoratian kind of but I'm all for it.. I'm religous so I like people to stay that way..you might disagree but that's okay :)

Is it around 3 am there? You are awake :), cool

I had the most horrible day in my life today, I don't think I could get sleep now.

Sorry for you...what's wrong? Is it just one of those depressing days?

The SOB of my law professor made the exam 10 times harder than the first one. I hate that guy. I had to do this course a second time and even NOW I'll fail. I don't remember crying so much as I did today. I HATE that guy.:banghead:

Forum List

Back