In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
Really? What reality about the election am I not accepting? Re-read my post #54 first.
Simply tell us the name of the man who won and the name of the man who lost.

Of course...you're in a cult and you can't bring yourself to do that. You would short circuit because it would displease your master.

Put another way, you have a mental illness.

But I stand to be corrected...you can show us all that you can be an adult, you can have a moment of sanity and you can prove me wrong...

But we both know you're incapable of simply giving us the two names....

Simply tell us the name of the man who won and the name of the man who lost.
Of course...you're in a cult and you can't bring yourself to do that. You would short circuit because it would displease your master.
Put another way, you have a mental illness.
But I stand to be corrected...you can show us all that you can be an adult, you can have a moment of sanity and you can prove me wrong...
But we both know you're incapable of simply giving us the two names....
Biden won.
Trump lost.

You're wrong again. Your talking points make you sound like a real nutjob.
There were voting irregularities, but officially Biden won.

Biden won.
Trump lost.

You're wrong again. Your talking points make you sound like a real nutjob.
There were voting irregularities, but officially Biden won.
Most elections have some irregularities. Any proof of these irregularities made a difference in any state? No? So you're imagining things again....

Sane people don't imagine things that didn't happen. You have no proof of these "irregularities" having made a difference. The courts would like to see it you do...but you don't. Why? Because you're imaging things.

Biden's your daddy.

Most elections have some irregularities. Any proof of these irregularities made a difference in any state? No? So you're imagining things again....
Sane people don't imagine things that didn't happen. You have no proof of these "irregularities" having made a difference. The courts would like to see it you do...but you don't. Why? Because you're imaging things.
Biden's your daddy.
The "proof" of voting irregularities to me was the total number of votes. Look at the total votes for 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016.
Then look at 2020, 30,000,0000 more votes? I call bullshit. The GOP needs to ensure election integrity. We all know democrats are basically criminals.

1677943930791.png

The "proof" of voting irregularities to me was the total number of votes.
That’s not proof at all. That’s more people showing up to vote in a very polarizing election. Same thing happened in the 2018 midterm.

You were saying something about one side looking crazy? Which side is claiming retarded baseless claims of election fraud without a shred of credible evidence? Because that looks pretty crazy to me.

Biden won.
Trump lost.
And which side is it that claims that Biden’s win wasn’t legitimate?

Because that looks crazy to me.

I’ll take the side that values our democracy. I’ll take the side the believes in a peaceful transition of power as has been done every single time in this country except for one.

That’s not proof at all. That’s more people showing up to vote in a very polarizing election. Same thing happened in the 2018 midterm.
You were saying something about one side looking crazy? Which side is claiming retarded baseless claims of election fraud without a shred of credible evidence? Because that looks pretty crazy to me.
There were voting irregularities. But no court wants to interfere in an election, so its up to the political parties to police voter fraud.
Hopefully we can increase election integrity for 2024.

Attachments

• 1677948917838.png
    1677948917838.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
Remember 2016? Democrats claiming "Russian Collusion". Let's not see which claims are more crazy.
There is evidence, the unusual/unlikely number of total votes, duh. So Old Joe Biden gets way more votes in 2020 that Hillary in 2016 or Obama ever got? BULLSHIT.

There were voting irregularities. But no court wants to interfere in an election, so its up to the political parties to police voter fraud.
Translation: you think the election was rigged and you’re going to continue to whine baseless claims of election fraud every time you lose an election.

You were saying something about which side looks crazy? That side. Definitely that side.

And which side is it that claims that Biden’s win wasn’t legitimate?
Because that looks crazy to me.
I’ll take the side that values our democracy. I’ll take the side the believes in a peaceful transition of power as has been done every single time in this country except for one.
Republicans agreed that Biden won, grudgingly. Just like the democrats in 2016. Remember the "not my president" crowd?

As for J6, I believe that was an FBI setup.
Otherwise the National Guard would have been there, or the DC police would have been there to protect the Capitol, as requested by Trump AND Capitol police chief Sund.

So Old Joe Biden gets way more votes in 2020 that Hillary in 2016 or Obama ever got? BULLSHIT.
Whining baseless claims of election fraud because your side lost.

Looks crazy to me. I pick that side as the crazy side.

Whining baseless claims of election fraud because your side lost.
Looks crazy to me. I pick that side as the crazy side.
Seriously, you can tell me that democrat voters would be way more motivated to vote for Joe Biden than for Hillary or Obama?
That they came out in droves for Biden more than for Hillary or Obama, 12,000,000 more??? Seriously??
Because that's what the total vote counts say. I call bullshit. You can call me crazy, but that's how the election math looks to me.

Last edited:
By that, you of course mean that you believe in the tinfoil hat bullshit conspiracy theory that the election was stolen.
Actually, no. I would only say the election was stolen with proof.
I believe that the 2020 election results look suspicious.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is the rule.
So Biden won, but with suspicions.

Seriously, you can tell me that democrat voters would be way more motivated to vote for Joe Biden than for Hillary or Obama?
That they came out in droves for Biden more than for Hillary or Obama, 12,000,000 more??? Seriously??
No. They were more motivated to vote against Trump.

It’s not that complicated. Your baseless conspiracy theory isn’t necessary.

You asked which side is crazy and you demonstrated why I pick you guys.

Actually, no. I would only say the election was stolen with proof.
I believe that the 2020 election results look suspicious.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is the rule.
So Biden won, but with suspicions.
So you guys believe in a bullshit conspiracy theory.

Great, thanks for showing why I think you guys are the crazy ones.

No. They were more motivated to vote against Trump.
It’s not that complicated. Your baseless conspiracy theory isn’t necessary.
You asked which side is crazy and you demonstrated why I pick you guys.
LOL!! I showed you where democrats went nuts after Trump won in 2016. Remember "not my president" and "Russian Collusion"?
People don't vote against a president, they vote for a president. Trump got more than enough votes to win easily, Biden got 81m votes?? My ass.

Its perfectly normal to bitch about close elections. Remember when Gore lost by 270 votes? Normal, not crazy.

Besides, even if you say whining about a perfectly legitimate election is "crazy", that still isn't as bad as my list of democrat craziness in the OP.

Last edited:
People don't vote against a president, they vote for a president.
Sure, if you want to ignore common sense like a fucking idiot.

Biden didn’t get the number of votes he got because he’s Biden. He got that many votes because he was running against Trump.

You were saying something about one side looking crazy? Thanks for demonstrating my point for me.

Forum List

Back