In the past 24 hours democrats have silenced a black doctor, and refused to let bill barr speak..

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Call me crazy but I think I’m voting republican in 2020 lol

WOW...

WOW...
its almost like democrats want me to vote for trump and vote republican,,,

WOW...
If Biden wins, they will probably take this site down or censor everything you say on it.

• Banned
Some might say Bill bar handled himself very well but I think he should’ve done things a little differently.

1. After that video was stopped I would’ve said excuse me I need to handle some business. He should have sent in armies of federal agents to Portland and ok deadly force.

WOW...

If you think that is bad.....just wait and see what they do if biden wins............obama used the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ and State Department as his personal goon squads......just wait to see what they do with those agencies the next time they control them....

WOW...
If Biden wins, they will probably take this site down or censor everything you say on it.

That is my concern....some of the left wingers here will likely complain about this being "Right Wing," and "Racist," because they allow conservatives and libertarians to post on it.........eventually it will get shadow banned by google and the other democrat party tech. enforcers.......

WOW...

That is my concern....some of the left wingers here will likely complain about this being "Right Wing," and "Racist," because they allow conservatives and libertarians to post on it.........eventually it will get shadow banned by google and the other democrat party tech. enforcers.......
Why wouldn't they?

All they have to do is say, "The web site is racist" and take us down like a statue and probably have us all lose our jobs to boot.

Our freedoms are gone

WOW...

Why wouldn't they?

All they have to do is say, "The web site is racist" and take us down like a statue and probably have us all lose our jobs to boot.

Our freedoms are gone
The progs use the same methods. They did the same to Kavanaugh. They work every issue like a Kangaroo Court. And they are one step away from total domination. Everything we do will be solved by their way of doing it when they are totally empowered. Guilty will be the result no matter what.

Forum List

Back