In the end which party will be declared winner as a result of the ScamDemic?

laugh all you want commie lover but you cant refute the facts THOUSANDS love trump where Biden only gets a handful of people to show up for him not can you refute facts many of the dem congressmen and even a few senators along with thousands of americas have fled the corrupt dem party
What the fuck are you blathering about??!! If Biden's public appearances have smaller than Trumps it only because Democrats have the good sense to abide by the Covid restrictions . Raging crowds are not a measure of support. Polls and the ballot box are and I think that you what that result was.

And , the was one NJ congressman who was elected as a Democrat who switched parties. I don't know of any others . You are fucking delusional. But you might want to consider this:

List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

This is a list of Republicans and conservatives who opposed the re-election of incumbent Donald Trump, the 2020 Republican Party nominee for President of the United States. Among them are former Republicans who left the party in 2016 or later due to their opposition to Trump, those who held office as a Republican, Republicans who endorsed a different candidate, and Republican presidential primary election candidates that announced opposition to Trump as the presumptive nominee. Over 70 former senior Republican national security officials and 60 additional senior officials have also signed onto a statement declaring, "We are profoundly concerned about our nation's security and standing in the world under the leadership of Donald Trump. The President has demonstrated that he is dangerously unfit to serve another term."[1]

A group of former senior U.S. government officials and conservatives—including from the Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, and Trump administrations have formed The Republican Political Alliance for Integrity and Reform (REPAIR) to, "focus on a return to principles-based governing in the post-Trump era."[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...0_presidential_campaign#cite_note-repa_Abou-2

Last edited:
Laugh all you want america hater,but you cant counter the fact that MANY top ranked politicians have left the dem party as well after serving in it for decades because it has become so corrupt as well as thousands of americas so eat shit asshole. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: these patriotic people below in these videos unlike you,care about the future of america,
Really? Who. Name them!

We all know Democrats will never let a crisis go to waste. I'd say if the winner had to be declared today the trophy would definitely go to Democrats.
Following the trajectory we're on, in the end, Democrats will lose as they will be perceived as the party that killed the greatest economy this nation has ever known....Your thoughts?
I'd rather be known as the party that killed the economy, although that is not even true- than the party that killed 206K Americans.

Libs killed hundreds of thousands by shutting down the economy. Hundreds of thousands more will die due to their worthless decrees.
Seriously?? Prove it. Prove that more people died as a result of the shut down than would have died if the virus went unchecked.

You know what I find rather odd besides TheProgressivePatriot :gay:, that he/she doesn't care about the number of abortions compared to Kung Flu deaths...

Deaths as of 3 minutes ago in the United States from Kung Flu... 284,339

Planned Parenthood Annual Report Shows It Killed 345,672 Babies in Abortions, More Than Ever Before | LifeNews.com
Do Not presume to know what I care about. The issue is that we have a deadly pandemic that was mismanaged by Trump. Instead of dealing with that, you imply that I am a hypocrite. That is known as a:

Tu quoque - Wikipedia

Tū quoque , or the appeal to hypocrisy, is an informal fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by attacking the opponent's own personal behavior as being inconsistent with the argument's conclusion(s). The Oxford English Dictionary cites John Cooke's 1614 stage play The Cittie Gallant as the earliest use of the term in the English language.

Abortion is a separate and difficult issue. Invoking it here in no way weakens my position or helps you with respect to Covid.

Forum List

Back