In the defense of white folks

If we get it. We earn it AND EVEN WORSE guys like you have the nerve to point the finger at us.
Blacks earn nothing that they have, they are allowed into schools and Jobs with much lower GPA and SAT scores and there are real-world consequences for that, too. Black doctors have the lowest MCAT grades which translates into doctors with the highest rates of malpractice lawsuits against them. The Same for Black Lawyers, too.

That's when the Samsungs and the Sonys and the Ninetndos started popping up and getting more muscle on the global scene
Where are the Black equivaled to these Products? Which ingenious products and production methods have come out of Ethiopia and the Congo Basin that the rest of the world wants? What would the Black Nintendo or Microsoft, or Apple, or Sony, look like LOL

mga138
I find the whole concept of the so-called, "Black Wall Street," hilarious.

I don't care what you "find" the fact is

Black degradation is essential to White supremacists.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

Black people are the only race of people in the USA who businesses get sabotaged. A successful Black business is being sabotaged with lawsuits from residents claiming the Turkey Leg smoke is a "noxious" health risk.

These suspected racist “environmentalists” all of sudden they “care” about the earth when comes to blk ppl. I don’t see them bringing that same energy to theses white owned factories that pollute the air non stop.

Whenever black people as a group prosper, the white supremacists have always sabotaged that progress with NO exceptions

White supremacists are always doing stuff.

1602262258748.png

And despite all this many black people still become successful without any help and in spite of systematic sabotage. You are so inept, you need a system of non-justice to sabotage an entire group because you can’t compete with black men equally

No white man feels superior to a black man. Stop coping.

mga138
The only way you dopes seem to be able to have any self-esteem is by lying to yourselves.

Right. OK

mga138
Asians do much better than Blacks because they are MUCH more intelligent, hardworking, and less prone to crime.

So if you believe you are inferior to Asian men and Asian men are so hardworking and intelligent and non criminal than white people then why aren't you demanding that Asian men be put in charge of everything ?

Why aren't you demanding floods of Asian immigration into the USA from Korea ? Japan and China ?

Why aren't you demanding that white CEO's step down and be replaced by Asians ?

mga138
Blacks earn nothing that they have, they are allowed into schools and Jobs with much lower GPA and SAT scores and there are real-world consequences for that, too. Black doctors have the lowest MCAT grades which translates into doctors with the highest rates of malpractice lawsuits against them. The Same for Black Lawyers, too.

Name the universities that are rolling out the red carpet by lowering the bar to allow all these dumb blks in ?

Last edited:
mga138
Where are the Black equivaled to these Products? Which ingenious products and production methods have come out of Ethiopia and the Congo Basin that the rest of the world wants? What would the Black Nintendo or Microsoft, or Apple, or Sony, look like LOL

I'm not Ethiopian. Nor am congolese and they have the own history with the white supremacisty.
It's the same way you are not Serbia, Moldovan or Croatia and none of these have firms on fortune 500. I'm a foundational black American and we built this country from scratch. A country that you now enjoy.

Also Reparations was also given to the HEIRS of the Japanese who we’re interned. So the same should be done for the heirs of Black American slaves

d1iq13euwaaoqs_-jpg.429876

Native Americans already receive payments. In fact the Treaty of 1866 states that some Native American tribes are supposed to share their payments with descendants of Black freedmen. So they owe blk ppl MORE on top of slave reparations and on the Trail of Tears 30% of the people on that trail to Oklahoma were Black

I keep hearing militant blacks complain how whites have had all this generational wealth passed down for hundreds of years, and blacks haven‘t had a fair shot since Civil Rights - nearly 60 years, or two generations back.

What they fail to acknowledge that we have a very large percentage of 1st and 2nd generation Americans whose parents or grandparents arrived here penniless - and without any affirmative action programs to give them a hand up.

Look at the big influx of penniless, uneducated Jews in the early 20th century. ONE single generation later, their sons and daughters are all college graduates (or business owners), and the generation after that is complete with lawyers, doctors, accountants, and so forth.

So how do you explain that, since they had no generational wealth transfer? I will tell you:

1. They realized that they themselves were responsible for a successful life, and didn’t cry about Americans who had been here since the Mayflower landed.

2. They realized that education was the key to moving from poverty, and gave that #1 priority.

3. They did not have babies out of wedlock, before they were prepared to care for them, which would derail any plans and keep them in poverty.

The middle class blacks in my community did all of the above. The black underclass did not, obviously, but that is not whites’ fault.

mga138
I find the whole concept of the so-called, "Black Wall Street," hilarious.

I don't care what you "find" the fact is

Black degradation is essential to White supremacists.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

Black people are the only race of people in the USA who businesses get sabotaged. A successful Black business is being sabotaged with lawsuits from residents claiming the Turkey Leg smoke is a "noxious" health risk.

These suspected racist “environmentalists” all of sudden they “care” about the earth when comes to blk ppl. I don’t see them bringing that same energy to theses white owned factories that pollute the air non stop.

Whenever black people as a group prosper, the white supremacists have always sabotaged that progress with NO exceptions

White supremacists are always doing stuff.

1602262258748.png

And despite all this many black people still become successful without any help and in spite of systematic sabotage. You are so inept, you need a system of non-justice to sabotage an entire group because you can’t compete with black men equally

No white man feels superior to a black man. Stop coping.

mga138
The only way you dopes seem to be able to have any self-esteem is by lying to yourselves.

Right. OK

mga138
Asians do much better than Blacks because they are MUCH more intelligent, hardworking, and less prone to crime.

So if you believe you are inferior to Asian men and Asian men are so hardworking and intelligent and non criminal than white people then why aren't you demanding that Asian men be put in charge of everything ?

Why aren't you demanding floods of Asian immigration into the USA from Korea ? Japan and China ?

Why aren't you demanding that white CEO's step down and be replaced by Asians ?

mga138

Name the universities that are rolling out the red carpet by lowering the bar to allow all these dumb blks in ?

It really is pathetic when Blacks talk about Tulsa, they always like to leave out the assaulted White child and the 10 White men that Blacks shot and killed in cold blood that started that race war, which the Blacks lost with a final tally being 26 dead Blacks and 13 dead whites.

Secondly, why would the people who built the entire country and most of the greatest cities in world feel envious of one small section of Tulsa Oklahoma?! That's not how white people think., that is how Blacks think, and that is exactly the origin of this Tulsa Myth, which is just one of the many civil rights myths that permeate our silly culture. And BTW, during that time period the US was going through a low-level race war, from 1917 to 1923, with lethal race riots in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Texas, Florida, Illinois, and elsewhere. Hundreds of lives were lost, both black and white. The trigger in nearly every case, says was black-on-white crime.

And let's put this racial violence in Context....26 Blacks died in the race war that THEY started 100 years ago. Yet, last month alone, Blacks murdered 30 White people (many of whom were women and Children), and they murder on average 30 White people EVERY MONTH! Do you really think that Anybody should give a damn about Tusla when:
1) Blacks and their violent/murderous criminality started that incident
2) Blacks murder more Whites EVERY MONTH than they can claimed were killed in Tulsa.
3) Blacks have Destroyed cities from coast to coast, costing Whites Trillions in damages, lost property values, forcing them to leave their homes and hometowns, or they inflect horrific crime and violence on those who cannot flee.

So, cry me a River, boy.

Last edited:
LMAO.. It happened. I was there. You say it didn't happened, and you wasn't there.

Soooooooooooo

Crime and drugs are the blacks biggest oppressors. Not whitey.

Considering that white's make up 60% of the entire US population, I find it hard to have any white guilt. If a HUGE part of the black population chooses to drop out of school, have kids out of wedlock, involve themselves in criminal activities, or simply choose a blue collar lifestyle, then please, by all means, explain how that is the fault of the white people.
There's a lot of middle class black folks who finished school, married their kids mom/dad, work steady and raise their kids.
They didn't let drug or crime oppress them. They didn't let whitey oppress them. They were free to make good decisions for themselves.
So why don't didn't the blacks in prison make those same choices? They had the opportunity to make the right decisions.

Yup, the last person I hired was a white guy. 2 weeks into it, I caught him high on meth. Fired his ass, and had him thrown in jail. I the two weeks he was in there, he lost the house he was renting, his vehicle (cause he couldn't pay to get it out of the impound yard. And his girlfriend.
That made me happy. Had it been a black guy, you'd call me racist for enjoying his demise.

Incredible. All you've posted are the typical stereotypes that's keep loser black folks in their loser columns. That same victim mentality that's keep them losers since the end of segregation.
It's the same mentality teaches blacks the names of more violent druggy thugs, (like George Floyd than successful black people. (Robert Smith)

Oh sure, they know their rich rappers. Once who made millions selling songs about drugs, hoe's and crime. Those are the role models of the loser blacks. But real success, like Robert Smith, should be their role models. So why isn't he?
Short and accurate version: Lil’ im.2 is a racist.

I'm a foundational black American and we built this country from scratch. A country that you now enjoy.
Blacks haven't built anything, anywhere on earth; and they haven't built anything here even with all the undeserved benefits they have been given. That is why guys like you try to culturally appropriate other cultures like Ancient Egypt. People like you are a burden on this society, and you are utterly disposable. The ONLY indispensable people in the US are the White people.

Why aren't you demanding that white CEO's s
tep down and be replaced by Asians ?

What a ridiculous question. Why? Because this is the US, which is an outpost of Europe and was built by My ancestors for people like me. This is Not an outpost of China (which Africa is currently becoming).

Blacks haven't built anything, anywhere on earth; and they haven't built anything here even with all the undeserved benefits they have been given. That is why guys like you try to culturally appropriate other cultures like Ancient Egypt. People like you are a burden on this society, and you are utterly disposable. The ONLY indispensable people in the US are the White people.
Yes. It is beyond arrogant when blacks say “we built this country,” as if all the inventions and advancements of white European ancestors had nothing to do with it.

Hostile blacks, like that Paul poster, who claim that “blacks built America” and how whites are enjoying it might want to consider the many ways they are enjoying the many advancements and Inventions of whites. For starters:

- electricity
- antibiotics
- flush toilet and water treatment
- the internet
- the automobile
- internal combustion engine
- the microscope
- refrigeration
- the computer
- wireless technology

Interestingly, when I googled this to find out what whites invented, the only thing that kept popping up was what blacks invented. But it’s liberal Google, so theysuppress how whites have added so much to the country we enjoy today.

mga138
It really is pathetic when Blacks talk about Tulsa, they always like to leave out the assaulted White child and the 10 White men that Blacks shot and killed in cold blood that started that race war, which the Blacks lost with a final tally being 26 dead Blacks and 13 dead whites.

A bit revision history there

mga138
And let's put this racial violence in Context....26 Blacks died in the race war that THEY started 100 years ago. Yet, last month alone, Blacks murdered 30 White people (many of whom were women and Children), and they murder on average 30 White people EVERY MONTH! Do you really think that Anybody should give a damn about Tusla when:
1) Blacks and their violent/murderous criminality started that incident
2) Blacks murder more Whites EVERY MONTH than they can claimed were killed in Tulsa.

3) Blacks have Destroyed cities from coast to coast, costing Whites Trillions in damages, lost property values, forcing them to leave their homes and hometowns, or they inflect horrific crime and violence on those who cannot flee.

Nice bit of straw manning there

Hostile blacks, like that Paul poster, who claim that “blacks built America” and how whites are enjoying it might want to consider the many ways they are enjoying the many advancements and Inventions of whites. For starters:

- electricity
- antibiotics
- flush toilet and water treatment
- the internet
- the automobile
- internal combustion engine
- the microscope
- refrigeration
- the computer
- wireless technology

Interestingly, when I googled this to find out what whites invented, the only thing that kept popping up was what blacks invented. But it’s liberal Google, so theysuppress how whites have added so much to the country we enjoy today.

You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They own Facebook. They own twitter.

And most people’s knowledge of the world comes from that 2.3% of people.

A 2.3% that has a limited, racist view on things. So I understand why you would ask a question like this.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.

Black people have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than anyone else.

That’s simply because we have been on the planet longer than anyone else.

Yes most inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. So sure whites have invented some wonderful things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

And those inventions are only because whites have been on top during that time. And in the past few hundred years whites have theorized that blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ? That’s been white supremacist logic and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

If white inventions were because white people are born with more brains, then they would have been on top all throughout all history.

Anglo power (European and American) is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history. And that is the Historical Context that you’re argument forgets.

So western inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. 700 years ago the Chinese could have ran around bragging how smart and inventive they were. After all whites would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:

1) Gunpowder
2) The compass
3) Paper
4) The printing press.

Their rise to world power was built on these.

It also must be remembered that it’s not so much about who invents. It’s ALL about who gets the patent.

Whites have done it for ages.

They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights.

That's why you have stories like last year the black South African (Nkosinathi Nkomo) created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

main-qimg-c44aac9ce4080d7f2ff02b6da50e1253-lq

A few months later someone comes up with the same invention.

Coincedence ?

His invention would have make him a billionaire and his descendents.

Mark Zuckerberg wasn't over in Nigeria a few years ago for the weather

main-qimg-e239abba249948366c0d7314f7bf5165-lq

main-qimg-0317e0fdecd993ed5f3521a14bc05441-lq

main-qimg-75f54426743492ff3fb6cb41d576e35a-lq

He was over their stealing ideas and taken them bk to America and pass them of as his.

But it is pretty widely acknowledged that virtually no basic technologies were strictly speaking invented in Europe or the United States. Instead, European societies aggregated technologies. Metalwork, the plow, hydrocarbon fuels, higher mathematics, paper, wind-powered sea navigation, the compass, gun powder, and steam engines all came from elsewhere. In terms of the crucial agricultural products that feed everyone in the modern world, too, none originated in Europe.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Black people are :

• The Fathers of Mathematics.
  • The Fathers of Physics.
  • The Fathers of Chemistry
  • The Fathers of Astronomy.
  • The Fathers of civilisation.
  • The Fathers of building in stone and bricks.
  • The fathers of Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.
In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming.

Calendars, irrigation, mining, metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture.

All the ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry were invented by black people. All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

Civilization is not a white invention. Greek civilization comes from Egypt. But whites see it as the starting point because it was the first “white” country to be civilized. And it was first only because it was closest to Egypt.

People are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization.

The columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt.

Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt.

But to be honest :

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things humans ever discovered.

They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty obvious, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE

I repeat

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things humans ever discovered

When you look back in history you realize that no one in their right mind in 1500 would have thought that some day English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink because medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

main-qimg-30f0a9cef952f9851a00febfd8a13bb9-pjlq

That’s why the Spanish (to this day) annually dress every year in blackface. Racist as F. But they know their history.

main-qimg-a3195403ccbab68766c5735f9b11df2c-lq

main-qimg-c2bf519d7c183544302ff1641ea9ed7b-lq

The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married.

French kings died of lice. People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times. The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

Black people (moors) from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire. They were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

main-qimg-4ba79db1d15750dff71a1665176c7338-pjlq

They built stuff like

main-qimg-160094bd209bf945a9a27d46bd89147a-lq

And this was throughout Europe.

main-qimg-7f0281c8fd57a4c77acea0030f0fcd87-lq

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries

main-qimg-43dc077d672e602be18f443c1655c127-lq

main-qimg-bb205bab26eaf949a2d8d368af86711f-lq

main-qimg-c2db25e94e065e451547d6dbcfa22aee-lq

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well.

They also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position the Black ppl in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black ppl but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

If you have got this far down then I'm sure these observations seem like "junk-science" or "radical" interpretations..

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

Short and accurate version: Lil’ im.2 is a racist.

It doesn't matter how many facts we throw at the left, how many successful blacks explain how it's more of a cultural thing, the left will never understand the basics of life. They, even the white liberals, will still claim white people are the reason why blacks are thugs.

You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They own Facebook. They own twitter.

And most people’s knowledge of the world comes from that 2.3% of people.

A 2.3% that has a limited, racist view on things. So I understand why you would ask a question like this.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.

Black people have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than anyone else.

That’s simply because we have been on the planet longer than anyone else.

Yes most inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. So sure whites have invented some wonderful things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

And those inventions are only because whites have been on top during that time. And in the past few hundred years whites have theorized that blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ? That’s been white supremacist logic and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

If white inventions were because white people are born with more brains, then they would have been on top all throughout all history.

Anglo power (European and American) is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history. And that is the Historical Context that you’re argument forgets.

So western inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. 700 years ago the Chinese could have ran around bragging how smart and inventive they were. After all whites would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:

1) Gunpowder
2) The compass
3) Paper
4) The printing press.

Their rise to world power was built on these.

It also must be remembered that it’s not so much about who invents. It’s ALL about who gets the patent.

Whites have done it for ages.

They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights.

That's why you have stories like last year the black South African (Nkosinathi Nkomo) created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

main-qimg-c44aac9ce4080d7f2ff02b6da50e1253-lq

A few months later someone comes up with the same invention.

Coincedence ?

His invention would have make him a billionaire and his descendents.

Mark Zuckerberg wasn't over in Nigeria a few years ago for the weather

main-qimg-e239abba249948366c0d7314f7bf5165-lq

main-qimg-0317e0fdecd993ed5f3521a14bc05441-lq

main-qimg-75f54426743492ff3fb6cb41d576e35a-lq

He was over their stealing ideas and taken them bk to America and pass them of as his.

But it is pretty widely acknowledged that virtually no basic technologies were strictly speaking invented in Europe or the United States. Instead, European societies aggregated technologies. Metalwork, the plow, hydrocarbon fuels, higher mathematics, paper, wind-powered sea navigation, the compass, gun powder, and steam engines all came from elsewhere. In terms of the crucial agricultural products that feed everyone in the modern world, too, none originated in Europe.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Black people are :

• The Fathers of Mathematics.
  • The Fathers of Physics.
  • The Fathers of Chemistry
  • The Fathers of Astronomy.
  • The Fathers of civilisation.
  • The Fathers of building in stone and bricks.
  • The fathers of Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.
In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming.

Calendars, irrigation, mining, metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture.

All the ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry were invented by black people. All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

Civilization is not a white invention. Greek civilization comes from Egypt. But whites see it as the starting point because it was the first “white” country to be civilized. And it was first only because it was closest to Egypt.

People are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization.

The columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt.

Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt.

But to be honest :

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things humans ever discovered.

They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty obvious, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE

I repeat

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things humans ever discovered

When you look back in history you realize that no one in their right mind in 1500 would have thought that some day English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink because medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

main-qimg-30f0a9cef952f9851a00febfd8a13bb9-pjlq

That’s why the Spanish (to this day) annually dress every year in blackface. Racist as F. But they know their history.

main-qimg-a3195403ccbab68766c5735f9b11df2c-lq

main-qimg-c2bf519d7c183544302ff1641ea9ed7b-lq

The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married.

French kings died of lice. People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times. The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

Black people (moors) from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire. They were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

main-qimg-4ba79db1d15750dff71a1665176c7338-pjlq

They built stuff like

main-qimg-160094bd209bf945a9a27d46bd89147a-lq

And this was throughout Europe.

main-qimg-7f0281c8fd57a4c77acea0030f0fcd87-lq

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries

main-qimg-43dc077d672e602be18f443c1655c127-lq

main-qimg-bb205bab26eaf949a2d8d368af86711f-lq

main-qimg-c2db25e94e065e451547d6dbcfa22aee-lq

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well.

They also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position the Black ppl in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black ppl but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

If you have got this far down then I'm sure these observations seem like "junk-science" or "radical" interpretations..

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.
Lol. I don’t know what the hell he wrote. But that was one long ass wall of words. With pictures! So, I’m guessing it said — something about race?

Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

Exactly what "path" are you blazing? Besides spreading the "hate whitey" message?

Lol. I don’t know what the hell he wrote. But that was one long ass wall of words. With pictures! So, I’m guessing it said — something about race?

From what I read, basically is says "whites are bad. Blacks are better." Or something to that effect.

It was the classic ramblings of a Black Supremacist.

And he thinks us common white folks are supremacist. Although we never wore a hood or put a noose around anyone's neck. But still get painted with the same brush as he paints who folks with.

Nobody Points This Out, Which the Authorities Shouldn't Be Believed About History, Either

Africans are such lazy and incompetent workers that even our outsourcing traitors won't sweatshop their businesses there. It was the same way after the Civil War. The Republicans' goal had been to free the slaves to use as cheap, obedient, and grateful labor up North, replacing defiant unionizing Whites. But the freed Aframs weren't even worth the low wages they were given.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back