In the defense of white folks

My bro makes $1 million a year. He puts things into perspective for me. Why so few women and Asian managers in the departments that lead to being ceo? They aren’t good at it. Companies are dying to put minorities and women on the board of directors but that’s not the same thing as having more CEOs.

Lots of really smart Asian mid level guys but they will never be CEOs. They don’t have the personality to lead.

Bobobrainless always finds a new depth of stupidity.

Bobobrainless always finds a new depth of stupidity.
How come so few Asian CEOs? They are some of the smartest engineers but they very rarely rise above that mid level management spot. Something to do with confidence and leadership skills. They don’t have them.

Maybe it’s a little like how a white guy can be a tough boss but a woman would be perceived as a bitch doing it. Imagine if Carly Fiorina tried acting like trump.

Hard to claim you pulled yourself up from your bootstraps when GI Bills and FHA loans helped you get an "upper hand" on minorities in terms of home ownership, education, etc -- then whine about how oppressed you are when those inequities are corrected....
Do you claim that all Whites qualified for the GI Bill and All Blacks were excluded? Do you claim that all Whites were given home loans and NO blacks ever were? You base your perception of the world on faulty framework. Additionally, Racial preferences in hiring IS institutional racism and has been around Generations, now. As Charles Murray wrote in his most recent book called, "facing Reality,' There is indeed systemic Racism in the US, and it works IN FAVOR of nonwhite's.

How come so few Asian CEOs? They are some of the smartest engineers but they very rarely rise above that mid level management spot. Something to do with confidence and leadership skills. They don’t have them.

Maybe it’s a little like how a white guy can be a tough boss but a woman would be perceived as a bitch doing it. Imagine if Carly Fiorina tried acting like trump.
You forget that the US was close to 90 percent White for the vast majority of its history and was still 80 percent White up until about 20 years ago. And outside of the cities, most places in the US are still vastly White. That is "Who we are," as is always being said. Asians were here in very low numbers until just the last 10 years, or so. The Left floods the country with non-Whites and then instantly screams about representation and industries that were created and maintained by White people are now deemed, "Too White." That is the epitome of racism, bigotry, and hate.

Imagine if Carly Fiorina tried acting like trump.

She did, except she is a neo-Con whore.

Lol, here we have the classic, "I hired blacks but they were too lazy," white racist story.

LMAO.. It happened. I was there. You say it didn't happened, and you wasn't there.

Soooooooooooo
Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2 percent of the wealtg. And that's because of continuing white racism and nothing else.

Crime and drugs are the blacks biggest oppressors. Not whitey.
There are 47 million blacks in America. 36,000 are worth 1 million or more. There are that many whites worth at least 1 million in NYC alone. Son, you run that white pie hole of yours without knowing wtf you're talking about. Whites have been crying since the 1960's about losing jobs because of AA, even as the policy itself guarantees whites the majority of the jobs.

Considering that white's make up 60% of the entire US population, I find it hard to have any white guilt. If a HUGE part of the black population chooses to drop out of school, have kids out of wedlock, involve themselves in criminal activities, or simply choose a blue collar lifestyle, then please, by all means, explain how that is the fault of the white people.
There's a lot of middle class black folks who finished school, married their kids mom/dad, work steady and raise their kids.
They didn't let drug or crime oppress them. They didn't let whitey oppress them. They were free to make good decisions for themselves.
So why don't didn't the blacks in prison make those same choices? They had the opportunity to make the right decisions.
And of course you never hired anyone white who was lazy.

Yup, the last person I hired was a white guy. 2 weeks into it, I caught him high on meth. Fired his ass, and had him thrown in jail. I the two weeks he was in there, he lost the house he was renting, his vehicle (cause he couldn't pay to get it out of the impound yard. And his girlfriend.
That made me happy. Had it been a black guy, you'd call me racist for enjoying his demise.
You racism precedes you.

Incredible. All you've posted are the typical stereotypes that's keep loser black folks in their loser columns. That same victim mentality that's keep them losers since the end of segregation.
It's the same mentality teaches blacks the names of more violent druggy thugs, (like George Floyd than successful black people. (Robert Smith)

Oh sure, they know their rich rappers. Once who made millions selling songs about drugs, hoe's and crime. Those are the role models of the loser blacks. But real success, like Robert Smith, should be their role models. So why isn't he?

You paint yourself. I don't have to do it.

You are the brainwashed one. You elect white thugs into office then bitch because they steal once yoi put them in there. You basically suck on trumps dick like its a lollypop and trump is a pure d thug of the first order.

Surely, you do not know me well enough to make those assumption. False assumptions, I might add.
I have never supported Trump.
You're political homosexual innuendo's are childish and irrelevant.
On that, I declare victory.
I win. You lose.

LMAO.. It happened. I was there. You say it didn't happened, and you wasn't there.

Soooooooooooo
I've heard your story so many times that if I had been given a dollar each time I heard it, Warren Buffet would ask me for money. Your story is bullshit.

Crime and drugs are the blacks biggest oppressors. Not whitey.
Whites commit more crime and do more drugs. The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. Since you have never been black cease telling me how it's not.

Considering that white's make up 60% of the entire US population, I find it hard to have any white guilt. If a HUGE part of the black population chooses to drop out of school, have kids out of wedlock, involve themselves in criminal activities, or simply choose a blue collar lifestyle, then please, by all means, explain how that is the fault of the white people.
There's a lot of middle class black folks who finished school, married their kids mom/dad, work steady and raise their kids.
They didn't let drug or crime oppress them. They didn't let whitey oppress them. They were free to make good decisions for themselves.
So why don't didn't the blacks in prison make those same choices? They had the opportunity to make the right decisions.

More typucal white racist mumbo jumbo. There is no huge part of the black population doing any of the things you say. You talk about blacks in prison. Go talk to Mr. Kevin Strickland who spent 43 years in prison for a crime he didn't do. Quite a number of black men have been release in these years after serving time for crimes they didn't do. So shut up about prison, especially when whites are getting away with crimes.
Yup, the last person I hired was a white guy. 2 weeks into it, I caught him high on meth. Fired his ass, and had him thrown in jail. I the two weeks he was in there, he lost the house he was renting, his vehicle (cause he couldn't pay to get it out of the impound yard. And his girlfriend.
That made me happy. Had it been a black guy, you'd call me racist for enjoying his demise.
No, I would not call you a racist. You are being called a racist for all the racist comments you keep making.

Incredible. All you've posted are the typical stereotypes that's keep loser black folks in their loser columns. That same victim mentality that's keep them losers since the end of segregation.
It's the same mentality teaches blacks the names of more violent druggy thugs, (like George Floyd than successful black people. (Robert Smith)

Oh sure, they know their rich rappers. Once who made millions selling songs about drugs, hoe's and crime. Those are the role models of the loser blacks. But real success, like Robert Smith, should be their role models. So why isn't he?

There is no victim mentality among blacks. But this exists among whites and you are an example.

Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.

You wouldn't know what a sucessful black person is it that person was responding to your racist bullshit. Nothing you have said about blacks is true. Your racism has you making up a type of black person that makes you feel comfortable. In life the accumulation of material goods does not make you a sucess. Money is just a tool. Our success is determined after we leave this existence. At this point, you are a loser.

Surely, you do not know me well enough to make those assumption. False assumptions, I might add.
I have never supported Trump.
You're political homosexual innuendo's are childish and irrelevant.
On that, I declare victory.
I win. You lose.
You made them about me and you know me as well as I know you.

What's childish is your ideology and assumptions that go with it.

Do you claim that all Whites qualified for the GI Bill and All Blacks were excluded? Do you claim that all Whites were given home loans and NO blacks ever were? You base your perception of the world on faulty framework. Additionally, Racial preferences in hiring IS institutional racism and has been around Generations, now. As Charles Murray wrote in his most recent book called, "facing Reality,' There is indeed systemic Racism in the US, and it works IN FAVOR of nonwhite's.

Whites were hired based on race exclusively by law until 56 years ago. So laws had to be made to stop that. Such laws you are calling institutional racism. You want a return to whites only and citing Charles Murray onlt cdements your position as a joke..

You forget that the US was close to 90 percent White for the vast majority of its history and was still 80 percent White up until about 20 years ago. And outside of the cities, most places in the US are still vastly White. That is "Who we are," as is always being said. Asians were here in very low numbers until just the last 10 years, or so. The Left floods the country with non-Whites and then instantly screams about representation and industries that were created and maintained by White people are now deemed, "Too White." That is the epitome of racism, bigotry, and hate.

The land mass we live on was made 90 percent white due to the ethnic cleansing of indigenous tribes. You don't want to acknowledge that, which is part of your psychosis.

Now pay attention and learn.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. This law expanded the power of the federal government and by doing so increased the governments ability to monitor the economy. Many of today’s republicans and others complaining about how government expansion is wrong benefitted from this government expansion. I say this because the FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today. The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess the value of homes in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA was able to establish a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. Redlining has been well documented so there is no need for me to go into a long analysis of the policy. What I will say is that redlining was based on a premise of neighborhood decline caused by blacks that has never been proven. To this day blacks are accused of depreciating neighborhood values still without proof. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with opportunities to increase wealth through homeownership. Unfortunately, the formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage. Less than 5 percent of all government guaranteed loans between the time congress passed the National Housing Act in 1934 to 1968 went to blacks.

ALL RISE!

This mornings lesson:

Biff Was 100 Peecent Correct NGA!

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill. This law provided benefits for veterans returning World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time southern congressmen fought passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks. The G.I Bill was no different.

Democratic congressmen in the south fought against provisions of the GI Bill out of fear that returning black veterans might be able to use support for their war effort to end the white dependence on cheap black labor and the white racial preferences better known as, “the southern “way of life.” Southern Democrats using the same tactics they used to make certain policies in the New Deal helped as few black people as possible, wanted benefits to be administered by the states. Southern Democrats knew doing that would allow southern states to do what each state had been doing since the Civil Rights Cases. That would be states implementing policies full of loopholes and restrictions that would be enforced on blacks but not whites thereby ensuring the GI Bill would primarily benefit whites. As in every other case, Northern Republicans gave southern Democrats what they wanted.

The reality of the G.I. Bill is that black veterans were sabotaged at nearly every opportunity. Due to the racism in our society that overflowed into the military, blacks were disproportionately dishonorably discharged. Dishonorable discharge disqualified veterans from benefits, so that stopped some black veterans. Acts by white terrorists were committed against black veterans. Some black veterans survived the war, came home, tried to use the benefits they so rightfully earned, and ended up getting lynched. Due to segregation, black veterans often could not enroll in the same classes or training as their white counterparts. When the VA wasn’t trying to send black veterans to vocational schools, it was sending the large majority of them to black colleges that had been underfunded since the 1890 Morrill Act and the Plessy decision.

Blacks could not look north for help. “In 1947, some 70,000 African American veterans were unable to obtain admission to crowded, under-resourced black colleges. The University of Pennsylvania—one of the least-discriminatory schools at the time—enrolled only 40 African American students in its 1946 student body of 9,000.” Southern universities? Forget about it. “After World War II, blacks wanting to attend college in the South were restricted to about 100 public and private schools, few of which offered education beyond the baccalaureate and more than a quarter of which were junior colleges, with the highest degree below the B.A.”

Erin Blakemore, How the GI Bill's Promise Was Denied to a Million Black WWII Veterans, How the GI Bill's Promise Was Denied to a Million Black WWII Veterans, June 21, 2019

Servicemen’s Readjustment Act (G.I. Bill), Servicemen's Readjustment Act (1944) Facts - G.I. Bill for Veterans

Brandon Weber, How African American WWII Veterans Were Scorned By the G.I. Bill, The Progressive, November 10, 2017, How African American WWII Veterans Were Scorned By the G.I. Bill

You made them about me and you know me as well as I know you.

What's childish is your ideology and assumptions that go with it.

You're attempt to insult with me with childish irrelevant, homosexual laced insults, followed by claiming I'm childish.

Incredible debate strategy. Trump would be proud of you.

We're done here. I think you know that. And why.

Whites were hired based on race exclusively by law until 56 years ago. So laws had to be made to stop that. Such laws you are calling institutional racism. You want a return to whites only and citing Charles Murray onlt cdements your position as a joke..

The land mass we live on was made 90 percent white due to the ethnic cleansing of indigenous tribes. You don't want to acknowledge that, which is part of your psychosis.

Now pay attention and learn.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. This law expanded the power of the federal government and by doing so increased the governments ability to monitor the economy. Many of today’s republicans and others complaining about how government expansion is wrong benefitted from this government expansion. I say this because the FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today. The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess the value of homes in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA was able to establish a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. Redlining has been well documented so there is no need for me to go into a long analysis of the policy. What I will say is that redlining was based on a premise of neighborhood decline caused by blacks that has never been proven. To this day blacks are accused of depreciating neighborhood values still without proof. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with opportunities to increase wealth through homeownership. Unfortunately, the formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage. Less than 5 percent of all government guaranteed loans between the time congress passed the National Housing Act in 1934 to 1968 went to blacks.

You don't know what you are talking about. I have an FHA funded house right now. We bought it 5 years ago, and it was one Hell of a tough thing to get. We were denied the FHA loan twice and lost other houses because our credit wasn't perfect and we had to spend a few years building it up, getting better jobs, look for a house 2 hours away in a cheaper area, and a whole of other things that took dedication, an ability to forgo current benefits for future gain, and being conscientious, all things Blacks cannot seem to do.

You make the typical mistake Blacks, and their apologists make, which is just point to a disparity and use that as proof of racism, rather than the truth, which is that it is proof of biological racial differences.
You also are a believer in lies, for instance, claiming that Whites commit crimes at the same rate as Blacks or that they do drugs at the same rates. Both absurd and quantifiably wrong.

Also, you perpetuate the typical Half-lies that Leftists use, for instance, claiming that the system is set-up for Whites to get wealthy at the expense of others. And people like you will try to prove this by pointing to the average household income of Blacks and comparing them to Whites (Bernie Sanders kept doing that. Yet, you never mention that East Asians, people from India, and Jews all have a higher household income than White people!

Last edited:
What ethnic cleansing? Please explain that one. What sort of ethnic cleansing program results is MORE people existing in that targeted group of people today than before such programs were supposedly implemented? BTW, I wish that were true. Like the red Indians, I do NOT think that diversity is our greatest strength.

Last edited:
My father came from Greece. In 1 generation, his son is in the executive boardroom. How come it was so easy for a white male to do this?

My father came from Greece. In 1 generation, his son is in the executive boardroom. How come it was so easy for a white male to do this?
Do you feel unworthy of your job? Why not give it up to somebody you feel is more qualified if you aren't good at your job? What an absurd question to ask. And Why your father's son, and not me, or anybody else? My father--from Norway, which could be considered Whiter than a Mediterranean man from Greece--was a garbage man in Brooklyn. Why isn't he a CEO somewhere, then?

mga138
Also, you perpetuate the typical Half-lies that Leftists use, for instance, claiming that the system is set-up for Whites to get wealthy at the expense of others. And people like you will try to prove this by pointing to the average household income of Blacks and comparing them to Whites (Bernie Sanders kept doing that. Yet, you never mention that East Asians, people from India, and Jews all have a higher household income than White people!

That's because Jews are white and East Asians are honorary whites. This "Miracle of the Han River" lie. The lie that says Asians just built themselves up and all these companies just sprouted up because they're just so smart

You miss out the fact after the 1950's the USA started outsourcing their jobs as blk ppl started fighting for civil rights and wanting economic empowerment.

The US government and American companies started shifting their investments overseas. So after Nam and the Korean conflict you start seeing huge investment in Asia. They went looking for small companies that were established and loaded them up with cash.

That's when the Samsungs and the Sonys and the Ninetndos started popping up and getting more muscle on the global scene

So Asians work in tandem with the white supremacists to keep the system rigged because the people it's rigged against for the most part is black people.

You remove black people's issues then you are automatically back to white supremacy because black people are the only ones fighting it.

Asians job is to
  1. Bow Down
  2. Assimilate
  3. Kiss white ass
And Asian men don't n can't fk white girls. So there is no sexual threat and white guys have the bonus of many Asian women love white dudes. Where as black men can and do fk white girls.

Black people are the only people who practice meritocracy. We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can sideways and creak open a door for us.

We are obligated to practice meritocracy because there is no mechanism that allow us to cheat the system. Where as everybody else is caught in cheating scandals, tutoring scandals, payoff scandals, degree scandals.

If we get it. We earn it AND EVEN WORSE guys like you have the nerve to point the finger at us.

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

Black ppl in the US have built private communities, banks but we were shut out by law, by decree, by bombing, by goverrment force and violence. Asians have never been through any of that in the US.

You've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street. So Asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people

Even Asian on to you white supremacists

I knew this would be a one shot and out, because you would succumb to your filthy-mouth problem.

It's interesting to see how furious and frantic the Left is ---- they know they are probably losing BIG in 2022 and 2024. The more people name-call and express their fury, the more they are losing.
Utopeeon

They could also be gloating and rubbing it in about a sure and permanent takeover of the country. The multicultie electorate's demographics and the birth rate of Third World immigrants mean that Whites have no chance at liberty unless they secede.

You've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street. So Asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people

I find the whole concept of the so-called, "Black Wall Street," hilarious. The only way you dopes seem to be able to have any self-esteem is by lying to yourselves. Asians do much better than Blacks because they are MUCH more intelligent, hardworking, and less prone to crime. They plan for the future and forgo instant gratifications and the Smash-and-grab mentality of the Blacks for conscientiousness. What is stopping you from being like the Asians?

Forum List

Back