This is sobering news

The scenario was china invades Taiwan and US/Japan resist

There were no nukes used

China loses the war but we take a beating

This is sobering news

There were no nukes used

Anyone who who has had a career in software development as I did knows that a simulation is only as good as the model. And models are subject to software's golden rule: Garbage In/Garbage Out. It is impossible to accurately model all of the thousands of variables that would be involved in an air-to-air conflict with China.

Anyone who who has had a career in software development as I did knows that a simulation is only as good as the model. And models are subject to software's golden rule: Garbage In/Garbage Out. It is impossible to accurately model all of the thousands of variables that would be involved in an air-to-air conflict with China.
A war game simulation is only partially driven by software

These are retired flag grade officers simulating a war based on the facts as we know them

But it not not the final word

Without a carrier fleet, where do 900 fighters come from? This assumes there are 900 operable fighters to begin with.
What’s your point? We have a carrier fleet.

As well as bases all around that area

We no longer have a military capable of fighting much less winning a war with anyone. China has been training for battle, we train for diversity. Russia has been advancing the best of their men. We have been purging the military of whites. China has spent decades promoting birth tourism. Millions of Chinese women have come here to have American citizen babies who are raised in China. China has an army of American citizens ready to fight.

Right now China and Russia are engaged in war games to see how fast we can be taken out.

I can make the end result whatever I want with programming the algorithms.

That's a true statement, but military exercises like that are pretty good. It is concerning. But what I have a hard time understanding is that US air technology is vastly superior to Russian, Russians and their proxies using their technology barely ever shoot down US plans. Are the Chinese that far ahead of the Russians?

Without a carrier fleet, where do 900 fighters come from? This assumes there are 900 operable fighters to begin with.

Even when Reagan was President we flew planes from the US to attack Libya. Yes, we would use a carrier fleet, but we can basically send planes from anywhere

It's difficult to know how such a conflict would unfold. However, I do believe China could take Taiwan if it wanted, but the costs to them would be very high, both in terms of their military, Goodwill, acceptance by the region they took and, global economic issues.

Their plan is to win the hearts and minds of Taiwan to have them willingly accept reunification, especially if Taiwans allies remain on alert in the region.

It's difficult to know how such a conflict would unfold. However, I do believe China could take Taiwan if it wanted, but the costs to them would be very high, both in terms of their military, Goodwill, acceptance by the region they took and, global economic issues.

Their plan is to win the hearts and minds of Taiwan to have them willingly accept reunification, especially if Taiwans allies remain on alert in the region.

My family has a lot of Taiwanese friends and they are scared to death of China

We no longer have a military capable of fighting much less winning a war with anyone. China has been training for battle, we train for diversity. Russia has been advancing the best of their men. We have been purging the military of whites. China has spent decades promoting birth tourism. Millions of Chinese women have come here to have American citizen babies who are raised in China. China has an army of American citizens ready to fight.

Right now China and Russia are engaged in war games to see how fast we can be taken out.
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. How do you come by your military expertise?

STFU crazy lady

After Hong Kong there is zero chance of “hearts and minds”

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. How do you come by your military expertise?

STFU crazy lady
Make me. Little ineffective worm that you are.
America military leaders
transgender.military.jpg

Comparing nail polish

This is sobering news

There were no nukes used

The Pentagon has ran this scenario. No way the US allows manned aircraft within striking distance of mainland China.

We would stay on the leeward side of Taiwan, and use long range air to air missiles against Chinese aircraft in the Taiwan Straight.

There’s no way we could keep a carrier safe from Chinese anti ship cruise missiles, if we got that close. It would require air refueling operations at sea, for fighters to carry out sorties.

If China sank a carrier, there’s no way in hell we don’t retaliate by offensive operations on Chinese naval and air positions on the mainland coast. At that point all bets are off, and the nuclear option is now on the table.

Forum List

Back