In Show Of Pro-Abortion Brutality, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Just Slashed Care For Pregnant Women From Michigan’s Budget

The lefts war on woman continues. The real one, not the made Up lies the dems use to smear republicans.

Crazy to actually see how Gov. Gretchen Whitmer went out of her way to slash care for pregnant women in state budget.

WOW..

If you're not willing to murder your baby Whitmer will make it possible by removing care so they die in womb... What an evil bitch...

Pregnant women don't need care if they get an abortion. Whitmer is just solidifying her pro abort position.

She's a vile and evil witch.....Some people just look evil.

I mean it's uncanny, just google her name and go to images and tell me I'm wrong.

This is a "kind" pic.....It sure says a lot about the people the voted for the Wicked Witch of the North.

R.68200ab02445bff286a3c9bbe04532bc

We all know if she was like a normal male and sent to the woodshed as part of life experience, she would be begging for her life. Prog women are evil. They are fronted to voters by the global elites. A reduced number of males will die for that but also protect the demons.

I don't totally disagree but to cut it out of sheer spite is dem evil on full display.....Oh well.
The right did it also, so cry yer little heart out, the right cut out funding for pregnant women via Planned Parenthood, did you throw a fit then also or just claim it was justified?

We all know if she was like a normal male and sent to the woodshed as part of life experience, she would be begging for her life. Prog women are evil. They are fronted to voters by the global elites. A reduced number of males will die for that but also protect the demons.
Did you grow up around woodsheds in the city and crazy religious zealots?

The right did it also, so cry yer little heart out, the right cut out funding for pregnant women via Planned Parenthood, did you throw a fit then also or just claim it was justified?
You are barking up the wrong tree there Skippy....I'm pro-choice as I see the utility in abortion. I wish there was a PP center (fully fed funded) in every blue area in the country......I figure maybe a kiosk in every Walmart would pick-up the spares in the red areas. ;)

It is not, has never been, and hopefully never will be the job of Government to support or provide for individual citizens. Especially not when it comes to such a personal issue as healthcare.

Forum List

Back