In response to protests outside the homes of SCOTUS Justices, Ron Desantis announces a bill to make it a crime to protest in front of a residence

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DeSantis is officially my favorite governor, because he's passionate about life, though i'm concerned about freedom of speech here

Speech is violence, but also Silence is violence.

Basically, whatever the left needs to bolster the indoctrination of thr masses into their failed communist ideology will be pushed.

I like DeSantis also. But he’s all wet with this one.

The powerful people who would likely be targeted for protests have the means to ensure their own safety. Witness the White House border wall, guarding the border between the White House and the victims of the illegals that Team Biden is bringing into the country.

It should be so contemptible to target a family home that the protesters immediately lose all credibility.

DeSantis is officially my favorite governor, because he's passionate about life, though i'm concerned about freedom of speech here

Time, place, and manner.

That has always been the case.

Protesters have no business pounding the streets of a quiet neighborhood. That can be seen as nothing but intimidation in a threat of violence.

Time, place, and manner.

That has always been the case.

Protesters have no business pounding the streets of a quiet neighborhood. That can be seen as nothing but intimidation in a threat of violence.
I agree a protesting crowd in front of a residence is uncalled for and I would consider a bunch of pro-in-the-womb-baby-murderers a very likely danger in front of my home.

I don't recall much uproar when people protested in front of Rahm Emanuel's house.

Forum List

Back