In Ontario: "Unless you have a 70% chance of surviving your intubation/resuscitation and ICU care you will be allowed to die."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is coming to Ontario due to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is our system and this goes well beyond health. This is our system, no if ands or buts. I am a victim of it. I hope I don't have the die among these sickos.

Your life means little, you are a subject of the state. You live or die by the states whims and the creepy, covert apparatus.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Unless you have a 70% chance of surviving your intubation/resuscitation and ICU care you will be allowed to die. This is coming from Critical Care Services Ontario in the days ahead. We've all been put on notice.

9:27 AM · Apr 19, 2021·Twitter for Android

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Unless you have a 70% chance of surviving your intubation/resuscitation and ICU care you will be allowed to die. This is coming from Critical Care Services Ontario in the days ahead. We've all been put on notice.
What do you expect? There's an MK-ULTRA torture chamber at the mental hospital. Your Canadian medical insurance is mental health only.

The docs got all the time in the world for the maths and probability assessments, but not the ABCs of Airway, Breathing, Cardiac resuscitation.

At least it's free. :auiqs.jpg:

The funeral expenses aren't...
Doesn't Canada compost the dead?

I've tried to warn you all about our system. I don't care which creepy agency in Canada reaches out to American agencies, and I know they have, they are full of shyte. Plain and simple. I've welcomed them to come to my house and arrest me if I am a threat. Hell, I offered a polygraph and invited some (who I know by name) to take one too. No problem. I'd do it tomorrow.

Bottom line, we have gone from Middle Power to Little Power. I've been one of a few whisteblowers who they hate beyond hate. Worse for them, I figured their racket out, and went further and reached out to other nations to let them know. They are not accustomed to this. I've hurt those who have hurt me by simply telling the truth. I can't ever win, but I can make sure their actions have consequences.

Your life has no meaning here. From cradle to the grave you are owned. I almost fear you'd have more rights in China. That's scary stuff. Our covert apparatus has decimated our reputation. It hurts me to say it, but, I'm like George Washington after cutting down the cherry tree.

This is coming to Ontario due to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is our system and this goes well beyond health. This is our system, no if ands or buts. I am a victim of it. I hope I don't have the die among these sickos.

Your life means little, you are a subject of the state. You live or die by the states whims and the creepy, covert apparatus.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Would be interested in how they're determining the 70% chance number.

Under relatively "normal" circumstances, the chances of recovery after one has been intubated and put on a ventilator are around 50-50.

They flip a loonie.

0bc7c6d4.png

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Precisely.

Imagine being on the "60-65% continuum"? I mean we are supposed to be a First World Nation ffs. People have bled their taxes all of their life for the expectation of healthcare.

America govt. advised your citizens to NOT go to Canada due to the Wuhan Virus outbreak. We are in horrible shape, after mocking you guys for so long (and I WARNED them through tweets and posts "don't blame governments unless it's the CCP because NO politician is responsible for this).

Lo and behold, who is in bad shape now? I don't take pleasure in being right, but I try to be straight.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Under relatively "normal" circumstances, the chances of recovery after one has been intubated and put on a ventilator are around 50-50.
So no one gets intubation? This has to be a great money saver for canada.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Do you have a real source?

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Guys, I'm serious here...Have done time at the ER at Denver General.

To be intubated and put on a ventilator, you are in some seriously deep shit.

This declaration by CCSO is a way to indiscriminately ration medical care....This should scare the hell out of anyone with any sense.

I've tried to warn you all about our system. I don't care which creepy agency in Canada reaches out to American agencies, and I know they have, they are full of shyte. Plain and simple. I've welcomed them to come to my house and arrest me if I am a threat.
I live only 200 miles from the Canadian border. I have the same experiences with Canadian intelligence services.
Your life has no meaning here. From cradle to the grave you are owned. I almost fear you'd have more rights in China. That's scary stuff. Our covert apparatus has decimated our reputation.
That's what they're telling us.
No word from Huawei, no obvious signs of distress there.
Ms. Meng Wanzhou (Sabrina Meng)
>>> Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme involving 121,269 employees. Only Huawei employees are eligible to participate. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.<<<
It's a labor union type of structure, essentially what you get from a publicly traded company if you put enough company stock in all the employees 401(k) plans, and stop trading it on the open market.

If the intubation and the operation of the ventilator are appropriate to increase the patient's chances of survival, that that's what should be done, but if ABC (Airway, Breathing, Cardiovascular circulation) are clear but the patient is dying of other causes, then other actions are appropriate instead.

But there's an ER doc with a 5-minute attention span, jolts the guy's heart, gets him going again for a little while, and walks off the job. Often as not, the patient could easily be saved, but there is no realistic longer term plan for follow-up and survival, except of course on a mental-health-only basis under involuntary hospitalization with service of legal process and lifetime loss of gun rights.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

This declaration by CCSO is a way to indiscriminately ration medical care....This should scare the hell out of anyone with any sense.
It does scare me----it means that if you need intubation, you no longer have a 50-50 chance but almost nothing as they if they follow Ontarios rules means no breathing and the patient dies in a panic from lack of air as their lungs slowly fill with fluid from glass lungs. Death is likely to take what 1-3 days while the patient gasps desperately for air. I realize the seriousness, but the whole world has gone crazy now---this is just more proof of it.

I've tried to warn you all about our system. I don't care which creepy agency in Canada reaches out to American agencies, and I know they have, they are full of shyte. Plain and simple. I've welcomed them to come to my house and arrest me if I am a threat.
I live only 200 miles from the Canadian border. I have the same experiences with Canadian intelligence services.
Your life has no meaning here. From cradle to the grave you are owned. I almost fear you'd have more rights in China. That's scary stuff. Our covert apparatus has decimated our reputation.
That's what they're telling us.
No word from Huawei, no obvious signs of distress there.
Ms. Meng Wanzhou (Sabrina Meng)
>>> Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme involving 121,269 employees. Only Huawei employees are eligible to participate. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.<<<
It's a labor union type of structure, essentially what you get from a publicly traded company if you put enough company stock in all the employees 401(k) plans, and stop trading it on the open market.

My problem is with the creepy, covert police. No charges, allegations or record, but I have a LOT of information that they desperately wouldn't want known.

As I've said, the TPS, OPP and RCMP have decimated our reputation and economy. I've proudly made foreign governments and our own intel agencies aware. If they don't correct the abuses in our system, other nations will by painting us exactly as we are.

Dr. Barb King
@DrBarbKing

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It does scare me----it means that if you need intubation, you no longer have a 50-50 chance but almost nothing as they if they follow Ontarios rules means no breathing and the patient dies in a panic from lack of air as their lungs slowly fill with fluid from glass lungs. Death is likely to take what 1-3 days while the patient gasps desperately for air. I realize the seriousness, but the whole world has gone crazy now---this is just more proof of it.
Perzactly.

Forum List

Back