In Ontario: "Unless you have a 70% chance of surviving your intubation/resuscitation and ICU care you will be allowed to die."

My problem is with the creepy, covert police. No charges, allegations or record, but I have a LOT of information that they desperately wouldn't want known.

As I've said, the TPS, OPP and RCMP have decimated our reputation and economy. I've proudly made foreign governments and our own intel agencies aware. If they don't correct the abuses in our system, other nations will by painting us exactly as we are.
I have the exact same problem with U.S. as well as the Canadian agencies. I'm not even allowed into Canada, or even obtain a passport to leave the United States for any reason. The Democrats will not cease and desist from their vicious allegations of mental illness against me, and they insist on treating me as an "armed and dangerous" convicted felon or potential terrorist for the rest of my life no matter what.

And I'm not a spy either. I'm not making assumptions or telling anyone anything they shouldn't know already.

This is coming to Ontario due to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is our system and this goes well beyond health. This is our system, no if ands or buts. I am a victim of it. I hope I don't have the die among these sickos.
Yes. You prioritised the economy over health and now you'll have neither. You weren't prepared to take the economic hit to protect your population.

No. We have had multiple shutdowns. Our problem is we lack vaccines, and, when we have them, the roll out is bad. I think Pfizer of Johnson and Johnson just told us there is another delay for some of the vaccines.

We have prioritized the MASSIVE police budgets for decades now. They are bankrupting us, as they are some of your high tax/high spending districts.

I've always said before, those in uniform earn their pay, not the covert who manufacture threats. I've also demanded accountability, not 10 years full pay after being charged with murder while it goes through the courts. It's insane.

The costs incurred are finally coming home to roost. Economically, socially and biologically now, we are all paying a price for the mismanagement and bias. We shut it all down, all we lost were more citizens and small businesses. Your nation is more open for stadiums, while our baseball and basketball team is playing home games in the U.S.

Our economy won't be open until many months after yours. It's all backfired because the focus was not in the right place (you can thank Trump for the vaccine push btw). For years I told Canadians that they are blaming the wrong people (Americans, thanks to CBC and others), I've told them to look at salaries for the abusive within the system. That's crazy talk here though.

Last edited:
This is coming to Ontario due to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is our system and this goes well beyond health. This is our system, no if ands or buts. I am a victim of it. I hope I don't have the die among these sickos.
Yes. You prioritised the economy over health and now you'll have neither. You weren't prepared to take the economic hit to protect your population.

No. We have had multiple shutdowns. Our problem is we lack vaccines, and, when we have them, the roll out is bad. I think Pfizer of Johnson and Johnson just told us there is another delay for some of the vaccines.

We have prioritized the MASSIVE police budgets for decades now. They are bankrupting us, as they are some of your high tax/high spending districts.

I've always said before, those in uniform earn their pay, not the covert who manufacture threats. I've also demanded accountability, not 10 years full pay after being charged with murder while it goes through the courts. It's insane.

The costs incurred are finally coming home to roost. Economically, socially and biologically now, we are all paying a price for the mismanagement and bias. We shut it all down, all we lost were more citizens and small businesses. Your nation is more open for stadiums, while our baseball and basketball team is playing home games in the U.S.

Our economy won't be open until many months after yours. It's all backfired because the focus was not in the right place (you can thank Trump for the vaccine push btw).
The way I hear it told, the police in Canada have been turned into defacto revenue agents.

My problem is with the creepy, covert police. No charges, allegations or record, but I have a LOT of information that they desperately wouldn't want known.

As I've said, the TPS, OPP and RCMP have decimated our reputation and economy. I've proudly made foreign governments and our own intel agencies aware. If they don't correct the abuses in our system, other nations will by painting us exactly as we are.
I have the exact same problem with U.S. as well as the Canadian agencies. I'm not even allowed into Canada, or even obtain a passport to leave the United States for any reason. The Democrats will not cease and desist from their vicious allegations of mental illness against me, and they insist on treating me as an "armed and dangerous" convicted felon or potential terrorist for the rest of my life no matter what.

And I'm not a spy either. I'm not making assumptions or telling anyone anything they shouldn't know already.

I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know.

Every time I've been over to the U.S your border guards have been professional and reasonable. I know for sure the B.S they see on their screen though. As I said, I have no criminal record nor allegations.

It's been entirely the lies of a couple of creepy agency looking to ensure CYA. The creepy who like them young and poor want blood, my blood. From stealing my actual name (which took me over a year to get two pieces of I.D corrected), to denying me health service long before the pandemic.

You don't know how different we are from you. Some of you foolishly want to be more like us. If you do that, kiss your asses goodbye and learn Mandarin, we will all need it.

We have had multiple shutdowns.
No. You had pretend shutdowns. Subways were open for general traffic, ffs. As you say yourself in other posts, the economy was always a priority. You weren't prepared to take the economic hit of a proper shutdown, where the borders were closed, for example, and all entrants quarantined. That was deemed too expensive.

Here, for example...
We still have a few weeks of this, but it's obvious the government is concerned about the aftermath. As I said, if Ontario businesses once had customers in the U.S, and the U.S opens while we remain closed, those customers will vanish for good.

No. You had pretend shutdowns. Subways were open for general traffic, ffs. As you say yourself in other posts, the economy was always a priority. You weren't prepared to take the economic hit of a proper shutdown, where the borders were closed, for example, and all entrants quarantined. That was deemed too expensive.
Get back under your bed, peasant.

We took a major economic hit. The only businesses that benefitted were Bay Street (your Wall Street), Wal Marts and Amazons. All of our small businesses are finished or on the ropes.

I knew fairly early, we weren't going to succeed without the vaccine. We shouldn't have tried to procure our first batch from China, that was a bad call for many reasons.

We should have done what Israel wisely did, overpay for the best vaccines and get priority. Anyone with a basic understanding of economics had to realize the much higher costs of NOT getting the vaccination. In terms of lives, the economy and our health (staying trapped indoors isn't great for the soul).

Forum List

Back