In Honor of the Republican Convention..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I've been getting excited in anticipation of whatever may happen next week at the convention but violence isn't and shouldn't be a part of this American process. Hoping it will be kept to a minimum.

Ohio has open carry laws that may inflame and tensions might come to a breaking point. I, on the other hand have been looking for humor that may lighten the mood.

Good luck, Believeland and stay cool. :cool:

Ever wonder whatever happened to Dana Carvey? He's still being funny with Conan:

Watch Dana Carvey's Impression of Donald Trump as a Batman Villain

It looks like CNN is the place to be for gavel to gavel coverage this year.

I've been getting excited in anticipation of whatever may happen next week at the convention but violence isn't and shouldn't be a part of this American process. Hoping it will be kept to a minimum.

Ohio has open carry laws that may inflame and tensions might come to a breaking point. I, on the other hand have been looking for humor that may lighten the mood.

Good luck, Believeland and stay cool. :cool:

Ever wonder whatever happened to Dana Carvey? He's still being funny with Conan:

Watch Dana Carvey's Impression of Donald Trump as a Batman Villain

Did a great job on Bernie, Bill, and Hillary as well

There isn't going to be violence. Trump isn't going to be duped. It's just going to be a big circle jerk.

Here's an actual billboard in Cleveland on the way to the convention center to remind Republicans how to behave:

zlvjop.jpg

]
9i7p1l.jpg

There isn't going to be violence. Trump isn't going to be duped. It's just going to be a big circle jerk.

Here's an actual billboard in Cleveland on the way to the convention center to remind Republicans how to behave:

zlvjop.jpg

]
9i7p1l.jpg

made it to Lithuanian capital Vilnius too ..

Trump%20and%20Putin_AFP.jpg

I can't find a list of speakers for tomorrow but I hear on Cspan, someone who's family member was killed by an undocumented immigrant, Melania, Reince Preibus.. If anyone has a firm schedule, please post it here.

Forum List

Back