In good news for Democrats, GDP grew 2.6% last quarter

Likely fudge that will be revised down.

First report of 1992 Q3 GDP was 1.3% which was used by media and Dems to trash HW.

The 1992 Q3 GDP was then revised to 3.1% after slick won.

Like you and others...I promote China to build our products and with dirty energy. Imagine when the Chinese lifeline become like OPEC.
just remember, Americans can't drill for new oil because of CO2, but every other country can.

just remember, Americans can't drill for new oil because of CO2, but every other country can.
We have increased production this year to match the output of 2019 next year it will be surpassed. Natural gas is in a glut right now because of US production.

Last edited:
We have increased production this year to match the 2019 next year it will be surpassed. Natural gas is in a glut right now because of US production.
how does that change what I posted?

We have increased production this year to match the 2019 next year it will be surpassed. Natural gas is in a glut right now because of US production.
why isn't being increased to support the demand?

So you recant your claim that the US Oil Industry can't drill for new oil because of CO2 and want to know why production isn't higher?

You're a funny one.
It must not be enough if xiden needs to go to Venezuala and SAudi Arabia. So why isn't he allowing more drilling? You keep missing the target. Oh that's right, you're blind.

It must not be enough if xiden needs to go to Venezuala and SAudi Arabia. So why isn't he allowing more drilling? You keep missing the target. Oh that's right, you're blind.
Wasn't enough to lie about not being able to drill, when your first diversion didn't work, you want to bring up our 6 decade old dependence on foreign sources of crude oil and being at the mercy of global oil prices? Then you pretend it's only poor Joe who ever went to ask the Saudi's or OPEC to increase or decrease production based on conditions at the time.

Vote them out ladies, they simply think you're stupid.

Oh, joy, oh delight. Leap about and have great joy. People vote their wallets, not numbers from a government they no longer trust. Only if goods are available and affordable and if jobs are secure and pay well do people think the economy is doing well. Much like going into the wilds of Appalachia and trying to convince coal miners laid off from their jobs that things are great because the homeless in California are getting new services from the government.

I do hope this portends better overall economic news in the future, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it.
Okay, how did the PCE number come in on inflation?

How many unused oil leases do we have currently? 8,000? 10,000?

Forum List

Back