"In a clear warning sign for Trump, his own support base appears to be eroding." Reuters 6/17/2020

A group of prominent Republicans — including former White House staffer Anthony Scaramucci — are launching a super PAC to identify GOP voters who have cooled to President Trump and convince them to cast their ballot for Joe Biden, according to a report Wednesday.

The GOP has fractured...

Trump out of touch?.....with what?....rioters?....good....tell me of another politician that can fill stadiums....just one....dummies....
They are protestors. A small minority are looters or rioters. The vast majority are legal, peaceful protesters. Funny how you choose to ignore all of them, hundreds of thousand of them in America and around the world. You're a joke.

Thanks you took the words right off my keyboard.
Peaceful summer of love in Seattle?...are you that stupid?....
I am from Seattle, you moron. I know that it is a small group of anarchists. They've done the same kind of thing before in Seattle and Portland. They are against the government. They don't care about racism, they just like to protest against the government. They are taking over a small, unimportant, shitty neighborhood in Seattle. Again, you people know absolutely nothing about it. Idiot.
And you pussies put up with it. That doesn’t make you special it makes you a useful idiot.
It's a reasonable, responsible tactic in order to avoid possible injury or loss of life. You people want everything to revert to Dodge City. The neighborhood they are 'occupying' is a shitty neighborhood that middle class people would not even live in. They have only taken over a few blocks; there is not much of anything in those blocks there for anyone to get hysterical about. Exacerbating the situation by having the police go in a take it back with violence is just plain STUPID.
When has surrender ever worked? They aren’t going to leave you alone. Hell theyre just getting started. How many black people are you going to kneel for, how much money are you going to hand them, how much of your city are you going to give up, once the police are gone are you going to toughen up then?
It isn't surrender. They will negotiate and get rid of them. This has happened before. The authorities know what they are doing. And no one is giving them any money. It's clear you don't know what is going on or what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back