BLM,Antifa And Their Demands.What Next? Make Paying For Shopping Optional? All Minorities Don't Have To Pay At Walmart And Target?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It seems as if it's getting to this. These two groups just want everything free {yet they don't see a problem torching retail stores}. It seems that as of now, they want free college, housing, phones, the usual stuff. But what next? when minorities go shopping at walmart/target. They have the option to wait in line and pay, or they can just take their full buggie, with at least $150.00 in merchandise and just head for the exit where there probably isn't any security guard and just walk right out to their cars.
Yah, they will soon demand no security at the entrances/exits of walmart and target too!

Email Walmart and Target with this suggestion. I bet some executive somewhere within their companies hears about it and considers it a good idea.

Email Walmart and Target with this suggestion. I bet some executive somewhere within their companies hears about it and considers it a good idea.
and two months later it will be the same policy for everyone under 5 feet tall

I think the answer resides in "affirmative action" policing, and law enforcement! Essentially, we need to extend to all blacks, the same extra help required to make them competitive in school, and the job market. There's a reason why blacks, who are a tiny minority, dominate the federal jobs at SSA, IRS, Post Office ect.... We grant them extra points based solely upon their skin color and the presumption they cannot pass entrance exams absent some extra help, which manifests in the way of extra test points, both in school and the work place, such is exactly how Obama rolled through all of his schooling, for instance being the recipient of the honor of being the very first black to head up the Harvard Law Review, which seems quite prestigious, prestigious that is until you realize he was also the very first head of that August publication to never, not once, publish a single article within the review! So, I think whats needed here is extending same to all blacks in coast to coast America as it applies to the Judicial system, specifically, we need to grant every black American an initial exemption from any consequences for law breaking behavior, for instance I would suggest we give each black a free ten felonies before they actually would count against their record! This is obviously due to the fact that blacks just can't compete in the sphere of being a "law abiding citizen" absent a little old fashioned affirmative action help along the path! :)

well what about white people that feel black? are they entitled to free afro wigs?

Forum List

Back