In 2014, black on white murders 393. White on black murders - 4 !!!

-4% ? I'm pretty sure that figure just means that you are dishonest and not very bright. You don't actually have a point to make, so why bother?

You should answer your own question....you sign on to USMB, cluck like a chicken, contribute nothing, and sign back off.....no early bird specials until 4pm? :itsok:

I can't begin to tell you what an inspiration your posts have been for me. I can only hope to aspire to the high standards you emulate every day.

And they don't even count cops that kill unarmed black people.

Is that murder when some 300 pound black man charges at you? You don't know if he's got a gun or not. THINK
Also, the FBI stats are based on what the police report to them. Not necessarily factual or complete. Many states do not participate in the program so the numbers are basically meaningless.

translation worse than reported

Is that murder when some 300 pound black man charges at you? You don't know if he's got a gun or not. THINK
Also, the FBI stats are based on what the police report to them. Not necessarily factual or complete. Many states do not participate in the program so the numbers are basically meaningless.

More than likely. But states and municipalities with an agenda, i.e. the pretense that blacks are more violent than whites, will more than likely not report arrests. So there are no valid conclusions that can be drawn from these statistics.

Shut up you creepy ass cracka. WE PRESIDENT now.

You aren't very bright, are you.
Bitch ass mothafucka

Why bother posting if you don't have anything to say?
You piece of shit.

Probably your most eloquent response yet.
I hope your car breaks down in the wrong part of town and you are murdered by some feral blacks. Maybe becoming an fbi crime stat will wipe that smug grin off your face you shitlib faggot

You aren't very bright, are you.
Bitch ass mothafucka

Why bother posting if you don't have anything to say?
You piece of shit.

Probably your most eloquent response yet.
I hope your car breaks down in the wrong part of town and you are murdered by some feral blacks. Maybe becoming an fbi crime stat will wipe that smug grin off your face you shitlib faggot
LOL! You really are a dope.

More than likely. But states and municipalities with an agenda, i.e. the pretense that blacks are more violent than whites, will more than likely not report arrests. So there are no valid conclusions that can be drawn from these statistics.
I agree. Blacks are the most peaceful group and Whites the most violent in terms of crime. Look at what a hell hole Burlington Vermont is versus Chicago.

Prove your claims.

Why are you so dishonest?

Prove your claims.

Read the FBI website more closely. They are the first to admit that not all states and/or municipalities report their crime statistics to the FBI.

Prove your claims.

Read the FBI website more closely. They are the first to admit that not all states and/or municipalities report their crime statistics to the FBI.

Prove it is because of racism

Yeah they dont arrest blacks for some stuff which leads to bigger stuff because they are taught they are untouchable....... see Trayvonn see Mike Brown

Prove your claims.

Which states and municipalities? Provide proof of your claims.

Give an example one state or municipality not included in the fbi report and how it makes the report therefore inaccurate

They don't keep statistics on that but you can use their data tool and look by state and they will note if the data was incomplete (under reported).

Tables 1 through 5 and Table 7 of Crime in the United States contain statistics for the entire United States. Because not all law enforcement agencies provide data for complete reporting periods, the FBI includes estimated crime numbers in these presentations. The FBI estimates data for three areas: Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs), cities outside MSAs, and nonmetropolitan counties. The FBI computes estimates for participating agencies not providing 12 months of complete data. For agencies supplying three to 11 months of data, the national UCR Program estimates for the missing data by following a standard estimation procedure using the data provided by the agency. If an agency has supplied less than three months of data, the FBI computes estimates by using the known crime figures of similar areas within a state and assigning the same proportion of crime volumes to nonreporting agencies. The estimation process considers the following: population size covered by the agency; type of jurisdiction, e.g., police department versus sheriff’s office; and geographic location.

Show us a state or municipality with incomplete data from the fbi report. If anything, that would result in under reporting of black crime more than anything else.

Forum List

Back