Important Facebook Updat

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
As of midnight tonight, those who haven't paid their $9.99 to Facebook will be drafted into the Galactic Empire and forced to rebuild the Deathstar. To ensure you do not turn to the darkside, go to settings and click Dark Lord > Sith > Alderaan > Grand Moff Wilhuf Tarkin > superlaser and uncheck " Fire when ready". Please copy and paste or I will find your lack of faith disturbing. May the force be with us all.

As of midnight tonight, those who haven't paid their $9.99 to Facebook will be drafted into the Galactic Empire and forced to rebuild the Deathstar. To ensure you do not turn to the darkside, go to settings and click Dark Lord > Sith > Alderaan > Grand Moff Wilhuf Tarkin > superlaser and uncheck " Fire when ready". Please copy and paste or I will find your lack of faith disturbing. May the force be with us all.

Jimmy hoffa, Judge Crater and Amelia Earhart will also break down your door, and force you to play a game of go fish where the loser has to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring, after building a 2 level shrubbery of course.

Forum List

Back