Impeachment Is Not Enough; Why Donald Trump Must Go To Prison

IMG_0471.JPG
Why Donald Trump Must Go To Prison

Yeah, right. The real crooks Bill and Hillary first. And then after they start testifying Soros, McCain and probably half a Congress (especially, Dems but some Reps are controlled by Deep State as well) will follow them.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
Lol. When it gets real uncomfortable for you Trumpies..., you immediately head directly to Hillary Clinton. Your safe space.
You really don't know how stupid that makes you look do you.

Lefies continue to show off their ignorance and disrespect by comparing the U.S. Constitution to Latin America political intrigue.

Lefies continue to show off their ignorance and disrespect by comparing the U.S. Constitution to Latin America political intrigue.
I am hopeful that if nothing else is done during Trump's tenure, we get two things...

1. Scaling back of federal interference in land/resource development and use...and
2. Scaling back of federal interference in education.

prison-in-a-year-donald-trump-groper-in-chi-of-8893002.png

Trump belongs in an orange jumpsuit, not the Oval Office.

Today, two important things happened: In the United States, Articles of Impeachment were filed in the House of Representatives against President Donald Trump. In Brazil, former President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva was found guilty of corruption and money laundering and sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison.

What did the former president of Brazil do to earn prison time? According to the New York Times,

The case against Mr. da Silva, who raised Brazil’s profile on the world stage as president from 2003 to 2010, stemmed from charges that he and his wife illegally received about $1.1 million in improvements and expenses from a construction company for a beachfront apartment.

In exchange, prosecutors said, the company was able to obtain lucrative contracts from Petrobras, the state-controlled oil giant.

That’s garden-variety corruption — profiting from the powers that come with political office. Trump is doing that on a daily basis through systematic violation of the Emoluments Clauseof the U.S. Constitution.

But as bad as that is — and it used to be considered beyond the pale in American society — there’s a whole other dimension to Donald Trump’s lawbreaking that takes it to a much more serious level. In fact, what da Silva did to get 10 years in prison is almost nothing compared to what Trump has done. It’s like the difference between stealing a pack of gum and… stealing an election!

Based on evidence that has already been revealed, the Trump campaign met with a Russian agent for the express purpose of obtaining intelligence that could damage the Clinton campaign. The goal was to use Russian intelligence, obtained through hacking, to swing the results of the U.S. presidential election in Trump’s favor — presumably in exchange for policy changes favorable to Russia’s national interest. There have certainly been such changes since Trump got elected.

This is at the very least a violation of campaign finance law, which prohibits candidates from receiving valuable contributions from foreign sources (anything of value, not just money). In America, we don’t want our elections to become proxies for the fights between other countries. We want our elections to be about OUR interests, the American people, rather than Russia helping the Republicans, and — if what the Trump campaign did becomes politically normalized — let’s say Germany, China, or whatever other country helping the Democrats. The United States shouldn’t be a pawn of other nations, but Trump’s illegal actions risk making us so, and are thus a grave offense against our democratic republic.

It is probably also espionage. The information the Trump campaign was seeking was obtained through spying by a foreign power. Trump’s responsibility was to turn over any such information to the U.S. government, NOT to use it for his own personal political benefit.

And it may rise to the level of treason. Russia is not a friend of the United States. During the 2016 election season, Russian hackers were actively at work trying to undermine confidence in U.S. democracy by breaking into our electoral systems and stealing information from our political and governmental institutions — with Vladimir Putin’s blessing. Donald Trump publicly encouraged this, stating on national television that he hoped the Russians would find Hillary Clinton’s emails. Now we know that Trump’s own son and high-level campaign officials met with a Russian agent to discuss information damaging to Clinton. This is not normal; it is the act of a traitor — someone who would sell out his country to another country for personal gain, in this case a political victory by any means necessary.

Who knows how many other meetings occurred and what was discussed, exchanged, or promised between Trump and Russia during the course of the campaign? The collusion may run deeper than we know — or maybe not — but what we already know is bad enough. Donald Trump is a criminal who is currently occupying the United States presidency. He must be impeached and removed from office as the bare minimum to begin to rectify the situation, and then he must be prosecuted for his crimes, like anyone else would be. In America, we believe that no one is above the law.

The debate should not be about whether Trump can remain in office, whether to impeach or not impeach. It must be about for how long he will remain behind bars. That is what a rational country would be discussing right now. Let’s be that country, and start getting ourselves back on track toward rejoining the community of nations — nations such as Brazil, who just sentenced a corrupt former president to prison.
man-laughing.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

So much idiocy that I won't even quote it!

Anyone with any sense can see that this is the perfect example of a "nothing burger". She is not a representative of the Russian government. Nothing was exchanged, so how could it have been of value, which the law accurately describes as money or goods. Information may have value but not in the context of the law. Also, you failed to even prove Trump Sr was aware of this meeting,.

How many "no" answers does it take before you liberal airheads will realize that you have "nothing"?

You wasted far too many electrons in your post. You should beg forgiveness for wasting them on such ridiculousness.
i went around with oldlady for a day on this and all i got was it showed the trump camps mindset to work with the russians.

i felt it showed their mindset to work with anyone who had shit on hillary.

after a day of bullshit, i walked away and gave ignore some company.
Hmnm.....have you bothered to look into the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and their willingness to work with foreign governments to do opposition research on Trump? Something tells Me you'll find some way to justify that.
what?

if you're going to come at me, at least make sense.
What? You don't know about the DNC and Clinton campaign going to the Ukraine embassy for alleged 'opposition' research?

How remarkable.

FLASHBACK: When The Clinton Campaign Worked With a Foreign Government to Undermine Trump's Candidacy

Come at you? LOL.
Even at worst case, Ukraine is an ally who did not hack & fake news attack our election. This is not about oppo research, it is about treason.

To put it in small words, even a deplorable can understand with minimal adult help...

Good try, but nope.

Does the law differentiate between foreign governments that we are friendly with or unfriendly with? If not then why is it alright for the Clinton campaign to look for dirt on Trump with Ukraine but not alright for the Trump campaign to do the same with Russia?

As for treason? You obviously don't understand what the law is on treason! Saying Trump committed treason is simply stupid.

Be careful what you wish for lefties. Don't y'all lefties understand that in the Latin American regimes you seem so fond of it is common to arrest the previous administration? Where would that leave Hilly and Hussein?

So much idiocy that I won't even quote it!

Anyone with any sense can see that this is the perfect example of a "nothing burger". She is not a representative of the Russian government. Nothing was exchanged, so how could it have been of value, which the law accurately describes as money or goods. Information may have value but not in the context of the law. Also, you failed to even prove Trump Sr was aware of this meeting,.

How many "no" answers does it take before you liberal airheads will realize that you have "nothing"?

You wasted far too many electrons in your post. You should beg forgiveness for wasting them on such ridiculousness.
i went around with oldlady for a day on this and all i got was it showed the trump camps mindset to work with the russians.

i felt it showed their mindset to work with anyone who had shit on hillary.

after a day of bullshit, i walked away and gave ignore some company.
Hmnm.....have you bothered to look into the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and their willingness to work with foreign governments to do opposition research on Trump? Something tells Me you'll find some way to justify that.
what?

if you're going to come at me, at least make sense.
What? You don't know about the DNC and Clinton campaign going to the Ukraine embassy for alleged 'opposition' research?

How remarkable.

FLASHBACK: When The Clinton Campaign Worked With a Foreign Government to Undermine Trump's Candidacy

Come at you? LOL.
Even at worst case, Ukraine is an ally who did not hack & fake news attack our election. This is not about oppo research, it is about treason.

To put it in small words, even a deplorable can understand with minimal adult help...

Good try, but nope.
Oh, so the standard is if they are an ally, its okay for them to meddle in our elections. I see.

It WAS as meeting for opposition research which happened to turn out to be just a hoax, whereas the actual official Embassy of the Ukraine was involved in trying to influence a US election, with full collusion from the Democrat party.

Just pointing out the double standard.

Forum List

Back