Impeach-obsessed Democrats Move To Impeach Barr....AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
House Dem moves to impeach attorney general, citing Roger Stone case

House Dem moves to impeach
US AG, citing Roger Stone case

"A House Democrat who’s a frequent critic of the Trump administration submitted a resolution Tuesday calling for the impeachment of Attorney General William Barr.

House Resolution 1032, filed by U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, accuses the nation’s top law enforcement officer of using his job to pursue political goals.

“Today, I introduced #HRes1032, which would authorize an impeachment inquiry into Attorney General Barr,” Cohen wrote on Twitter. “He has
politicized the DOJ, undermined the rule of law, abused his power, obstructed justice & violated the first amendment. He is not fit to be Attorney General.”

I love how Democrats, the Fake News media, and snowflakes always accuse others of doing whatTHEY have done / are doing and of being whoTHEY are.

Cohen just described everything Barry, Hillary, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strsok, Page, Clinesmith, Baker, Rice, Powers, and other Democrats did, as has been proven.

:p

"A House Democrat who’s a frequent critic of the Trump administration submitted a resolution Tuesday calling for the impeachment of Attorney General William Barr.

House Resolution 1032, filed by U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, accuses the nation’s top law enforcement officer of using his job to pursue political goals.

“Today, I introduced #HRes1032, which would authorize an impeachment inquiry into Attorney General Barr,” Cohen wrote on Twitter. “He has
politicized the DOJ, undermined the rule of law, abused his power, obstructed justice & violated the first amendment. He is not fit to be Attorney General.”

I love how Democrats, the Fake News media, and snowflakes always accuse others of doing whatTHEY have done / are doing and of being whoTHEY are.

Cohen just described everything Barry, Hillary, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strsok, Page, Clinesmith, Baker, Rice, Powers, and other Democrats did, as has been proven.

Never happen.....
Just political posturing.....
But very stupid timing.

Jo

the Dems are just like criminals who hate the Police

Well that's just not true. The DOJ under Barr has become a political agent for the *president* Barr needs to be removed, imprisoned, and fined into abject poverty. So does anyone who supported his unconstitutional directions.

Well that's just not true. The DOJ under Barr has become a political agent for the *president* Barr needs to be removed, imprisoned, and fined into abject poverty. So does anyone who supported his unconstitutional directions.
Nope.... Barr has taken politics out of the DOJ.... He is very effective. As Beartooth Grislap once said to Jeremiah Johnson: "you can gauge a man's greatness by the greatness of his enemies"....

Jo

Yawwwwwwwn.....

Jo

Well that's just not true. The DOJ under Barr has become a political agent for the *president*

THAT, lil' snowflake, is a PROVEN LIE!

Barr assigned the investigations into Obama and his treasonous syndicate's crimes to an independent FederalAG out west and to Durham then stepped back away from both to prevent even the perception of his involvement.

Barr has been, his entire career, a highly praised man of judicial dedication and loyalty, a man of high morals and ethics. one, again, praised by both Democrats and Republicans....until he was appointed US AG and the DOJ began to expose Obama's crime syndicates crimes and violations of the Constitution.

The same can be said for both men Barr appointed to investigate Democrat / Obama administration crimes.

With more and more conspirators being called to testify, the latone resulting in Rosenstein admitting his crime yetturning on the FBI, demanding THEY be held accountable for the FISA Court abuses...despite his signatue beingn on the document, too...Democrats are DESPERATE to deril the Durham criminal investigation promised to be out before the election.

(Funny how no one - especially the Fake News Media and snowfakes - refuse to mention how all of the Conspirators proven to have had a hand in exposed crimes have all quietly 'lawyered up' in advance withsome of the mostprmoinent law firms in the country. :p )

That's the Democrat MO. Accuse the opposition of doing all the fucked up things you are actually doing and impeach everyone who has something on you. That's what they do when they're not too busy rioting and looting.

Barr should be impeached. He is the most corrupt AG we have ever had. You snowflakes are the ones who accuse others of doing wha56t you have done just as you did.

Barr should be impeached. He is the most corrupt AG we have ever had. You snowflakes are the ones who accuse others of doing wha56t you have done just as you did.
Impeached for what alleged crime? Link that he is the most corrupt AG. Follow forum rules, snowflake.

Forum List

Back