Impeach Obama Now!

There are two things that can end the obama worm's support for islamic terrorists.

One is that he wakes up to find tanks ringing the white house and he's taken into custody.

The other is that Russian forces capture the white house and the obama worm is dragged around the white house the way Hector dragged Achilles.

Go back to Russia, commie.
tipsy and squeeze sound crazy.

U
While I disagree with your take on it, you are absolutely right. The liberals are in charge. Of course teabaggers are still be able to slow some things down, and continue to be the obstructionists they always have, but in the long run, the liberals are and will be the ones to determine the direction of the country. It must suck to be you.
nfo libtards determining the direction of the country is the problem, not republican obstruction myth. It would really suck to be a retarded lib like you.

That's MISTER retarded lib to you dummy. Go ahead and whine all you want. The party in charge.....The democratic party.......will just ignore you.
If I remember the republicans took control of congress, who is actually supposed to be in charge retard. Obuthole is a bully who has no idea what the people want or needs. More like missy retard lib, libtard.

If they are supposed to be in charge, why are they running around with their hair on fire trying to stop their own members from shutting down the government?
Obuthole playing them against each other.

Obama is playing chess, and they are trying to set up the checker board. Quite entertaining.

In less than two years the maggot will be gone, and bans or restrictions like this can be reversed. Hold on folks, the next 22 months will fly by.
Don't bet on it. This filthy America hating muslim kenyan fraud marxist faggot Hitler wanna be is just getting warmed up. Since BONER and the BENT OVER republicans declared that impeachment was off the table, Hitler junior is going to have a hay day knowing that no one will stop him. He'll even sit on tv and DARE them to stop him, even though we all know he truly belongs in PRISON.

No, the next two years are going to be HELL, just wait and see. Barry is going to continue to FUCK AMERICA until the last minutes he's in office. We all better hope and pray we can survive the steaming pile of dog shit, unless a second revolutionary war breaks out first, and that possibility gets greater every day. You can almost TASTE the visceral hatred for this NASTY AMERICA HATING CREATURE we have in the BLACK house.
No one has so clearly and succinctly expressed my own thoughts as you have here. Thanks, 007!

The Lawless fucker has stepped WAY over the line.

Obviously he cannot get away with this, but by proposing ordering the ban on ammunition, Obama shows a contempt for the Constitution and people of the United States.

{“The Obama administration was unable to ban America’s most popular sporting rifle through the legislative process, so now it’s trying to ban commonly owned and used ammunition through regulation,” said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action. “The NRA and our tens of millions of supporters across the country will fight to stop President Obama’s latest attack on our Second Amendment freedoms.”

Read more: Obama to ban bullets via executive action lawmakers NRA scurry to stop it - BizPac Review}

Its looking to ban the sale of armor piercing rounds.
That's what you are supposed to believe. Please cite any and all instances where such "armor piercing" ammunition has been targeted against law enforcement.

Obviously he cannot get away with this, but by proposing ordering the ban on ammunition, Obama shows a contempt for the Constitution and people of the United States.

{“The Obama administration was unable to ban America’s most popular sporting rifle through the legislative process, so now it’s trying to ban commonly owned and used ammunition through regulation,” said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action. “The NRA and our tens of millions of supporters across the country will fight to stop President Obama’s latest attack on our Second Amendment freedoms.”

Read more: Obama to ban bullets via executive action lawmakers NRA scurry to stop it - BizPac Review}

Its looking to ban the sale of armor piercing rounds.
That's what you are supposed to believe. Please cite any and all instances where such "armor piercing" ammunition has been targeted against law enforcement.

That's what the ATF document that your ilk are citing as proof Obama is trying to 'outlaw ammo' explicitly states. If you want to ignore the very document you're citing, feel free.

But I'm not similarly inclined.

U
nfo libtards determining the direction of the country is the problem, not republican obstruction myth. It would really suck to be a retarded lib like you.

That's MISTER retarded lib to you dummy. Go ahead and whine all you want. The party in charge.....The democratic party.......will just ignore you.
If I remember the republicans took control of congress, who is actually supposed to be in charge retard. Obuthole is a bully who has no idea what the people want or needs. More like missy retard lib, libtard.

If they are supposed to be in charge, why are they running around with their hair on fire trying to stop their own members from shutting down the government?

Obama is playing chess, and they are trying to set up the checker board. Quite entertaining.

I was shocked that the GOP fell so stupidly into the trap he set on immigration. This particular issue however seem much more administrative. I doubt his office gets involved in that kind of bureaucratic minutia.

Gotta keep reminding ya....

IF Obama were impeached and removed two things would happen:

1. Joe (Plugs da plagiaristº) would become president and serve at least six years.
2. Obama would flee into exile in some place like Cuba which has no extradition treaty with The U.S.

Leave it alone now and have treason charges ready to file the instant the 2016 results are clear. He'd never flee, abandoning even a single day of his eligibility to flit merrily golf-course-to-golf-course on Air Farce One hence would be subjected to a well-deserved perp walk wearing heavy bracelets hand and foot.
How I would like to believe that!

In less than two years the maggot will be gone, and bans or restrictions like this can be reversed. Hold on folks, the next 22 months will fly by.
Don't bet on it. This filthy America hating muslim kenyan fraud marxist faggot Hitler wanna be is just getting warmed up. Since BONER and the BENT OVER republicans declared that impeachment was off the table, Hitler junior is going to have a hay day knowing that no one will stop him. He'll even sit on tv and DARE them to stop him, even though we all know he truly belongs in PRISON.

No, the next two years are going to be HELL, just wait and see. Barry is going to continue to FUCK AMERICA until the last minutes he's in office. We all better hope and pray we can survive the steaming pile of dog shit, unless a second revolutionary war breaks out first, and that possibility gets greater every day. You can almost TASTE the visceral hatred for this NASTY AMERICA HATING CREATURE we have in the BLACK house.
No one has so clearly and succinctly expressed my own thoughts as you have here. Thanks, 007!

While everything you said is nothing more than the babblings of another crazy, I will agree that republicans just aren't equipped to completely stop progress as they have in the past. Perhaps you shouldn't have elected all those childish teabaggers who just aren't equipped to govern.

I was shocked that the GOP fell so stupidly into the trap he set on immigration. This particular issue however seem much more administrative. I doubt his office gets involved in that kind of bureaucratic minutia.

You could be right. It's very entertaining either way.

While everything you said is nothing more than the babblings of another crazy, I will agree that republicans just aren't equipped to completely stop progress as they have in the past. Perhaps you shouldn't have elected all those childish teabaggers who just aren't equipped to govern.
Amazing! I did not elect a "teabagger", whatever that is. Perhaps you will enlighten me, what exactly is a "teabagger"?

So in other words: Nothing of any importance has happened here, so you feel compelled to call for action. Aren't you people tired of calling for impeachment under false pretenses yet? What will the reason be next week?

Amazing! I did not elect a "teabagger", whatever that is. Perhaps you will enlighten me, what exactly is a "teabagger"?

Ignorant question. No response required.

Ignorant question. No response required.
Typical response when there is no logical, reasonable answer. Thanks!

"This filthy America hating muslim kenyan fraud marxist faggot Hitler" is the perfect expression of a diseased dementia degenerating mind.

Maybe you shouldn't have elected the fool in the White House.

Most are quite proud of our president, and expect to elect the next president who will carry on his goals. Sad that the few teabaggers who are left are disappointed.

When President Obama hands the baton over to the next Democratic President on 20Jan17, you can cry and make up silly lies about that President. Until then, continue to make fools of yourselves lying about President Obama. And we will continue laughing at you. LOL

Knock yourself out loser..Laughing is not uncommon among the mentally ill

-Geaux

Most are quite proud of our president, and expect to elect the next president who will carry on his goals. Sad that the few teabaggers who are left are disappointed.

You wouldn't happen to have anything in your back pocket to back that up do you?

-Geaux

You wouldn't happen to have anything in your back pocket to back that up do you?
-Geaux
Notice at his second lowes figure, he is more popular by three times than the next guy.

upload_2015-2-28_7-31-8.png

upload_2015-2-28_7-31-31.png

It's the lesson of Charlie Hebdo. The obama worm has to make sure that the only weapons are in the hands of terrorists.

Sober up and tell it to all the terrorists he has killed.

You can start with bin Laden. You remember him, don't you? He's the close personal friend of the Bush family who plotted and killed more than 3000 Americans and who Bush protected from prosecution.

Then you can talk to the Taliban leaders, al Qaeda, ISIS. Talk to the 60 plus countries who are following Obama in killing terrorists.

Yeah, you do that and quit lying about being an attorney. You're a dog washer. Period.
He's averaged 11, that's ELEVEN bombings a day. The terrorists kidnapp, behead & burn more victims by lunch everyday.
Obama's bombings are nothing more than a nuisance at this point. If anything they're only effect is to ensure that the towlheads stay pissed at us.

Forum List

Back