Impeach.....Netanyahu follows Trumps lead

You know what's particularly funny about post 59?

Jules Grévy was brought down by a political scandal. :lol:

Interesting to see how this plays out. I’ve always admired Netayahu and he never struck me as a corrupt leader. All I wish for is a fair process
I have not seen Netanyahu as beneficial to Israel
He seems to alienate them from the rest of the world

He has done a good job at national security, which is the most important issue over there. Their economy also has prospered with him in charge.

So you have Intelligence Operatives In England trying to Overturn Brexit, Intelligence Operatives in The US trying to Over Turn the 2016 Election and Intelligence Operatives in Israel trying to Over Turn Israel's Elections SIMULTANEOUSLY.

And you don't see a Correlation with all of that?

So why do you hate Israel and are gleeful when someone hurls unsubstantiated accusations at Netayahu and why do you hate Trump when the same is done here, and why do you hate Brexit?

All of this, which includes all this Obama Corruption and The Dirty Dossier in The Ukraine all started in The Obama Administration, and with US and British Intelligence, Brennan, and Clapper once they began to realize Trump was getting Traction, Brexit was getting Traction, and Obama failed in Ousting Netanyahu from Power by interfering in Israel's Elections, and trying to smear Netanyahu.

It's the same game plan in Israel, US, and England.

The Deep State isn't exactly what everyone thinks it is. These people are Devoted Globalists and they do not operate solely on American Soil, and Trump, Johnson and Netanyahu are standing in their way.
Why do you ask him why does he hate Israel??

He didn't indict Bibi, some Jewish guy in Israel did -- I think he is like the Attorney General or something...you ask him why does he hate Israel??

In fact, how does Israel allow this Anti-Semite to be attorney General.....

Or maybe indicting a guy for wrong doing doesn't mean you hate Israel you moron
Israeli politics is just as dirty as US politics.
What does that have to do with hating Israel tho??

When Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned instead -- that didn't mean those wanting him impeached hated America......Nor was this said when Clinton was impeached...

Only totalitarian types think one single person is the state.....
Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Israel has done in 70 years what India and Africa still have yet to achieve in over 2,000 years.
Africa is not a country
I know; it’s a shitload of uncivilized countries.

Why do you ask him why does he hate Israel??

He didn't indict Bibi, some Jewish guy in Israel did -- I think he is like the Attorney General or something...you ask him why does he hate Israel??

In fact, how does Israel allow this Anti-Semite to be attorney General.....

Or maybe indicting a guy for wrong doing doesn't mean you hate Israel you moron

When Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned instead -- that didn't mean those wanting him impeached hated America......Nor was this said when Clinton was impeached...

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Israel has done in 70 years what India and Africa still have yet to achieve in over 2,000 years.
Africa is not a country
What Conservatives call “shithole” countries filled with negroes who are not welcome in our country

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Africa is not a country
What Conservatives call “shithole” countries filled with negroes who are not welcome in our country
You have understand...this fool is a creationist religious fool who denies evolution. He believes brown people are subhumans. He think they are cursed by Yahweh.

Benjamin Netanyahu will be indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust - CNN

Israel's attorney general unveiled charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in three separate corruption investigations Thursday, marking the first time in the country's history that a sitting prime minister faces indictment in criminal investigations.

No wonder Trump is so attached to Netanyahu.
Bribery, fraud and breach of trust
The world will be better off with Bibi retired
The two candidates after him make him look like a Muslim lover.
Who cares. Out with the failure, time to try something new.

The approaching meteor shower might have something to do with why liberals, both here and in Israel, are losing their minds. But it's still a great time to be a conservative in America.

The approaching meteor shower might have something to do with why liberals, both here and in Israel, are losing their minds. But it's still a great time to be a conservative in America.
Right, Trump has made being a moron "fashionable".

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Africa is not a country
You are referring to the ever warring tribes.
How fucking stupid are you?
Tell us why Dark people are always running away from Dark leaders.

Benjamin Netanyahu will be indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust - CNN

Israel's attorney general unveiled charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in three separate corruption investigations Thursday, marking the first time in the country's history that a sitting prime minister faces indictment in criminal investigations.

The world will be better off with Bibi retired
The two candidates after him make him look like a Muslim lover.
Who cares. Out with the failure, time to try something new.
I agree.
I want Hamas exterminated already.

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Africa is not a country
We are supposed to read your white supremacist manifesto back to you? Fuck off.

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Africa is not a country
What White Manifesto?
Dark people run away from Dark leaders.

Right, Trump has made being a moron "fashionable".
I'm surprised to hear you think Trump is fashionable. I certainly don't. I agree that he is the best President since Eisenhower but I don't share your fashion critique.

I dunno why people are calling this fake news. Everyone knew it was coming down the pipe after the results of their recent election. He needed to get elected in order to scribble up something giving himself impunity. Which he certainly would have done. There's no doubt about it.

These coming charges have been discussed around here in some detail some place. I'm not looking for those threads to dig em up, though.

Africa is not a country
What White Manifesto?
Dark people run away from Dark leaders.
Kinda answered your own question there, Herr Jüde.

Great news! If we had an honorable attorney general - the same thing would happen to Trump.

Forum List

Back