Impeach.....Netanyahu follows Trumps lead

So you have Intelligence Operatives In England trying to Overturn Brexit, Intelligence Operatives in The US trying to Over Turn the 2016 Election and Intelligence Operatives in Israel trying to Over Turn Israel's Elections SIMULTANEOUSLY.

And you don't see a Correlation with all of that?

So why do you hate Israel and are gleeful when someone hurls unsubstantiated accusations at Netayahu and why do you hate Trump when the same is done here, and why do you hate Brexit?

All of this, which includes all this Obama Corruption and The Dirty Dossier in The Ukraine all started in The Obama Administration, and with US and British Intelligence, Brennan, and Clapper once they began to realize Trump was getting Traction, Brexit was getting Traction, and Obama failed in Ousting Netanyahu from Power by interfering in Israel's Elections, and trying to smear Netanyahu.

It's the same game plan in Israel, US, and England.

The Deep State isn't exactly what everyone thinks it is. These people are Devoted Globalists and they do not operate solely on American Soil, and Trump, Johnson and Netanyahu are standing in their way.
Why do you ask him why does he hate Israel??

He didn't indict Bibi, some Jewish guy in Israel did -- I think he is like the Attorney General or something...you ask him why does he hate Israel??

In fact, how does Israel allow this Anti-Semite to be attorney General.....

Or maybe indicting a guy for wrong doing doesn't mean you hate Israel you moron

So you have Intelligence Operatives In England trying to Overturn Brexit, Intelligence Operatives in The US trying to Over Turn the 2016 Election and Intelligence Operatives in Israel trying to Over Turn Israel's Elections SIMULTANEOUSLY.

So why do you hate Israel and are gleeful when someone hurls unsubstantiated accusations at Netayahu and why do you hate Trump when the same is done here, and why do you hate Brexit?

All of this, which includes all this Obama Corruption and The Dirty Dossier in The Ukraine all started in The Obama Administration, and with US and British Intelligence, Brennan, and Clapper once they began to realize Trump was getting Traction, Brexit was getting Traction, and Obama failed in Ousting Netanyahu from Power by interfering in Israel's Elections, and trying to smear Netanyahu.

The Deep State isn't exactly what everyone thinks it is. These people are Devoted Globalists and they do not operate solely on American Soil, and Trump, Johnson and Netanyahu are standing in their way.

He didn't indict Bibi, some Jewish guy in Israel did -- I think he is like the Attorney General or something...you ask him why does he hate Israel??

Israeli politics is just as dirty as US politics.

What does that have to do with hating Israel tho??

When Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned instead -- that didn't mean those wanting him impeached hated America......Nor was this said when Clinton was impeached...

Only totalitarian types think one single person is the state.....

Did you not notice how absolutely stupid that sounds?

When Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned instead -- that didn't mean those wanting him impeached hated America......Nor was this said when Clinton was impeached...

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Israel has done in 70 years what India and Africa still have yet to achieve in over 2,000 years.

Benjamin Netanyahu will be indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust - CNN

Israel's attorney general unveiled charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in three separate corruption investigations Thursday, marking the first time in the country's history that a sitting prime minister faces indictment in criminal investigations.

No wonder Trump is so attached to Netanyahu.
Bribery, fraud and breach of trust
The world will be better off with Bibi retired
He has not done well for Israel

Benjamin Netanyahu will be indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust - CNN

Israel's attorney general unveiled charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in three separate corruption investigations Thursday, marking the first time in the country's history that a sitting prime minister faces indictment in criminal investigations.

If he is actually guilty, then this is good.
It seems odd to me that so many times the left is occupied with Israel.

For example, I don't remember threads by left-wingers about corruption charges in:

Cristina Fernández of Argentina.
Emilio Lozoya of Mexico Pemex CEO and governor.

Or for example the Bribery scandal in French healthcare, where a drug company bribed thousands.... thousands of doctors and politicians to sell their drug to the government.

It just seems odd to me, that I seem to rarely see a left-winger complain about that corruption scandal.... but if something happens in Israel.... suddenly that is important? Why?

I'm just curious, why does that matter to you so much?

I don't see you posting the corruption problem in Venezuela, with Chavez's daughter offshoring millions. Why? At least that country is closer to our sphere of influence, and it actually has an effect on the US, because of the number of Venezuelans that have fled to the US.

Why is that less important, than whatever is happening in Israel?

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Israel has done in 70 years what India and Africa still have yet to achieve in over 2,000 years.
Well one of your fellow trump circle jerkers accused the person who posted this "100% FACTUAL STORY" of hating Israel simply because he posted this "100% FACTUAL STORY"

The rest of the dumb shit you typed has ZERO to do with the "100 FACTUAL STORY" that was posted.....all it tells me is you are one of those people who believes people from India and Africa are inferior....which is fine.....will believing that make this story any less of a "100% FACTUAL STORY"??

Who hates Israel?
It’s jealousy.
Africa is not a country

The only fact on Netanyahu is that he accepted a bottle of wine and a box of cigars.
It was more than one bottle of wine and one box of cigars, doofus.

Israel police recommend Netanyahu be charged with bribery

The first alleges that from 2007 to 2016 Netanyahu and his family received cigars, champagne and jewelry worth "hundreds of thousands of shekels" from Hollywood mogul Arnon Milchan and other supporters.

<snip>

The second case alleges that Netanyahu worked out a deal for favorable coverage with Arnon "Noni" Moses, the publisher of an Israeli newspaper, Yediot Aharonot, in exchange for backing a bill that would weaken a rival newspaper.

That second one sounds like something Trump would do if he could get away with it.
I guess France Bribed President Trump when they gave him a bottle of very expensive wine and planted a tree at The White House that died, Right?

BRIBERY! OMG!
Did they ask for any favors?

Trump did

Interesting to see how this plays out. I’ve always admired Netayahu and he never struck me as a corrupt leader. All I wish for is a fair process
I have not seen Netanyahu as beneficial to Israel
He seems to alienate them from the rest of the world

For example, I don't remember threads by left-wingers about corruption charges in:

Or for example the Bribery scandal in French healthcare, where a drug company bribed thousands.... thousands of doctors and politicians to sell their drug to the government.

It just seems odd to me, that I seem to rarely see a left-winger complain about that corruption scandal.... but if something happens in Israel.... suddenly that is important? Why?

I don't see you posting the corruption problem in Venezuela, with Chavez's daughter offshoring millions. Why? At least that country is closer to our sphere of influence, and it actually has an effect on the US, because of the number of Venezuelans that have fled to the US.

Because Venezuela doesn't have the same influence over our foreign policy that Israel does....

Which is also why you haven't talked about the corruption in Uzbekistan or Uganda or any other country we don't really care about if it doesn't help us score political points on USMB

Because Venezuela doesn't have the same influence over our foreign policy that Israel does....

Which is also why you haven't talked about the corruption in Uzbekistan or Uganda or any other country we don't really care about if it doesn't help us score political points on USMB

I think you are a bit over estimating the influence of Israel.

Sure they have 'some', but I doubt highly that the lack of Israel, would change anything. We would still be friends with the Saudis, because they sell tons of oil, and have a moderating effect. We would still be at odds with Iran, because they have a tyrannical nuclear ambition.

Iraq would have been a problem, and so on.

What specifically do you see as an Israel dictated policy, other than... being pro Israel?

The only fact on Netanyahu is that he accepted a bottle of wine and a box of cigars.
It was more than one bottle of wine and one box of cigars, doofus.

Israel police recommend Netanyahu be charged with bribery

The first alleges that from 2007 to 2016 Netanyahu and his family received cigars, champagne and jewelry worth "hundreds of thousands of shekels" from Hollywood mogul Arnon Milchan and other supporters.

<snip>

The second case alleges that Netanyahu worked out a deal for favorable coverage with Arnon "Noni" Moses, the publisher of an Israeli newspaper, Yediot Aharonot, in exchange for backing a bill that would weaken a rival newspaper.

That second one sounds like something Trump would do if he could get away with it.
I guess France Bribed President Trump when they gave him a bottle of very expensive wine and planted a tree at The White House that died, Right?

BRIBERY! OMG!
330px-Portrait-Jules-Gr-vy.jpg

Monsieur Cleveland, I will not give you the Statue of Liberty until you promise to investigate Marie François Sadi Carnot

2 of the worst humans on earth....no need to know their deeds just look at their evil faces.
Trump and his friend need to rott in jail till they die, scrums of humanity to say the least.

Forum List

Back