Impeach Him Again

Why not? Everyone has plenty of spare time and most are well stocked with TV snacks. America deserves and really needs another chance at getting rid of our incompetent buffoon. It's not like he is doing us any good. Heck, he makes our crisis worse every day.

What would the allegations be this time? "Trump abuses his power by banning flights from Wuhan China and other heavily infected areas" - I'm sure of it.

IMPEACH---IMPEACH--
IMPEACH the teacher for making me sit down
IMPEACH the internet for breaking down
IMPEACH the bus driver for being late
etc etc
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaah
Impeaching is just a recommendation for firing. It is a way of gathering facts about misconduct, corruption, and incompetence.

And if that were to happen the Dems would be swept out of office because the actual record shows them to be grossly incompetent, and to have ignored everything except for their first impeachment fiasco.

Were you ever to pull your head from out of your ass and read some real news you would know that, but you are nothing more than an idiot....but not a useful one.
LOL thank god for Trump adviser Hannity

Why not? Everyone has plenty of spare time and most are well stocked with TV snacks. America deserves and really needs another chance at getting rid of our incompetent buffoon. It's not like he is doing us any good. Heck, he makes our crisis worse every day.

What are they waiting for?

And of course the November elections wouldn't be a chance to get rid of him...

The Pandumbic
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJJbqlD-DoduohyaKvRv1Q
Trivia question - who said this: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. … Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” A) A six year old giving a class presentation or B) The President of the United States? Read these comments again like a child would speak and you tell me which better fits...

Because unfortunately while you can impeach a President for conspiring with foreign powers to influence national elections past and future and also obstruction of justice, you can't impeach a President for being a uncaring, incompetent, narcissistic fool who has no business sitting in that chair. Again, he doesn't have any quality of leadership in him. Just the constant media packaging of a candidate running for office.
To be fair, putting his own business interests above the lives of US citizens is just as bad or even worse, the problem is that the Senate does not care.

Or maybe they might start to care as the death count goes up, and their re-election chances go down.

In the midst of this crisis this low life turd faced AH casts blame?? WTF is wrong with him and WTF is wrong with his supporters ?? Son in law Kurshner to the rescue?? You imbeciles

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back