'Impeach Biden, Impeach Harris, Get Pelosi The Heck Out Of There & Save America': Lauren Boebert Hammers Biden White House/Democrat Majority At CPAC

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i hear ya, Lauren, but the GOP don't have the votes to impeach Biden, they will in the House next year, but not in the Senate. 2024's your only shot, i'm afraid

Have you noticed Dems and the radical left completely shutdown the anti oil climate change narrative? Dems fear the voters wrath on high energy costs this fall. Dems pissed off moms over their CRT BS and arrogant attitude that moms should have no say in their kids education. I love this, Dems are telling Americans who they really are. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Have you noticed Dems and the radical left completely shutdown the anti oil climate change narrative? Dems fear the voters wrath on high energy costs this fall. Dems pissed off moms over their CRT BS and arrogant attitude that moms should have no say in their kids education. I love this, Dems are telling Americans who they really are. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Schools are run locally by local residents.

Boebert is such a sad representative of her party

Democrats love her

Democrats would love nothing more than a blind partisan Republican House ‘impeaching’ Biden for no legitimate reason – guaranteeing the President a second term.

Gaslighting ass-- -- -- Biden has TEN TIMES the reason to be impeached right now a year in than Trump had in his entire first term! Impeaching Biden would IGNITE the base of this country and restore the hope that Trump brought that Big Government COULD be tamed back into the role they were supposed to be serving the PEOPLE in rather than the other way around., along with showing that the GOP could grow a backbone after all and follow Trump into not being the Left's Whipping Boy any longer.

Impeaching Biden would launch our economy back to recovery and end the malaise hanging over this nation. Besides, no matter what form it takes, we all know that Biden will be lucky just to MAKE it through a full first term in any fashion without having to resign or be removed from office first due to medical infirmity.

Forum List

Back