Immigration reform, what should it be

self centeredness , yer the guy that wants to be provided with a social security check and a butt wiper Unkatore .

Never so much as hinted at such a thing. You are revealing yourself through such desperation.

Not really my concern but I'm thinking of the next generation of existing American kids . Not only the above but with different cultures being imported the USA will lose core western values . More people all by themselves means more laws and restrictions , add different cultures to the mix and that's even more problems .

If you were really concerned about the next generation you would pay attention to what I've told you over and over about demographics. As for cultures, we've always had many and we have always been the better for it. If you have no faith in this nation...

and , I'll just keep politely advocating my position and point of view for all to see 'S.Nation'. Others like you can build whatever you like in America / USA but I'll generally speak against it . Polite Freedom of Speech , its a wonderful western / American freedom that many diverse cultures would like to remove .

I like the whole USA to be sparsly populated 'S.Nation' . I'm an American , the whole USA is my playground and I'd like to see that sparsely populated America be the playground of future Americans . Just my point of view S.Nation' !!

I like the whole USA to be sparsly populated 'S.Nation' . I'm an American , the whole USA is my playground and I'd like to see that sparsely populated America be the playground of future Americans . Just my point of view S.Nation' !!

You're an irrational simpleton.

well then , others may think like you Unkatore and I won't be able to influence them to my point of view .

and , I'll just keep politely advocating my position and point of view for all to see 'S.Nation'. Others like you can build whatever you like in America / USA but I'll generally speak against it . Polite Freedom of Speech , its a wonderful western / American freedom that many diverse cultures would like to remove .
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from being called out on how blatantly irrational that speech is. You appeal to it is a meaningless platitude.

Your position is nonsense. Overpopulation in the United States is not a problem. Period. You are complaining about something nonexistent. You are free to be wrong, but that doesn't make you right.

So you want to get rid of all cities? After all, no city can ever be sparsely populated in retain it's definition of a city. Okay then. I suggest moving in with the Amish. But there will always be cities in the United States. Your opinion is totally pointless. You might as well be complaining that that the ocean is salty.

everyone has an opinion 'S.Nation' and I'm happy to see yers and you have seen my opinion , everything is cool !! Its called Freedom of Speech !!

yer comments are getting silly ' S.Nation ' . I never said , get rid of cities .

Pismoe, cities by definition have dense (aka not sparse) populations. You said you wanted the entire U.S. to be sparsely populated--that means if you actually believe that claim, you have to be against cities. Since it seems you are not against cities, then you are an irrational hypocrite you doesn't really have an opinion relevant to population size.

Your whole tirade against overpopulation is just thinly-veiled xenophobia.

AHH , now I see , Libertarian , maybe a big L libertarian . Some big L libertarians go so far as to approve of open borders with free flow of people and goods [I think] .

Funny , my wife and I went to a meeting at a coffee shop with a group of Libertarians about 15 years ago . Nice people but mostly all they talked about was legalization of marijuana .

Forum List

Back