Immigration program riddled with corruption

another story of a questionable "investment" with EB-5, ...business claimed 67 workers,....needed 10 to qualify.....and somehow government bureaucrats found 11 .." one of the employees seemed to be legit and 56 of them were not (so they must have been illegals). As to the remaining 10, they were said to be citizens, but no proof was offered."

"AAO also cast doubt on the legitimacy of the funds used to start the restaurants"

Double Stumblebum EB-5 Case Center for Immigration Studies

it seems that corruption has penetrated all the spheres. I consider that corruption is riddled with immigration policy more. I suppose it's quite clear that American corruption is one of the most severe in the world.

it seems that corruption has penetrated all the spheres. I consider that corruption is riddled with immigration policy more. I suppose it's quite clear that American corruption is one of the most severe in the world.
Dont know about American corruption being one of most severe,.....but there is plenty of it......sad to see how many
lawyers and law firms are advertising this program on twitter.....

Dont know about American corruption being one of most severe,.....but there is plenty of it......sad to see how many

here is a list of centers that have been closed down....But they keep popping up...its almost as if they are intended to be fly-by-night outfits.....

Terminated Regional Centers USCIS

here is a list of centers that have been closed down....But they keep popping up...its almost as if they are intended to be fly-by-night outfits.....

Terminated Regional Centers USCIS

here is another story tying in the Bush administration to eb-5 CORRUPTION

Search results for 8220 BUSH OFFICIAL AND eb-5 8243 Dakota Reporter

"When a $30 million loan came to Northern Beef Packers in the summer of 2010, it kept the faltering Aberdeen plant afloat. It also provided a $950,000 payday for a mysterious Los Angeles firm known as Maverick Spade"

"So, reminder: this is the U.S. office of the “world’s premier independent alternative asset manager.” But don’t let the building that looks like something out of The Saw movies fool you: Maverick Spade has a former top Bush administration officials on its board. More on that soon.

That building is also listed at the home of a company called Clothing by Frenzii Inc, which is also listed on the LinkedIn resume of Maverick Spade’s “Managing Principal and Founder” M.K. David Kang."

"Maverick Spade’s Senior Executive Staff and Board Member’s page list Emilio Gonzalez, an important former government official in the George W. Bush administration."

ALSO SAYS HE WAS FORMER DIRECTOR OF MIAMI DADE AVIATION DEPARTMENT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back