Immigrant coocks a cat at the station of Campiglia Maritime (LI)

...and some foreign asshole hunting in your residential neighborhood.

I'm sure that the Native American tribes ("Indians") would have agreed with you before you wiped out their culture and sent them on to "reservations"

But the citizens of the communities in question, should have had a real discussion about which changes they wanted to encourage.

I'm sure that the Native American tribes ("Indians") would have agreed with you before you wiped out their culture and sent them on to "reservations"

But instead, any and all discussion was shouted down by people like you crying "WACISM", and now we are fucked.

Nothing to do with racism, more the lack of empathy and humanity, that forced an immigrant to eat cat for food.

So, because white people did it to the Indians in the past, white people today don't have the right to complain if it is done to them?

That makes sense. Because the white Italians of modern Italy, are morally responsible for the actions of white Americans centuries past.

Because of their white skin.

And I want to be clear, there is nothing "racial" or "racist" about that line of reasoning, because the people bein fucked now, are white.

And you can't be "wacist" to whites, because of "white".

GOT IT.

But the citizens of the communities in question, should have had a real discussion about which changes they wanted to encourage.

But instead, any and all discussion was shouted down by people like you crying "WACISM", and now we are fucked.

Nothing to do with racism, more the lack of empathy and humanity, that forced an immigrant to eat cat for food.

So, because white people did it to the Indians in the past, white people today don't have the right to complain if it is done to them?

That makes sense. Because the white Italians of modern Italy, are morally responsible for the actions of white Americans centuries past.

And I want to be clear, there is nothing "racial" or "racist" about that line of reasoning, because the people bein fucked now, are white.

GOT IT.

GOT IT.
Oh, the irony, given that many, if not most Italians have an "olive" or "brown" complexion (I suppose to some, they are classed as honourary whites), something to do with the "cosmopolitan nature of the Roman Empire, and subsequent invasions of Italy from all directions. Humans have always migrated from time to time, it's in human nature so what's to complain about?

Black people are migrating today mainly because of the exploitative policies of "white" empires screwing up their homelands in the past and current exploitative policies by "white" superpowers. Complain all you want to, but what goes around, eventually comes around.

Most of the time, humanity as a whole benefits from the experience.

GOT IT.

GOT IT.
Oh, the irony, given that many, if not most Italians have an "olive" or "brown" complexion (I suppose to some, they are classed as honourary whites), something to do with the "cosmopolitan nature of the Roman Empire, and subsequent invasions of Italy from all directions. Humans have always migrated from time to time, it's in human nature so what's to complain about?

Black people are migrating today mainly because of the exploitative policies of "white" empires screwing up their homelands in the past and current exploitative policies by "white" superpowers. Complain all you want to, but what goes around, eventually comes around.

Most of the time, humanity as a whole benefits from the experience.

So, when brownish people invade(d) Italy, it is just "humans migrating", but when whites did it to the indians, it is something to hold over their descendants for centuries?

Got it. And you position is that OTHER people, not you, are the racists?

LOL!!!!

Humans eat meat in case you didn't know that...a cat has meat...therefore can be eaten...
Thats bullshit

That guy is not in africa where even humans might be on the menu

In 2012 libs roasted romney for putting his dog on the roof of his car so your defense of diversity comes up short

Forum List

Back