Imagine.Lets Say Every Store Threatens To Close&Move If Mayor Shuts Down Police Protection.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So some of our infamous Liberal Mayors are planning to cut off police protection in cities of which we are aware of. Fine, then what happens if most essential retailers and all banks/doctors offices threaten to close down if they try to pull this stunt.
You still think these mayors will fire all policemen?

I'm pulling in six digit in earnings every year ... why would I shut down my shop? ... this town has too many police as it is ... me and my two friends know how to deal with ruffians ... yeah, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson ...

So some of our infamous Liberal Mayors are planning to cut off police protection in cities of which we are aware of. Fine, then what happens if most essential retailers and all banks/doctors offices threaten to close down if they try to pull this stunt.
You still think these mayors will fire all policemen?

Retreat is not the American way. The people who own such businesses should not have to uproot and move their lives in order to be protected by the rule of law. What they should do is put out a call to retired veterans such as myself who have far too much time on our hands. If the pay is right we could reform some of our old units, put together a few new ones, and serve them as new "police" or city guard force. Rules of engagement negotiable.

i wonder how many liquer stores and cash advance stores will say bye bye

well there is no downtown now in minneapolis,,,so what there to protect?

We've already seen the results of ghetto dwellers being unencumbered by the rule of law.

They're called food deserts.
I seem to remember Micheal Obama being all up in arms about em.
And the stores that did try and stay put up bullet proof glass to protect their employees. Of course this was deemed racist by the left.
Just like Walmart putting black hair care products under lock and key because they were being stolen constantly.
Yep....racist.

You'd have to be a fool to open up a business in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back