Imagine if GW Bush said "It's a personal insult if whites don't vote trump"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press would crucify the sorry schmuck. But when Obama, the race-baiter in chief, says it, the press gives him a pass!!!

Just wow. If a white guy said “It’s a personal insult if white voters don’t back Trump”, it would be an election ending racist comment. Yet, here we are. The President of the USA is pitching race baiting. WTF? How have the Democrats reached such lows? « InvestmentWatch

sep 18 2016 President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a “personal insult” if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential election and encouraged black voters to support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Obama delivered his final keynote address to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, symbolically passing the torch to the person he hopes will succeed him next year. Clinton, his former secretary of state, was honored for becoming the first female presidential nominee of a major party.

Obama said his name may not be on the ballot, but issues of importance to the black community were, including justice, good schools and ending mass incarceration.

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” Obama said with a stern look and booming passion. “You want to give me a good send-off, go vote.”

This is a fantastic point.

Why is Obama actively campaigning for Hillary on the taxpayer dime?

Is the Hillary campaign paying back the taxpayer for all the costs associated with Obama travelling to campaign for Clinton?

Air Force 1 costs. Secret Service Costs. Not doing his job costs (maybe a plus)

Isn't he supposed to be working for the American public, not campaigning for Hillary?

The press would crucify the sorry schmuck. But when Obama, the race-baiter in chief, says it, the press gives him a pass!!!

Just wow. If a white guy said “It’s a personal insult if white voters don’t back Trump”, it would be an election ending racist comment. Yet, here we are. The President of the USA is pitching race baiting. WTF? How have the Democrats reached such lows? « InvestmentWatch

sep 18 2016 President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a “personal insult” if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential election and encouraged black voters to support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Obama delivered his final keynote address to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, symbolically passing the torch to the person he hopes will succeed him next year. Clinton, his former secretary of state, was honored for becoming the first female presidential nominee of a major party.

Obama said his name may not be on the ballot, but issues of importance to the black community were, including justice, good schools and ending mass incarceration.

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” Obama said with a stern look and booming passion. “You want to give me a good send-off, go vote.”
W's more likely to say it's an insult for anyone to vote for Trump. LOL

Isn't it by DEFINITION "RACIST" Obama to tell blacks to vote for Hillary to do a favor for Obama?

Why doesn't he say that to everyone, not just blacks?

This is a fantastic point.

Why is Obama actively campaigning for Hillary on the taxpayer dime?

Is the Hillary campaign paying back the taxpayer for all the costs associated with Obama travelling to campaign for Clinton?

Air Force 1 costs. Secret Service Costs. Not doing his job costs (maybe a plus)

Isn't he supposed to be working for the American public, not campaigning for Hillary?
dude it's way tooo late for that. Dems are so dirty they have no objectivity or sense.

Isn't it by DEFINITION "RACIST" Obama to tell blacks to vote for Hillary to do a favor for Obama?

Why doesn't he say that to everyone, not just blacks?
But if you're black, you can't be racist...

On the other hand, he's just as white as he is black, so does the white half make him racist by default while the black half cancels it out? Democrat 'logic' is complicated.

You could even say he's a master baiter.

Forum List

Back