Imagine Elizabeth Warren at the Inaugeral Balls...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Standing in the midst of women is their satin dresses and men in their tuxes, there's pocahantus in her daily stretch pants and tank top covered with an old cardigan sweater. Or at the state dinners where the presidents' wives or those of foreign dignitaries are at a loss of where to buy the acceptable garb of the president for they don't have Target's in their home countries.

I knew a women who always dressed in black. But not the same outfit day after day after year after year. Even though the variety on dress was there, the black never changed. She had the ugliest personality and never had a kind word for anyone. I don't think that of Warren, but I am surprised that no one has brought this to her attention. Does this mean she has no imagination, or she's in perpetual mourning for her pet frog she failed to feed and ended up flushing it?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Standing in the midst of women is their satin dresses and men in their tuxes, there's pocahantus in her daily stretch pants and tank top covered with an old cardigan sweater. Or at the state dinners where the presidents' wives or those of foreign dignitaries are at a loss of where to buy the acceptable garb of the president for they don't have Target's in their home countries.

I knew a women who always dressed in black. But not the same outfit day after day after year after year. Even though the variety on dress was there, the black never changed. She had the ugliest personality and never had a kind word for anyone. I don't think that of Warren, but I am surprised that no one has brought this to her attention. Does this mean she has no imagination, or she's in perpetual mourning for her pet frog she failed to feed and ended up flushing it?

Well, I wear all black often, and have since high school, even before Johnny Cash became known as "The Man In Black"

In both Western and Eastern cultures, black is the color of knowledge and power.

Of course, some who wear black are just hiding.

Well, I wear all black often, and have since high school, even before Johnny Cash became known as "The Man In Black"

In both Western and Eastern cultures, black is the color of knowledge and power.

Of course, some who wear black are just hiding.
Thank you for your thoughts.

Of course people have noticed and I wonder if she doesn't like things that are new, but cannot help but think something there is askew. Of course Hillary is the queen of pant suits but she does change the color and has been known to wear a dress.

Your thought about power would make sense. But I can't help but think she needs to explore this with a counselor.

Forum List

Back