Images from Palestine

Actually we wonder why Assafat invented palestinians in the 1960s. Its not like anyone is being fooled by this nonsense.

The Arab Muslims in Israel today are 100% Jordanians who had their citizenship illegally stripped from them for political purposes.

No worries. Eventually Israel will toughen up and throw the bums out.

Actually we wonder why Assafat invented palestinians in the 1960s. Its not like anyone is being fooled by this nonsense.

The Arab Muslims in Israel today are 100% Jordanians who had their citizenship illegally stripped from them for political purposes.

Way to avoid the topic!

The OP is an antisemitic/anti Zionist piece of garbage

Straight from storm front.....what's new here..

piece of ...........

piece of ...........
No need to get hostile darling...care to discuss the topic? Or just going to bash me personally which IS against the rules...I am heading to bed so I will give you until the morning to make your mind up.

piece of ...........
No need to get hostile darling...care to discuss the topic? Or just going to bash me personally which IS against the rules...I am heading to bed so I will give you until the morning to make your mind up.

Odious has a point. Lets look at some images from Gaza. Because its important for the terrorist supporters be aware of the consequences of their actions.

NIP000112685893_742138c.jpg

images

images

images

images

piece of ...........

Odious has a point. Lets look at some images from Gaza. Because its important for the terrorist supporters be aware of the consequences of their actions.

images

images

images

images
Figured it was only a matter of time before you terrorist lovers started blaming children,old folks and women for the actions of a terrorist state like Israel. Such actions are against the geneva convention but Israel has the perfect response anytime someone points out they broke an international law or violated a human rights violation they just scream ANTI SEMITE! Or JEW HATER! Works wonders.So you see the day Israel is wiped of the face of the earth to never return there won't be much tears shed.

Sad and Criminal acts committed.

So why don't you tell the Palestinians to stop before even more get hurt ?

More Palestinians were mass murdered by other Palestinians one September that Israel has killed in 68 years of a war they did not instigate. This is the outcome of a war you will never win, and only psychopaths think that the terrorist actions are the way to win.

Way to avoid the topic!

Right on topic as it is to do with the Israeli Palestinian conflict started by the Palestinians themselves

piece of ...........

What is there to discuss as you wont admit the Palestinians are breaching IHL. Geneva conventions, UN charter and the UN resolutions every time they fire one of their illegal weapons unto Israel. They gave been named as war crimes and will result in the Palestinians eventually being kicked out of the UN and their leaders charged with war crimes in the Hague.

Any other nation would have flattened gaza by now with the full support of the UN if the Palestinians fired at their children with illegal weapons

piece of ...........

images

images

images

images
Figured it was only a matter of time before you terrorist lovers started blaming children,old folks and women for the actions of a terrorist state like Israel. Such actions are against the geneva convention but Israel has the perfect response anytime someone points out they broke an international law or violated a human rights violation they just scream ANTI SEMITE! Or JEW HATER! Works wonders.So you see the day Israel is wiped of the face of the earth to never return there won't be much tears shed.

And your evidence of your racist claim is based on what exactly, the sermon from your imam who was sent the transcript today. Who has declared officially that Israel is a terrorist state. Which articles of the Geneva conventions is responding to illegal weapons banned under, where does it say that Israel cant return fire at valid military targets aimed at their children.

What international laws have been broken, give the full details and the date of implementation, where are the human rights violations in evidence.

By the way I see a lot of anti semitic Jew hatred in your post because that is all you have to argue with, you have no actual evidence to support your claims, and your final comment shows just what you are hoping to see happen. I hope the doctors get to you before the security services, that way you will at least live a bit longer

piece of ...........

images

images

images

images

And your evidence of your racist claim is based on what exactly, the sermon from your imam who was sent the transcript today. Who has declared officially that Israel is a terrorist state. Which articles of the Geneva conventions is responding to illegal weapons banned under, where does it say that Israel cant return fire at valid military targets aimed at their children.

What international laws have been broken, give the full details and the date of implementation, where are the human rights violations in evidence.

By the way I see a lot of anti semitic Jew hatred in your post because that is all you have to argue with, you have no actual evidence to support your claims, and your final comment shows just what you are hoping to see happen. I hope the doctors get to you before the security services, that way you will at least live a bit longer
http://itisapartheid.org/Documents_pdf_etc/IsraelViolationsInternationalLaw.pdf

Enjoy.

That second link is seriously psycho. I'm not sure whoever authored that realizes who the Ebionim where.

The family, descendants and followers of Jesus. They remained in Jerusalem and were in the Babble referred to as the Church of Jerusalem. They never advocated abandoning Judaism and never advocated starting a new religion. That was all Paul. Who was abandoned or censured on every missionary journey he made with the Ebionim.

The truth of the matter is that Paul invented Pauline Christianity out of mostly pagan beliefs; and was reviled for invoking the name of a respected rabbi for doing so. Why else do you think he wrote letters to the theselonians ? He was causing riots among the people because he was so full of shit when he spoke in public.

Deal is todays christianity is based entirely off what Paul invented. NOT what the rabbi Jesus taught.

That second link is seriously psycho. I'm not sure whoever authored that realizes who the Ebionim where.

The family, descendants and followers of Jesus. They remained in Jerusalem and were in the Babble referred to as the Church of Jerusalem. They never advocated abandoning Judaism and never advocated starting a new religion. That was all Paul. Who was abandoned or censured on every missionary journey he made with the Ebionim.

The truth of the matter is that Paul invented Pauline Christianity out of mostly pagan beliefs; and was reviled for invoking the name of a respected rabbi for doing so. Why else do you think he wrote letters to the theselonians ? He was causing riots among the people because he was so full of shit when he spoke in public.

Deal is todays christianity is based entirely off what Paul invented. NOT what the rabbi Jesus taught.
You really want to blow your mind? Find a link that deals with the religion called Christian Identity.

piece of ...........

images

images

images

images

http://itisapartheid.org/Documents_pdf_etc/IsraelViolationsInternationalLaw.pdf

Enjoy.

Same old same old that does not explain which laws have been breached or which official body has declared the laws to have been broken. Why not gin actual instances of these breached as in qassam rocket fired from shatilla refugee camp at Sderot landing in the vicinity of a school on June 15 2014. This act was designated as a war crime by HRW and the UN stated that the weapon was illegal as it was not "controlled". A definitive case with details showing that the UN knows a war crime took place and have noted it in official records. Not one such instance has been noted in respect of Israeli actions.

By the way when did Palestine capitulate and hand over full control to Israel. Only actions on the Israeli side of the December 1967 green line can be shown as apartheid. and they are nill. So produce the evidence as called for and not some islamonazi propaganda site that shows it does not have a clue as to the reality in the first sentence as it claims that laws passed in 1993 were in force in 1948, but only for the Jews

Forum List

Back