Image of churchgoers turning their backs on Mike Bloomberg is everything

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
Where is Bloomberg now with two days before the biggest event of primary season? Sunday, he spoke at a church in Selma, Alabama, where a small but mightily symbolic group of churchgoers stood and turned their backs on him as he spoke. It’s the exact image Bloomberg did not need. It’s the image that should (and probably will) doom his campaign going forward.

No Democratic candidate for president can find success without getting support from the Black community at the national level. Had Sanders done so in 2016, he would have been the nominee. The Black vote saved Hillary Clinton thanks in large part to exertion of influence by the DNC through Black community leaders. Bloomberg’s history of
targeting minority men age 18-25 cannot be erased no matter how many billions of dollars he spends on the attempt."

Image-of-churchgoers-turning-their-back-on-Mike-Bloomberg-is-everything.jpg

Poor Mikey, that's gotta sting.

I immediately recalled that the Nazis in Germany's Reichstag (parliament) did the same to non-Nazis members who rose to speak. (Of course, very soon the Nazis simply abolished the Reichstag and gave total power to Herr Hitler.)

So far our political parties have not yet reached that stage. For example, when the Dems in the House were debating impeachment, the Republicans did not turn their backs. And during the State of the Union, the Dems did not turn their backs to President Trump.

"
Where is Bloomberg now with two days before the biggest event of primary season? Sunday, he spoke at a church in Selma, Alabama, where a small but mightily symbolic group of churchgoers stood and turned their backs on him as he spoke. It’s the exact image Bloomberg did not need. It’s the image that should (and probably will) doom his campaign going forward.

No Democratic candidate for president can find success without getting support from the Black community at the national level. Had Sanders done so in 2016, he would have been the nominee. The Black vote saved Hillary Clinton thanks in large part to exertion of influence by the DNC through Black community leaders. Bloomberg’s history of
targeting minority men age 18-25 cannot be erased no matter how many billions of dollars he spends on the attempt."

View attachment 309869

Poor Mikey, that's gotta sting.
Bloomberg wont be president

but he has said if he can just prevent trump from being reelected thats good enough

he would have been better off to defend Stop and Frisk instead of running away from it

I’m so happy I’m a republican and I will never kiss black ass

Forum List

Back