I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

I just watched a video of her lying like 20 times.
You liking a liar? I thought you were against that?
JK I knew you werent. :lol:
You were just being disingenuous.
Now go bomb some countries and pay for more death, FREAK.
Haley also has two men that signed affidavits that she cheated on her while her husband was deployed.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
Sure.

You’d vote for Potato again in a heartbeat, fraud boi.

The only warmonger, useful idiot, is mass murdering war criminal KGB Putin.
Dream on, dweeb
After exiting government, Haley took a lucrative position on the board of Boeing, a defense contractor. She also makes money from an advocacy group pushing for military action against Iran. Haley went from $1 million in debt to $12 million in income in six years. Notably, her husband is in the military.
Haley’s primary income, aside from speaking engagements, is from United Against a Nuclear Iran, an advocacy group shrouded in secrecy.

The group, which has lobbied for military strikes on Iran, is advised by Zohar Palti and Tamir Pardo, two former Israeli intelligence officials, as well as many former U.S. national security officials. The Department of Justice previously intervened in a lawsuit to prevent the disclosure of United Against a Nuclear Iran's donors, claiming that doing so would "cause harm to national security."

Haley also works as a consultant to Prism Global Management, a New York-based investment fund run by Richard Kang, a position that earned $708,335. While the investment fund has no substantial online presence, Kang is active in the defense world and serves as an advisor to America’s Frontier Fund, a new group backed by former Google chief executive Eric Schmidt and run day-to-day by Gilman Louie, the former head of In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm.

At a launch event for the fund last year, a participant openly discussed the fact that America’s Frontier Fund is investing strategically in “choke points” in case of war between China and Taiwan, in which case the fund’s portfolio would increase “10x, like overnight.”

“I have never said retirement age is way too low for everyone else,”

That's a fact.

Older people have already invested a significant part of their lives in Social Security.

Here's another quote for you: "The perfect is the enemy of the good."
So a 22 year old wont?
Yalls logic is missing.

I remember you loved Putin till he told Obama to kiss his ass. When Obama tried to screw us over. After he made a laughing stock of him, you started to hate him.

All the DemoKKKrats were in bed with Russia and Putin for decades, until 2016 when Hillary Clinton decided she could make a lot of money starting a war with Russia. She didn't get the chance because Trump beat her, and Biden took the opportunity instead.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.

Go ahead...free country...well, kinda.

8676zh.jpg

That's one of her flaws.

However, she can only pardon Trump's federal convictions. He is on trial in Georgia and New York, and she can't touch that.

And the only way she can pardon Trump is if he loses the election, so that's good enough for me.

One of her flaws? That's funny. I would consider that a "disqualifying" flaw.

No one "celebrates" Trump, fooltard.

Oh puh-leade.

You must be a Neo-Con

:p

See?

Neo- Con :p

lol

Neo-Cons in typical fashion glomming on to the leftard talking points.

All too predictable.

You didn't like W ?

New?

Really?

That's what you believe?

The US has spent literally TRILLIONS of dollars killing commies, and fascists of all kinds.

Hatred of leftards is nothing new.

And it isn't going away, either.

Nikki Haley is the strongest on foreign policy. Far stronger than any other candidate. That is one of the chief reasons I am voting for her.
In other words she is a moron who will do whatever the CIA and military industrial complex want her to do, and she will continue the long US tradition of meddling in other countries affairs, installing puppet regimes, and starting more wars for us to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on.

Yea, a ”real conservative”.

all i can say i've done well under trump...same with biden..seeing,

i've never seen you denounce pedophiles, transgender freaks, and chicks with dicks....you are not a conservative...your lack of words are very disturbing. could be wrong, but people are easier to read than a 1st grade reader............prove me wrong and renounce and denounce this shit

LOL! If the Nikki RINO bitch winds up being the Republican nominee I will do the same thing I did in 2008 and 2012 when those RINO bitches McCain and Romney were running. I will write in Ron Paul.

Nikki Haley is the strongest on foreign policy. Far stronger than any other candidate. That is one of the chief reasons I am voting for her.

We live in dangerous times, and Haley is the most prepared.

Haley is also of Indian descent, and that will be worth a tremendous amount of goodwill with India, who we are going to need as a valuable ally as we confront China.

Haley also sees the realities on the ground, and the importance of NATO, and the importance of pushing Putin out of Ukraine. This is a critical time in world history and Haley is the one to do the right thing.
We need a draft with women conscripted also if the neo con war machine ramps up more than it is now.

Forum List

Back