"I'm too stupid a liberal to be paid per post"

Even hazlnut was accepted for the job. The bar isn't that high.

Look at it this way. If Trump hired you as a poster, he would probably stiff you anyway. He didn't pay those cute little girls who sang at one of his rallies

Dn't know what you're talking about. But political rallies are for people who care to voice their ideas. It's not about people getting paid.

Sure I know what I'm talking about. Paid posters have to be up on what's happening.
USA Freedom Kids v. Donald Trump: Dancing kids group sues - CNNPolitics.com

:lol: You're reaching for anything you can find. Meanwhile, you want to put a murderer in the WH. Guess you're getting enough pittance to advocate that.

Right. If you ever wonder why people say right wingers are crazy, just go back and read that stupid post.

I don't wonder that. I wonder why our system is so corrupted that murderers like the Clintons get away with their murders while rigging high elections in plain sight. And it would go to figure that a moron like you is at least getting paid to promote them; but if you're that moronic to do their bidding for free, then okay too.

Well, if you go the PPP route, you're stupid. I mean, there is quantity but there is also quality which is what they paid me for. Detailed analysis that proves again that Ms. Clinton is superior in policy, temperament, experience, and outlook Probably the best $525,000 she spent ever!!!

The PPP bitches deserve whatever they get.

:lmao: You claiming that you give "quality analysis" and to a lesser extent openly admitting that you're a phony poster (cos we all know that already).

Quality analysis is a foreign concept to you--you who were claiming the election was "rigged" about a month ago yet somehow have now circled back to feeling otherwise. Making a cool 500 grand off simply reporting the truth that Ms. Clinton is, was, and always will be the superior candidate to Trump is easy money because it has the added benefit of being correct.

Nobody's paying you half a mil for your shit takes. Geez, you can't even tell a halfway believable lie let alone do quality anything.

Nobody would pay you for your easily dismissed tripe. Afterall you did think Romney stood a chance...how dumb do you have to be to believe that?
My quality analysis is second to none--having predicted Tuesday's outcome 500 days in advance or so.

Anyway, 500 large, 525 large...nobody counts after a cool half million.

Romney won. STFU, honestly.

Forum List

Back