I'm sorry the thread's closed because I thought "Fake Holiday"

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
referred to christmas. I mean I like it an all, and I had a good time at chuch seeing all the cute Munchkins melting down, but let's face it .... nobody knows or cares when Jesus was born, and we just usurped the pagen's winter solstice when the killed the animals who wouldn't survive winter, and gorged themselves to put on weight for winter.

I had a tasty steak.

referred to christmas. I mean I like it an all, and I had a good time at chuch seeing all the cute Munchkins melting down, but let's face it .... nobody knows or cares when Jesus was born, and we just usurped the pagen's winter solstice when the killed the animals who wouldn't survive winter, and gorged themselves to put on weight for winter.

I had a tasty steak.

What?

(Scratches head)

I don't get it :eusa_eh: ?

Am I missing something here ?

Yes, you are missing something. And when you find out what it is, fill us in, because we're missing it too.

He had a tasty steak apparently, but he probably had a lot of wine too, and that's why his post is the way it is. Who knows.

I don't get it :eusa_eh: ?

Am I missing something here ?

Yes, you are missing something. And when you find out what it is, fill us in, because we're missing it too.

He had a tasty steak apparently, but he probably had a lot of wine too, and that's why his post is the way it is. Who knows.
Doggone it! I thought it was just me. Just threw out a bottle of moonshine that I was hiding in the cabinet. Guess I have to go back and retrieve it now.

this-thread-wtf.jpg

He's talking about this.

I don't know why it was closed. If it was in the wrong area, why don't they just move it to the correct area? I think someone just didn't want anyone talking about it.

I had a good time at chuch seeing all the cute Munchkins melting down

Please let this be the only time this sentence is used in any language. I'm on my knees, begging.

I had a tasty steak.

Wat8.jpg

Forum List

Back